12 Cleveland Browns take knee during the national anthem

Not nearly as much outrage about this as there was about guys taking a knee.

Of course criminals protest the police. What could be more natural? It seems to have started sometime in the previous 8 years by coincidence.

police.jpg

They are protesting police brutality? When do the police get to protest being assaulted and shot by Knee-gro Yutes? Which happens a lot more often than "police brutality."

Seriously, the only reason not to outlaw professional football is that the crime rate would skyrocket, as all these would-be criminals would be out of work.

They are getting paid to take those risks. They are trained to deal with these issues.

And, um, no. It doesn't happen 'more often". ONly 60 Police officers are killed by criminal suspects a year, but 1200 Americans die at the hands of police every year.

Well maybe that will change when some leaders/parents in the black communities start walking around and wearing t-shirts that say, "STOP AND HANDS UP OR YOULL GET YOUR HAT KNOCKED OFF!!". ( in memory of that fat fuck in Ferguson remembered only by his red hat laying on the street :bye1::bye1: ). actually designed a t-shirt that would be real effective.............would save some lives for sure.
Maybe leaders/parents in the nursing community need to do the same thing now.

Oh I remember a huge amount of outrage. Nothing but. Almost like women are weaker and not subject to same the rules as men or something.
But the outrage was nauseatingly 24/7.

They are protesting police brutality? When do the police get to protest being assaulted and shot by Knee-gro Yutes? Which happens a lot more often than "police brutality."

Seriously, the only reason not to outlaw professional football is that the crime rate would skyrocket, as all these would-be criminals would be out of work.

They are getting paid to take those risks. They are trained to deal with these issues.

And, um, no. It doesn't happen 'more often". ONly 60 Police officers are killed by criminal suspects a year, but 1200 Americans die at the hands of police every year.

Well maybe that will change when some leaders/parents in the black communities start walking around and wearing t-shirts that say, "STOP AND HANDS UP OR YOULL GET YOUR HAT KNOCKED OFF!!". ( in memory of that fat fuck in Ferguson remembered only by his red hat laying on the street :bye1::bye1: ). actually designed a t-shirt that would be real effective.............would save some lives for sure.
Maybe leaders/parents in the nursing community need to do the same thing now.

I'm sure nurses feel under attack. That a locally paid and hired cop broke the rules and was disciplined for it a thousand miles away should really cause nurses to be upset here in our local hospitals.

There was more outrage about what Vick did than this 'taking a knee' trend. And some folks on your side were even making excuses for him, claiming dog fighting is just 'part of his culture'. So cut the shit already.

It's up tocthe ticket buying public. Stop supporting the Browns as a team. A few empty stadiums will educate them.

The NFL should adopt a zero tolerance policy for these absurd "protests" Take a knee and out of the NFL.

Well, that wouldn't go over well with the player's association.

What I find amusing that the same NFL fans who forgive players for domestic abuse and dogfighting and drug abuse are totally upset some of them are protesting police brutality by not engaging in fake patriotism before a game.
Fuck the players association, they're disrespectful fucks

Last edited:
This happened a couple weeks back. Hopefully it doesn't catch on any further, but looks like the Browns want to be the new poster for kneeling during the Anthem.

Of course criminals protest the police. What could be more natural? It seems to have started sometime in the previous 8 years by coincidence.

When the police behave worst than the criminals, it's something we should worry about.

There was more outrage about what Vick did than this 'taking a knee' trend. And some folks on your side were even making excuses for him, claiming dog fighting is just 'part of his culture'. So cut the shit already.

I don't know anyone who made excuses for him at all. But he was welcomed back into the League.

Fuck the players association, they're disrespectful fucks

Maybe

Or maybe this is a conversation we need to have.

You see, 150 years after the Civil War, African Americans are still treated as second class citizens. These men are saying, "Hey, I know you love us when we are out here risking injury to entertain you, but what about the rest of the time?"

I don't know anyone who made excuses for him at all. But he was welcomed back into the League.
And that should tell you that Paperneck is not getting picked up simply because of his political opinion, he just sucks. He lost tons of weight going vegan.

The Browns do that during the game so why not during the national anthem?

‘We have work to do’: 12 Browns — including one white player — take a knee during anthem

Disgusting! The Browns suck, they should be focused on football. What has any of this "protesting" accomplished anyway?
They are rich spoiled cowards. They play a game and are paid a tremendous amount of money while military personnel and law enforcement officers that they condemn by their kneeling during the national anthem are paid very little. I won't be going to any NFL games. I won't buy any caps or shirts with a NFL logo on it. I won't watch it on TV.

I'm picking the Steelers over the Browns in my elimination pool.

Go Big Ben!

So the usual gang of old scared white people are mad that Black and White athletes have a strong opinion concerning the unequal treatment that Black communities receive from many police departments...
Guess what???...this is America, if you don't like their position go do something else and shut the fuck up!!!

Forum List

Back