117 Billion human beings have died !!!!

And not a single one has come back to tell us what’s on the other side.

The truth is ..there is only 1 life !!
Let me ask you !?

Where were you during the civil war !!
You don’t remember because you did NOT EXIST !!
That is how I view death

Just dwell on that for a few minutes!!!
Impossible!!
117 Billion have died in the last 200,000 plus years!!

Most probably looked like us with similar Dreams
If that was true, all land would be 100 feet deep in bones everywhere. Blocking the sun from the land.
The surface of the earth would be a network of bone tunnels and possible bone-top structures made by humans and animals. The rest would be bones stacked 100 feet high everywhere. It'd kill a lot of the vegetation, and then a lot of the mammals for lack of food.

If that was true, all land would be 100 feet deep in bones everywhere. Blocking the sun from the land.
The surface of the earth would be a network of bone tunnels and possible bone-top structures made by humans and animals. The rest would be bones stacked 100 feet high everywhere. It'd kill a lot of the vegetation, and then a lot of the mammals for lack of food.
The earths surface area (land) is about 58,000,000 sq miles.

A grave is typically 3.5ft x 8ft.

A square mile is 28,000,000 sq ft.

The earths land area is then: 1,624,000,000,000,000 sq ft.

117 billion people's graves would occupy about 3,276,000,000,000.

So the earth could in principle support the graves of all who have died, some 500 times before we'd need to reuse land.

Or in other words, the land set aside for graves for all who have died, would represent about 1/500 th of the available land.

So for every grave already dug, there's room for another 499 of them.

Therefore you are quite wrong in your analysis.

Get yourself a calculator for Christmas then.

Just dwell on that for a few minutes!!!
Impossible!!
117 Billion have died in the last 200,000 plus years!!

Most probably looked like us with similar Dreams
Sure, and one is still Presdient

What is your point?

Very interesting concept. I would have guessed something like 30 billion and been way way way off.

I think the math is off. 117 billion born, 8 billion alive, 109 billion dead? Unless i read incorrectly.

Forum List

Back