12 Cleveland Browns take knee during the national anthem

So the usual gang of old scared white people are mad that Black and White athletes have a strong opinion concerning the unequal treatment that Black communities receive from many police departments...
Guess what???...this is America, if you don't like their position go do something else and shut the fuck up!!!
Being that this is America I have a right to voice my displeasure with these spoiled, stupid, entitled brats. They're so stupid they feel they have a right to protest at work. Well actually they do, however their employer has a right to tell them to take a hike for dong so, which is what i would do to these ungrateful pieces of shit if I was their employer. I say ungrateful because they're knowingly biting the hand that is feeding them very well. The protests have hurt the NFL and they haven't produced anything constructive.

So the usual gang of old scared white people are mad that Black and White athletes have a strong opinion concerning the unequal treatment that Black communities receive from many police departments...
Guess what???...this is America, if you don't like their position go do something else and shut the fuck up!!!
Being that this is America I have a right to voice my displeasure with these spoiled, stupid, entitled brats. They're so stupid they feel they have a right to protest at work. Well actually they do, however their employer has a right to tell them to take a hike for dong so, which is what i would do to these ungrateful pieces of shit if I was their employer. I say ungrateful because they're knowingly biting the hand that is feeding them very well. The protests have hurt the NFL and they haven't produced anything constructive.
Like I said, scared little white people upset that someone is addressing the issue of police behavior in minority communities...
So when are you going to go do something and shit the fuck up???

Like I said, scared little white people upset that someone is addressing the issue of police behavior in minority communities...

i'm actually A proud black man :afro:

article-protest-0711.jpg

Hundreds of NYPD cops turn backs to de Blasio in protest as he speaks at funeral for slain Officer Miosotis Familia

I would venture to say that you started no thread that suggested this disrespectful officers loose their jobs...did you???
Try hiding your hypocrisy just a tad better.

And I'm donald Trump...

When are we going to address the behavior of minorities in minority communities?

baltimore-riots.jpg

Last edited:

When are we going to address the behavior of minorities in minority communities?

And I'm donald Trump...

Why do you have to make this about my skin color?

And I'm donald Trump...

You made a statement about your skin color...remember the bullshit, "I'm a proud black man."

presenting-the-whitest-brawl-in-the-history-of-white-people-at-the-vineyard-vines-tent-at-kentucky-oaks

presenting-the-whitest-brawl-in-the-history-of-white-people-at-the-vineyard-vines-tent-at-kentucky-oaks

When you deal with yours...
Presenting The Whitest Brawl In The History Of White People At The Vineyard Vines Tent At Kentucky Oaks
Barstool Sports

Asian man unprovoked attack by white man...

Moronic white man plays the knockout game against innocents in a bar

NeanderThug Cries In Court After Hearing Charges & 75M Bail

Last edited:
Yes, how dare they actually protest police brutality!

FIRST: WHAT police brutality? The police are scrutinized more than ever before, and they have their own cameras most of the time! What sense would it make for them to overtly be brutal to others when they know it would get recorded? That the police focus on Blacks is a myth, Leftist propaganda meant as the new enemy to focus hate on in order to organize the Leftist's Eternal Victimhood. Lots of police are themselves black, and police focus on criminal behavior and activity----- If a larger percentage of Police stops and arrests are directed towards black people, then black people ought to reexamine their provocative behavior causing it.

SECOND: Real or not, true or perceived, the NFL is not the place to do it. They are representing the NFL, people pay a TON of money to see those games. PLAY THE GAME and save your protest for on YOUR OWN TIME and outside your workplace.

And I'm donald Trump...

You made a statement about your skin color...remember the bullshit, "I'm a proud black man."

I only bought up the fact that I'm a Nubian king after you made it about my race. :rolleyes-41:

Yes, how dare they actually protest police brutality!

FIRST: WHAT police brutality? The police are scrutinized more than ever before, and they have their own cameras most of the time! What sense would it make for them to overtly be brutal to others when they know it would get recorded? That the police focus on Blacks is a myth, Leftist propaganda meant as the new enemy to focus hate on in order to organize the Leftist's Eternal Victimhood. Lots of police are themselves black, and police focus on criminal behavior and activity----- If a larger percentage of Police stops and arrests are directed towards black people, then black people ought to reexamine their provocative behavior causing it.

SECOND: Real or not, true or perceived, the NFL is not the place to do it. They are representing the NFL, people pay a TON of money to see those games. PLAY THE GAME and save your protest for on YOUR OWN TIME and outside your workplace.
A cop fires. A teen dies. Yet six police body cameras somehow miss what happens.

Why some of the most controversial police shootings aren't on video

Officer involved in Monday shooting had body cam turned off

Police Body Cameras Are Pointless Unless Cops Use Them Correctly
The devices can’t help bring transparency and accountability if they’re not turned on.

Again, this is America. If players are rubbing you the wrong way for addressing police brutality, go do something else and shut the fuck up...

And I'm donald Trump...

I only bought up the fact that I'm a Nubian king after you made it about my race. :rolleyes-41:

Whatever, keep pretending to be Black; some white person may actually believe you.

The Cleveland Browns are perennial losers. I guess when you know you'll be out of the playoff picture by October you find something else to do even if it's based on a false narrative.

And that should tell you that Paperneck is not getting picked up simply because of his political opinion, he just sucks. He lost tons of weight going vegan.

And if he were a great player, the NFL would let him piss on a flag before every game...

They are rich spoiled cowards. They play a game and are paid a tremendous amount of money while military personnel and law enforcement officers that they condemn by their kneeling during the national anthem are paid very little.

1) Nobody is condemning the military.
2) Cops are actually paid pretty good.
3) Anyone standing up for what he believes is brave.

Forum List

Back