12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

I doubt if people come into this post to read about my failings. For the record, I told you why I believe the 2nd is useless, and
I am in total support of LEO's doing a better job of protecting us by evaluating these guys in crisis and taking away their guns until they're stable.
Please watch this video OldLady.

This is one of New York States most respected Educators in history. He will tell you why the 2nd has been critical. Why they are trying to fool you to give it up. Pay particular attention starting at minute 8:00.
He was named New York City Teacher of the Year in 1989, 1990, and 1991, and New York State Teacher of the Year in 1991.
John Taylor Gatto - Wikipedia

. . . and after you are done watching that, remember the President that first enacted the ban on semi-automatic arms, who had Carroll Quigley as a professor and claimed him as a mentor?

In spite of all the tragedy in California, we can rest assured that we will continue to have the gun rights that keep us safe

In spite of gun rights to keep us safe, we can rest assured liberals and Progs will continue to passs useless laws that endanger our Constitutional rights and get even more people killed
No, we can rest assured that you and other right-wing scum will contrive and propagate lies about liberals, this being one of many examples.

I wonder if this shooter was a USMB member....we've had three members so far who've committed such acts.
I have heard this rumor passed around before, why do folks say such things?
--------------------------------------- aw to bring shame or suspicion on the gun RIGHTS Supporters on the board but thats just a guess MisterB

First I heard, one, then two. . .

Now, for the first time, THREE?

So was this guy a member too? :dunno:

Where is the evidence that anyone was?

I wonder if this shooter was a USMB member....we've had three members so far who've committed such acts.
Because they are true.....One was the Colorado Abortion Clinic shooter, another was the Holocaust Museum shooter...third one, someone else mentioned right after the synagogue shooting....

--------------------------------------- aw to bring shame or suspicion on the gun RIGHTS Supporters on the board but thats just a guess MisterB

First I heard, one, then two. . .

Now, for the first time, THREE?

So was this guy a member too? :dunno:

Where is the evidence that anyone was?

Left wing scum trying to be alarmist as usual; anybody who doesn't suck up to Hillary is by definition a 'terrorist' on the innernetz, according to these violent racist gimps.

Because they are true.....One was the Colorado Abortion Clinic shooter, another was the Holocaust Museum shooter...third one, someone else mentioned right after the synagogue shooting....
Well, if any of them did come from this forum, they were posting in this thread;

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Those are where all the government Deep State, MK-Ultra, PTSD, mind control, false flag inducing lunatics hang out.

Those cats are dumb as a box of rocks, and all of them, on the right and left are bat shit insane.

Otherwise, frankly, I'd have you stop listening to silly rumors.

1130l5.jpg

Three things will happen.

1) We will find out everyone in this person's life knew he was crazy.
2) We will find he was able to amass a lot of firepower with little or no trouble.
3) 2AGuy and other NRA shills will be on here spamming the thread with their gun "Facts" that are anything but.
Man if 2aGuy finds this thread its pretty much over.

He was a soldier he served in the war. Are you now for taking guns from soldiers, who, unlike you, actually served overseas and put their lives on the line for their country?
I could give a damn where or if he served like I did overseas. If he is a nut case white boy he shouldnt have access to a weapon.

So a nut case black boy should have one? What does this have to do with race? He was a white dude who shot white people.
There is no such thing as a black person with mental illness

Any crime of this sort that they commit is due to their genetics or something -- but mentally, they are super-human and don't suffer mental illness..

So I have been told....
The rule is if a Black person does a mass shooting its due to genetics. If a white person does it the poor guy suffers from mental illness. At least thats what I heard.

Must be a lot of crazy white guys out there.

Most of the mass shootings happened to be done by white guys.... maybe not all but most. And it does happen to be a fact that they have all been on psych meds.... maybe with an exception but I'm not aware of it. This guy... I dont know if we have all the info yet, but there looks to be a strong possibility, that it was a medication induced response. This is not necessarily to excuse the guy for his actions... that definately is not my point. But I would say if this is so... we really need to look at how we are treating our returning vets and if the VA is just trying to numb people with meds instead of looking at other ways of helping them.
Typically for anyone to do something like this, whether they are black or white it has to be a mental instability. Who is denying that black people who commit things like this have mental issues? The beltway shooter for one... I'd say he was crazy. I think most people understood that. Its even pretty clear that even a lot of jihadists are picked out to do suicide bombings because they have a mental instability and are susceptible to influence.

