$12,400.00 For A Fuckin' Jacket

Maybe she got it for a speech to the fashion industry. A babe like Hillary doesn't need a job as long as she can make millions in mystery speeches to bored executives.

I agree

For the most part, Hillary's choice in clothes is far from inspiring

Trump dresses his wife like a cheap whore so I guess that shows that money cannot buy taste

I think you are judging Melania on the basis of her modeling shoots. The clothes she has worn to his candidate appearances are quite lovely and classic. Striking on her because of her exotic looks.

Well her father was a member of the Communist Party...

Actually I thought she was a gold digger but a lot people say she is bright and articulate...

But if the RW want to gt into what Hillary is wearing Clinton has a simple answer.

'While I want to support the Middle class, ME security and Education standards, they want to discuss fashion tips!!!'

So please continue this thread.

I think it's imperative that our President and First Lady -- and all of the people in public life -- look their absolute best.

Hillary, left to her own devices, is a mess. Very typical of a leftist college student from the 60s. Look at her appearance when SOS -- the lank hair, the sloppy, cheap clothes.

As I said, I think the Armani jacket was good but she's a hypocrite for wearing it for her income inequality speech.

There are lots and lots of levels below that that would look appropriate but aren't screamingly hypocritical.

But as a slob, she wouldn't know.

Hillary's views on income inequality are that the wealthy (including herself) should pay more taxes
Wages need to be increased
We need to do more for education and healthcare

None of which say you can't wear an Armani suit

Why did Jackie have to patronize American designers and even Michelle Obama does, but Hillary gets a pass?

She can have the Italian.

She borrowed it from Nancy Reagan?

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

People Are Pissed Hillary Clinton Wore a $12,495 Giorgio Armani Jacket

So the fuck what? She can afford it. You Right Wingers have to make up your mind about what you believe in because to be honest, you're all becoming a laughing stock.
Yep......you tools never trashed Sarah Palin over her expensive wardrobe.

Yep....

Didn't happen.

$150,000 Wardrobe for Palin May Alter Tailor-Made Image

You don't think Trumps suits don't cost that much ??? Playa please ! With his ego he probably demands that he have the most expensive suits around .

You think he shops at Macy's ? Wears a Timex?

Don't make me google "Melania Trumps wedding ring ".

So, you don't have a problem with Hillary flaunting her wealth by wearing an ugly jacket that costs more than some people make in a year?

As far as CEOs, they can make or break a company by implementing their business strategies. If not for the business owners and CEOs who figure out how to improve the product and advertise, there wouldn't be any jobs flipping burgers. Working at those jobs are supposed to be starter jobs and people can move up to very nice wages if they are smart enough. A guy who started at McDonald's sweeping floors ended up running the restaurant at a very handsome salary. Shame that Obama killed so many middle class jobs because they were the rungs in the ladder that helped people move from the bottom to the top. Liberals attacked small businesses and now bitch because they want the starter jobs to pay the same as the middle class jobs. Computers can replace many workers and the companies are already considering it.

By design, the left killed small businesses so people now have a choice between lowly starter jobs or jobs that require a lot of qualifications. Not much left in the middle.

Yeah, she's just one of the regular people, who truly cares for the less fortunate.

So the fuck what? She can afford it. You Right Wingers have to make up your mind about what you believe in because to be honest, you're all becoming a laughing stock.

Yep....

Didn't happen.

But wasn't the issue that it was the RNC who paid $290,000 for that? Also there was a birthday dress for Bristol and electronics?

Yep....

Didn't happen.

But wasn't the issue that it was the RNC who paid $290,000 for that? Also there was a birthday dress for Bristol and electronics?
Nope. The issue was simply an attempt to trash Palin any way possible. The wardrobe was all on loan. It was returned after the election. I remember the attempts to trash Mitt when he closed all of his accounts and his campaign staff's checks bounced.

OMG!!!!

Yep....

Didn't happen.

Nope. The issue was simply an attempt to trash Palin any way possible. The wardrobe was all on loan. It was returned after the election. I remember the attempts to trash Mitt when he closed all of his accounts and his campaign staff's checks bounced.

OMG!!!!
No, Palin had a fit when she discovered that it had to be returned. She was originally told it was hers to keep but later claimed she couldn't find a lot of the stuff to return it. $290,000 for clothes deserved the hit that it got, it was wrong and especially wrong during a campaign.

Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.
In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented - CNNPolitics.com

So what? Who was hurt in giving a speech?

How many people were ripped off buy a quick rich ponzi scheme by a Clinton Speech...

Does Clinton owe any german bank an estimated billion dollars?

