12/19/2022: Trump Criminal Referral Day

321206081_855737258902701_2367037554078396962_n.jpg

More great news!

Who cares? We don't give criminals a pass just because investigations are expensive. Not even orange piles of shit.
you missed the point.
I was not complaining about the money....I was pointing our how they spent all kinds of money on investigations and yet have come up with a viable charge of criminality.

I assume that went over your head.

you missed the point.
I was not complaining about the money....I was pointing our how they spent all kinds of money on investigations and yet have come up with a viable charge of criminality.

Which is a pretty premature complaint, given the investigations are still ongoing.

Are you also annoyed that nobody has won the 2023 superbowl yet?

you missed the point.

Funny, you guys didn't feel that way about the hundreds of millions of dollars spent investigating the Clintons, and all you were able to determine was she used the wrong email and he got a blow job.

Which is a pretty premature complaint, given the investigations are still ongoing.

Are you also annoyed that nobody has won the 2023 superbowl yet?
The investigations have been going on for 6 years. When one proves nothing, another begins. It seems to be a pattern.

What to know about the Jan. 6 committee's final report​

Jan. 6 committee releases final report on Capitol riot investigation

Did Trump say that the 2020 election was 'Stolen'?

Yes?

Then he's guilty of inciting the attempted insurrection.

If you don't agree, ask yourself "If Trump had not claimed that the election was stolen, would there still have been an attempted insurrection"?

No?

Then he's guilty of inciting the attempted insurrection.
Nice try, but very diabolical of you. The matter should have went to an open court trial because the will of the people through their vote, and the election integrity of the entire nation was at stake, and it not being allowed to go to trial is what led to the J6 frustrations in which the American citizens felt overwhelmingly disrespected on before the lead up.... They felt they had been denied justice, and they reacted to it.

So blame the leftist Democrat's for not backing up the legal way in which to resolve legal matter's in this country, and therefore leaving well over half of the COUNTRY with no place to go after being denied justice through a court of law.

Funny, you guys didn't feel that way about the hundreds of millions of dollars spent investigating the Clintons, and all you were able to determine was she used the wrong email and he got a blow job.
It just showed once again the vast network of player's in key position's in order to thwart any proper investigated cases against the leftist, their outcomes (if favorable to the right), and the open court case justice that would represent both the accusers and the accused in a balanced and proper way.

You people are such obvious frauds so much so, that it would be hilarious if it wasn't so serious as to what you people are and have been up too.

Update?

Any charges yet?
There won't be none... They are terrified of an open court trial that allows the other side (Trump team) to be represented in the open court. Unless they figure that they can frame him on some sort of charge they think that they can twist into a hundred pretzels in order to make it stick. Even so, the open court trial could make them regret the day they ever tried that one if thinking about it.

These new generation Democrat's must be politically destroyed. It's that obvious.

The current criminal invetsigations have been ongoing for less than 2 years.

You do understand that the indictments will come AFTER those investigations, right? I hope so.
It will end as all Special Prosecutor's end their bs...a few indictments on process charges, and then a big basket of nothing....But hey, keep your hope alive, it shows the rest of us just how unhinged you are...

What to know about the Jan. 6 committee's final report​

Jan. 6 committee releases final report on Capitol riot investigation

th

Forum List

Back