100 shot in Chicago in ONE week!!

Another liberal who doesnt understand percentages....
I understand percentages but we aren't talking about percentages dummy. We are taking RAW numbers. That is what the CHART SHOWS imbecile!

Raw numbers dont mean shit.
Take 100 n1ggers and 100 white people,who's going to do the most killing?
Raw numbers DO mean "shit." Just ask the victims. If those 200 people you mention are chosen from that FBI chart WHITE people are doing the most killing. Raw Numbers don't lie
Blacks just don't get math obviously.

Percentages do not add or subtract from the raw number of killings dufus! There are still more dead white people killed by whites at the end of the year than there are dead Blacks killed by Blacks.

Do these raw numbers mean anything to you..70%....13%?

There aren't any shootings in MY neighborhood either but White people are killing each other somewhere. View attachment 85365

I understand percentages but we aren't talking about percentages dummy. We are taking RAW numbers. That is what the CHART SHOWS imbecile!

Raw numbers DO mean "shit." Just ask the victims. If those 200 people you mention are chosen from that FBI chart WHITE people are doing the most killing. Raw Numbers don't lie

Still having problems with those percentages I see......
Still being an insecure stupid racist I see. The FBI chart I posted is not about percentages but you want to inject them into this conversation. The raw numbers are what they are and YOU are what YOU are. Besides, the numbers and percentages might not even be true…how can you know? There is NO way for the typical citizen to check for sure. You just accept anything you are told, especially if it is negativity about Blacks.

Percentages do not add or subtract from the raw number of killings dufus! There are still more dead white people killed by whites at the end of the year than there are dead Blacks killed by Blacks.

Those are percentages not raw numbers.

There aren't any shootings in MY neighborhood either but White people are killing each other somewhere. View attachment 85365

Take 100 n1ggers and 100 white people,who going to do the most killing?

Same thing applies to social welfare. Many Liberals will say more white people are on welfare than blacks. As a raw number, that is true. However, since whites are 5 1/2 times the population as blacks, the only way to truly compare is proportions. Line up 100 blacks and 100 whites. Statistically, you'll have 4 blacks for every 1 white. I ran the numbers.
Yeah yeah , yeah, the numbers have been run thousands of times whenever racist bastards want to look schmart but the FBI chart I posted gives the data in RAW numbers. I care about all the American people on welfare so percentages don't mean shit to me. I m sad for all the American victims of homicides so percentages don't mean shit to me. I am an American so percentages don't mean shit to me.

That's because percentages put things in an apples to apples comparison and Liberals can't stand that because it shows the truth about things.

Still being an insecure stupid racist I see. The FBI chart I posted is not about percentages but you want to inject them into this conversation. The raw numbers are what they are and YOU are what YOU are. Besides, the numbers and percentages might not even be true…how can you know? There is NO way for the typical citizen to check for sure. You just accept anything you are told, especially if it is negativity about Blacks.

The percentage of blacks on food stamps as a proportion of their population in society is based on calculation using raw data. It takes into account the total on food stamps of all races, number of black in the country, and the percentage of those using food stamps that are blacks. When 25% of 44 million gives you 11 million that means 11 million out of a population of 41 million blacks are on food stamps. That's 28% of all blacks when you divide 41 by 11.

Unless the number of whites is 5 1/2 times that of blacks, the raw numbers tell nothing other than a number.

It like giving every drunk a bottle and a car and putting all of them in a huge parking lot. Then turning a blind eye. Then when the numbers of drunk drivers escalates we claim if only we'd better 'educate' them better they wouldn't be killing each other at astounding rates.
Identical situation with the endemic negro on negro violence in the inner city shitholes.
Forcefully remove the guns. Forcefully remove/'eliminate' the sub-human negro gang-bangers. Forcefully remove the hard drugs.

Percentages matter.....

Those are percentages not raw numbers.

Still dodging the relevance ......

Unless the number of whites is 5 1/2 times that of blacks, the raw numbers tell nothing other than a number.

I keep trying to tell him that,but he can't seem to grasp the concept.

Same thing applies to social welfare. Many Liberals will say more white people are on welfare than blacks. As a raw number, that is true. However, since whites are 5 1/2 times the population as blacks, the only way to truly compare is proportions. Line up 100 blacks and 100 whites. Statistically, you'll have 4 blacks for every 1 white. I ran the numbers.
Yeah yeah , yeah, the numbers have been run thousands of times whenever racist bastards want to look schmart but the FBI chart I posted gives the data in RAW numbers. I care about all the American people on welfare so percentages don't mean shit to me. I m sad for all the American victims of homicides so percentages don't mean shit to me. I am an American so percentages don't mean shit to me.

That's because percentages put things in an apples to apples comparison and Liberals can't stand that because it shows the truth about things.
Bullshit! we are talking abut 100% Americans here not percentages of Americans. That is the TRUTH.

Bullshit! we are talking abut 100% Americans here not percentages of Americans. That is the TRUTH.

It just so happens that 13% of those Americans commit 50% of the murders in this country....but go ahead and ignore that.

.....if it makes ya feel better.

The percentage of blacks on food stamps as a proportion of their population in society is based on calculation using raw data. It takes into account the total on food stamps of all races, number of black in the country, and the percentage of those using food stamps that are blacks. When 25% of 44 million gives you 11 million that means 11 million out of a population of 41 million blacks are on food stamps. That's 28% of all blacks when you divide 41 by 11.
The taxpayers don't pay by percentages they pay for the raw numbers…the entire total of ALL Americans on all kinds of welfare. The same circumstances that produce White welfare also produces Black welfare. In general, taking all welfare of every sort into the equation there are more Whites than anybody else on welfare. There are more whites on welfare than the entire Back population.

It just so happens that 13% of those Americans commit 50% of the murders in this country....but go ahead and ignore that.

.....if it makes ya feel better.
Your math is faulty. It is a lie to say 13% of the population commits 50% of murders in this country. That would indicate that every Black man woman and child is a murderer. Do you have more accurate data?

Your math is faulty. It is a lie to say 13% of the population commits 50% of murders in this country. That would indicate that every Black man woman and child is a murderer. Do you have more accurate data?
Yeah, 3.5% of the population (young black males-thugs) commit about 50% of murders. Better?

Yeah, 3.5% of the population (young black males-thugs) commit about 50% of murders. Better?
Quantvius say dat white man's math

math be rayciss

The taxpayers don't pay by percentages they pay for the raw numbers…the entire total of ALL Americans on all kinds of welfare. The same circumstances that produce White welfare also produces Black welfare. In general, taking all welfare of every sort into the equation there are more Whites than anybody else on welfare. There are more whites on welfare than the entire Back population.

Bullshit tax payers do pay a percentage.
The wealthy pay far more in taxes.
How about white people pay for whites on welfare and blacks pay for blacks?
Think they could get by on 5 bucks a month?

The raw numbers tell me exactly how much money is needed for poor Americans of all races to live with some modicum of dignity.
That is ALL I need to know. Fix the causes of poverty and ALL impoverished Americans will benefit regardless of race. All your percentages do is un-necessarily divide the people NOT ON WELFARE further along racial lines.

Bullshit tax payers do pay a percentage.
The wealthy pay far more in taxes.
How about white people pay for whites on welfare and blacks pay for blacks?
Think they could get by on 5 bucks a month?
How about just ending welfare period so people like you can die of boredom?

Forum List

Back