100 shot in Chicago in ONE week!!

Blacks just don't get math obviously.

Percentages do not add or subtract from the raw number of killings dufus! There are still more dead white people killed by whites at the end of the year than there are dead Blacks killed by Blacks.
Unless the number of whites is 5 1/2 times that of blacks, the raw numbers tell nothing other than a number.

I keep trying to tell him that,but he can't seem to grasp the concept.
That is funny!:lol:The families of all those dead White people killed by other White people sends you both their regards. but they don't care about racial percentages now do they?

likewise all dem dead niggas in shitcago
dat funny too Quantavius?
But the sad thing is all the dead, no matter what race, are Americans and nothing is being done to address the problem.

I understand percentages but we aren't talking about percentages dummy. We are taking RAW numbers. That is what the CHART SHOWS imbecile!

Raw numbers dont mean shit.
Take 100 n1ggers and 100 white people,who's going to do the most killing?
Raw numbers DO mean "shit." Just ask the victims. If those 200 people you mention are chosen from that FBI chart WHITE people are doing the most killing. Raw Numbers don't lie

Still having problems with those percentages I see......
Still being an insecure stupid racist I see. The FBI chart I posted is not about percentages but you want to inject them into this conversation. The raw numbers are what they are and YOU are what YOU are. Besides, the numbers and percentages might not even be true…how can you know? There is NO way for the typical citizen to check for sure. You just accept anything you are told, especially if it is negativity about Blacks.

Percentages matter.....
Only to racists and agitators!

Bullshit! we are talking abut 100% Americans here not percentages of Americans. That is the TRUTH.

It just so happens that 13% of those Americans commit 50% of the murders in this country....but go ahead and ignore that.

.....if it makes ya feel better.
Your math is faulty. It is a lie to say 13% of the population commits 50% of murders in this country. That would indicate that every Black man woman and child is a murderer. Do you have more accurate data?

So it's even worse eh?
Looking at it that way I guess you could say about 4% of the black population commit 50% of the murders in this country.

Thats just sickening....
You are getting better but how is it sickening when 96% of the Black population does NOT commit murder?

hey Quantavius, its 4% of the overall US population

dat maff be raciss n shit

That is not what your FELLOW bigot said, BOY! He said 4% of the BLACK population commit 50% of murders in this country.
You are so stupid that the ticks in Donald Trump's hair despise you.

Raw numbers DO mean "shit." Just ask the victims. If those 200 people you mention are chosen from that FBI chart WHITE people are doing the most killing. Raw Numbers don't lie
Blacks just don't get math obviously.

Percentages do not add or subtract from the raw number of killings dufus! There are still more dead white people killed by whites at the end of the year than there are dead Blacks killed by Blacks.

Do these raw numbers mean anything to you..70%....13%?
Those are percentages not raw numbers.

Still dodging the relevance ......
Naw, I am keeping it REAL!

Unless the number of whites is 5 1/2 times that of blacks, the raw numbers tell nothing other than a number.

That is funny!:lol:The families of all those dead White people killed by other White people sends you both their regards. but they don't care about racial percentages now do they?

But the sad thing is all the dead, no matter what race, are Americans and nothing is being done to address the problem.

The only problem are the INNOCENT ones being killed. If those choosing to involve themselves in things like gangs, drug deals, and other criminal activity end up dead, I don't feel sorry for them.

Bullshit! we are talking abut 100% Americans here not percentages of Americans. That is the TRUTH.

It just so happens that 13% of those Americans commit 50% of the murders in this country....but go ahead and ignore that.

.....if it makes ya feel better.
Your math is faulty. It is a lie to say 13% of the population commits 50% of murders in this country. That would indicate that every Black man woman and child is a murderer. Do you have more accurate data?

So it's even worse eh?
Looking at it that way I guess you could say about 4% of the black population commit 50% of the murders in this country.

Thats just sickening....
You are getting better but how is it sickening when 96% of the Black population does NOT commit murder?

hey Quantavius, its 4% of the overall US population

dat maff be raciss n shit
Don't tell ME, tell it to the idiot who said 50% of murders are committed by 4% of the Black population.

The only problem are the INNOCENT ones being killed. If those choosing to involve themselves in things like gangs, drug deals, and other criminal activity end up dead, I don't feel sorry for them.
Are you talking about the White on White homicides or the B onB homicides?

And people like you like to egg on the violence and killing, so quit pretending you're all of a sudden just chock full of empathy for human life, after all those posts pretending it's not a problem or an issue for black people or their 'communities'.

And people like you like to egg on the violence and killing, so quit pretending you're all of a sudden just chock full of empathy for human life, after all those posts pretending it's not a problem or an issue for black people or their 'communities'.
Being ambiguous doesn't help your case!

What's 'ambiguous' about your attempts at belittling 100 shootings in one week in Chicago, mostly involving blacks, as if there is nothing to it? Obviously it's a statistic that pleases you immensely.

What's 'ambiguous' about your attempts at belittling 100 shootings in one week in Chicago, mostly involving blacks, as if there is nothing to it?
I don't remember commenting on anything about Chicago in my recent posts. Please provide the post number showing I did and I will address it promptly!

What's 'ambiguous' about your attempts at belittling 100 shootings in one week in Chicago, mostly involving blacks, as if there is nothing to it?
I don't remember commenting on anything about Chicago in my recent posts. Please provide the post number showing I did and I will address it promptly!

See the thread title. Duh.

Of course not. If you had mentioned Chicago you'd have to deal with the obscene violence of the black community. Well, there;s Baltimore, Oakland. East St. Louis, New Orleans and on and on.

But black lives, who cares, huh?

Did you not read the title of this thread?

e

See the thread title. Duh.
You bigots are so eager to ventilate your grievances against Blacks that thread titles are meaningless. In this very thread you hve veered off topic so many times it isn't funny.

Of course not. If you had mentioned Chicago you'd have to deal with the obscene violence of the black community. Well, there;s Baltimore, Oakland. East St. Louis, New Orleans and on and on.

But black lives, who cares, huh?
And those homicides still don't surpass the raw numbers of White on White homicides.

Did you not read the title of this thread?
You have veered off topic so many times I wonder if YOU have read it!

Forum List

Back