$100K-Plus Earners Pay 72% of Federal Income Taxes

You are paying $5 a gallon for milk because without government subsidies, you would be paying $7 a gallon

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...rm-bill-impasse-could-send-US-off-dairy-cliff.

Actually without governmental manipulation of the market we would be paying far less. Prices are propped up to make sure farmers do not go out of business. If you read the article $7 a gallon milk is a POSSIBLE outcome of this. The other is more farmers actually farm again, leading to a glut on the market and price coming DOWN.

Ok, so let's say the prices are not propped up and 75% of dairy farmers go out of business. NOW milk is $14 a gallon.

Really?

By the time the prices hit 14 a galloon, so many new farmers would have hit the marketplace, it would never reach 14 a gallon.

Do you see the err of your question?

Funny how you were not worried about 'FAIR' when a growing number were excluded from income taxes to begin with

The example shown every time, for the likes of you.. is at the grocery store, you have no charge for your milk while the guy behind you gets charged for both you and him... and when the CORRECTION is finally made, you complain about it being unfair that you get a raise in price for the good, and that the other guy is getting a cut

When have you ever paid for someone elses milk at the grocery store?

Every time an EBT card gets used. Why so dimwitted?

Oh...I get it now

Did you pay for the Iraq war also? I would hate to tell you but poor people did not pay their "fair share" of that bill either.....only their sons and daughters

When have you ever paid for someone elses milk at the grocery store?

Oh...I get it now

Did you pay for the Iraq war also? I would hate to tell you but poor people did not pay their "fair share" of that bill either.....only their sons and daughters

Yep.. The Iraq war.. the handouts to other countries.. the propping and funding of the UN... all of it was paid for by those who pay income tax...

Those things rightfully or wrongfully bought by the fed are ot paid for by a growing number of citizens.. and it should have never been that way to begin with

The spending would be scrutinized much more if everyone was a payer, and not split almost evenly between payers and takers

Actually without governmental manipulation of the market we would be paying far less. Prices are propped up to make sure farmers do not go out of business. If you read the article $7 a gallon milk is a POSSIBLE outcome of this. The other is more farmers actually farm again, leading to a glut on the market and price coming DOWN.

Ok, so let's say the prices are not propped up and 75% of dairy farmers go out of business. NOW milk is $14 a gallon.

Is there a need to prop up because of the handouts?? A self created dilemma thanks to government

People don't get it.

Supply and Demand dictates prices...Demand and prices dictates players. Players and prices dictates supply.

Government intervention throws the whole thing off and a dilemma is created requiring more government intervention.

Oh...I get it now

So much easier to simply type...."I punt"

I just don't think it is fair that poor people do not pay their "fair share" of our wars. Must be part of their entitlement mentality

Just because they do the actual fighting doesn't mean they should get a free ride in payng for it

True....

But That was not the point of the OP.

The silliness of "pay their fair share" was the point.

Still having trouble engaging in an honest debate I see.

OK, then lets look at the "fair share"

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

What is the "fair share" of taxes that those 40% of Americans who control 2 TENTHS of a percent of the wealth should pay?

Where are those making $100k or more on this chart?

RW doesn't know the difference between Wealth and Income.

Both of you are flaming retards. Read the OP before you defend defend defend.

For the record, RW rips off the nation with a useless job... Don't believe me, look at my sig. That's the guy your helpin out here.

See but this is about this thread and not about RW personally Saul Alinsky

Again, you didn't read the OP, you know, the thing that makes the thread... And then you defended a guy that is a low life who also didn't read of comprehend the OP.

Are you surprised? If either of those twats had at least half of a functioning brain they wouldn't believe half the dumb shit they do. Furthermore, Closed Captioned has the critical thinking skills of a nine year old kid.

Oh...I get it now

I just don't think it is fair that poor people do not pay their "fair share" of our wars. Must be part of their entitlement mentality

Just because they do the actual fighting doesn't mean they should get a free ride in payng for it

And you're off on a tangent because the logic of your initial alleged argument is busted

Really?

By the time the prices hit 14 a galloon, so many new farmers would have hit the marketplace, it would never reach 14 a gallon.

It wasn't a question - it was an observational opinion. Just as your was.

We can both speculate - I happen to think my outcome is much more likely. You think your outcome is more likely. I hope we never find out.

But if supply & demand cured all ills - how come there were so many uncured ills in the historical unregulated marketplace of the U.S. ?

Last edited:
Oh...I get it now

You are babbling nonsense right now. "I punt" would have been so much easier for you.

Really?

We can both speculate - I happen to think my outcome is much more likely. You think your outcome is more likely. I hope we never find out.

Huh?

Where do you live?

Here in America, when a product shows a dramatic increase in demand but a shortage in supply, people start businesses to increase the supply and meet that demand.

Mine is not speculation based on theory..it is speculation based on history.

So I have to ask.....

1) What is yours based on?

2) What makes yours more likely?

Oh...I get it now

Wars are shrinking minor share of government expenditures. Entitlements and debt servicing are gobbling up larger and growing shares.

1001093.jpg

IsaacsTaxOutlays02.png

It is an "income" tax

Those who have the most "income" pay the most tax

True....

What is the "fair share" of taxes that those 40% of Americans who control 2 TENTHS of a percent of the wealth should pay?

It's not a WEALTH TAX- it's income tax. Pick a meme and go with it bub, you can't have it both ways.....

It is an "income" tax

It is an "income" tax

True....

Why are you using a distribution of wealth chart to make a point about the income tax? Do you not understand the difference?

Really?

Huh?

Where do you live?

Here in America, when a product shows a dramatic increase in demand but a shortage in supply, people start businesses to increase the supply and meet that demand.

Mine is not speculation based on theory..it is speculation based on history.

So I have to ask.....

1) What is yours based on?

2) What makes yours more likely?

You haven't seen the whole history.

Diamonds are not scarce - yet they are incredibly expensive.
The "supply - demand drives everything argument" often breaks down.

Wow...so you DO have a reading comprehension issue.

Now I get it.

Not at all I comprehend that RW shoved a foot in the OP's ass. I comprehend you have nothing but "comprehension" complaints. I also comprehend that when someone goes for the "comprehension dodge" without elaborating its because they cannot elaborate and have nothing

I elaborated in the post right after RW's silly deflecting asinine post....and 2 before your post.

You are becoming more and more childish with every post you write.
Shoo child.

Here is you elaborating

True....

Oh yeah, full of facts and points....or shit. Nope its actually shit. You made no point and think whining wins.

Forum List

Back