Are you embarrassed yet?
So what?
You're always screaming you head off about all the "evil" 1%ers which you claim are 99.99% REPs.
153 million worth of fucking 'speeches'? What were the Clinton's telling these people? How to get rich by telling a bunch of wealthy people how to get rich?
99.99% of the money came from fucking over the 'little' guy somewhere, somehow, sometime?
What is Wall Street but a fucking high stakes poker game? The 'little guy' NEVER seems to win.
The same 'little guy who Hillary claims to represent.
Just like she claims to want to help the negroes. Ya fucking right!

I don't figure any of her supporters care. She is inconsistent. That's just who she is. They know that. They also don't care she is old, rich, white and a corrupt neocon.

Again, have you a receipt that she bought it?

We have shown time and time again that a lot of these types of clothes are just lent to the campaign...

I know you have nothing to say about Trump's Suits at $7k a pop... But he has said fuck the poor...
That's right some designer custom made Clinton's clothes and "loans" them to her. What does the designer do with the outfit after Hillary's worn it? "Loan the clothes" to a circus act featuring live hippos dressed in human female cloths?

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.
I know Trump buys expensive watches. I would too if I had the money. But I happen to know he buys his clothes at Kohls because he uses the 30% off coupons along with the $10 Kohls Kash. His shoes come from Payless because of the Buy One/Get One for 50% off. Hate to be busting your bubble, Juana.

Frankly, although Trump does wear expensive suits, he's such a slob that they look bad. He never buttons the jacket and they are somehow shapeless.
You ignorant little cock sucker! The reason Trump doesn't button his suit jacket is because he has to wear a bulletproof vest to hopefully survive been killed by a fucking Hillary supporter.
Trump is now getting a few hundred death threats a day from Hillary supporters.

I don't figure any of her supporters care. She is inconsistent. That's just who she is. They know that. They also don't care she is old, rich, white and a corrupt neocon.

Again, have you a receipt that she bought it?

We have shown time and time again that a lot of these types of clothes are just lent to the campaign...

I know you have nothing to say about Trump's Suits at $7k a pop... But he has said fuck the poor...
That's right some designer custom made Clinton's clothes and "loans" them to her. What does the designer do with the outfit after Hillary's worn it? "Loan the clothes" to a circus act featuring live hippos dressed in human female cloths?

Probably to the same circus with the transgendered clown act the RNC donated Sarah Palin's clothes to.

Trump wears custom Brioni suit about $4,000. He also likes gold watches Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe. Not sure about shoes but certainly custom.
I know Trump buys expensive watches. I would too if I had the money. But I happen to know he buys his clothes at Kohls because he uses the 30% off coupons along with the $10 Kohls Kash. His shoes come from Payless because of the Buy One/Get One for 50% off. Hate to be busting your bubble, Juana.

Frankly, although Trump does wear expensive suits, he's such a slob that they look bad. He never buttons the jacket and they are somehow shapeless.
You ignorant little cock sucker! The reason Trump doesn't button his suit jacket is because he has to wear a bulletproof vest to hopefully survive been killed by a fucking Hillary supporter.

With that fat gut there isn't any way he can button his coat or wear a bulletproof vest.

With that fat gut there isn't any way he can button his coat or wear a bulletproof vest.

Has anyone seen Trump touch his toes?

Why do you think he hangs around with Chris Christie?

You've never offered any intelligent debate on this forum.
Permanent Ignore.

Hey Billy Ever take a look at the DUMP mansions gold trim and all the trappings How many millions you think all his homes are worth??? And think he won't be coining it if he ever gets the most important job IN THE WORLD?

Yes I have. But you know? He's not bullshitting people over income inequality and class warfare like the Golden Girl is.

Hey Billy Ever take a look at the DUMP mansions gold trim and all the trappings How many millions you think all his homes are worth??? And think he won't be coining it if he ever gets the most important job IN THE WORLD?

Yes I have. But you know? He's not bullshitting people over income inequality and class warfare like the Golden Girl is.
But he's going to make america great again? that to my understanding is he thinks,and wants you sheep to think ,things stink now ,,,,and that's pure 100% bullshit

But he's going to make america great again? that to my understanding is he thinks,and wants you sheep to think ,things stink now ,,,,and that's pure 100% bullshit

They stink. The bulk of job growth under Obama has been low pay retail and service jobs, and most of those going to the invaders.

Has anyone seen Trump touch his toes?

Why do you think he hangs around with Chris Christie?

Christie makes him look thinner, that's for sure. The taxpayers paid for Christie's lap band surgery. Anybody besides me have a problem with that?

They stink. The bulk of job growth under Obama has been low pay retail and service jobs, and most of those going to the invaders.

Manufacturing got shipped overseas before he took office, actually starting when Reagan was in office. So maybe if he was the dictator that everyone says he is, he'd impose a huge tax on American companies who have factories offshore.

Even if that was true and I seriously doubt it,,there are jobs going to those areas which means those areas must be doing well as per your answer to me

Forum List

Back