Its interesting you have to go and insert RACE into this tragedy, which it certainly was, when the bigger issue is the over medication of Americans as well as our vets, and the medical treatment they recieve, and of course the issue of gun regulations is there as well to discuss.

Those cats are dumb as a box of rocks, and all of them, on the right and left are bat shit insane.
Go on, come back and contradict yourself some more, it's a hoot.

See?

Like I said, too dumb to even understand basic logic. Thinks folks are contradicting themselves when they are the ones that can't follow a basic train of thought.

Unbelievable.

So, you're a regular poster on that thread, did any of you guys disappear after a mass shooting?

He was a soldier he served in the war. Are you now for taking guns from soldiers, who, unlike you, actually served overseas and put their lives on the line for their country?
I could give a damn where or if he served like I did overseas. If he is a nut case white boy he shouldnt have access to a weapon.

So a nut case black boy should have one? What does this have to do with race? He was a white dude who shot white people.

Any crime of this sort that they commit is due to their genetics or something -- but mentally, they are super-human and don't suffer mental illness..

So I have been told....
The rule is if a Black person does a mass shooting its due to genetics. If a white person does it the poor guy suffers from mental illness. At least thats what I heard.

Most of the mass shootings happened to be done by white guys.... maybe not all but most. And it does happen to be a fact that they have all been on psych meds.... maybe with an exception but I'm not aware of it. This guy... I dont know if we have all the info yet, but there looks to be a strong possibility, that it was a medication induced response. This is not necessarily to excuse the guy for his actions... that definately is not my point. But I would say if this is so... we really need to look at how we are treating our returning vets and if the VA is just trying to numb people with meds instead of looking at other ways of helping them.
Typically for anyone to do something like this, whether they are black or white it has to be a mental instability. Who is denying that black people who commit things like this have mental issues? The beltway shooter for one... I'd say he was crazy. I think most people understood that. Its even pretty clear that even a lot of jihadists are picked out to do suicide bombings because they have a mental instability and are susceptible to influence.

Its interesting you have to go and insert RACE into this tragedy, which it certainly was, when the bigger issue is the over medication of Americans as well as our vets, and the medical treatment they recieve, and of course the issue of gun regulations is there as well to discuss.

"But I would say if this is so... we really need to look at how we are treating our returning vets and if the VA is just trying to numb people with meds instead of looking at other ways of helping them."

I was in the military. I did my 4 and I got out in part because I saw that the military wanted nut cases. They wanted nut cases they could point at the enemy and say sic em boy. They wanted nut cases that would never fail to disobey orders. If you have ever been in the service you would know they purposely push you to a breaking point to see if you can still function. If you cant they mock you and kick you out. While waiting for your papers they assign you to shit details to rub it in. If you can they continue the brainwashing to turn you into a killing machine. Those that succumb are the ones that come back and shoot up people. Do you honestly think the VA really knows what to do with such people?

Okay, so I followed up on your info, seems you are right, one was an internet poster on a Marijuana forum, the other was a poster on Stormfront, and the last one was at Gab.

So all user communities are the same? I guess by implication, that means everyone at the Democratic Underground is guilty of mass murder, eh?

So I have been told....

"But I would say if this is so... we really need to look at how we are treating our returning vets and if the VA is just trying to numb people with meds instead of looking at other ways of helping them."

I was in the military. I did my 4 and I got out in part because I saw that the military wanted nut cases. They wanted nut cases they could point at the enemy and say sic em boy. They wanted nut cases that would never fail to disobey orders. If you have ever been in the service you would know they purposely push you to a breaking point to see if you can still function. If you cant they mock you and kick you out. While waiting for your papers they assign you to shit details to rub it in. If you can they continue the brainwashing to turn you into a killing machine. Those that succumb are the ones that come back and shoot up people. Do you honestly think the VA really knows what to do with such people?

That matches with what we were taught at university.

It was even worse back before the system had to do w/o anti- misogyny and anti-homophobic techniques. The basic principle was to emasculate you, make you feel like a woman or faggot, alienate you, separate you from the group. There is a lot of psychology that goes into that training, to strip away the individual.

Really mind fuck you.

So I have been told....

That matches with what we were taught at university.

It was even worse back before the system had to do w/o anti- misogyny and anti-homophobic techniques. The basic principle was to emasculate you, make you feel like a woman or faggot, alienate you, separate you from the group. There is a lot of psychology that goes into that training, to strip away the individual.

Really mind fuck you.
Luckily i had some pretty tough high school coaches so I recognized it for what it was. I acted crazy at the appropriate moments while laughing to myself and got out before they knew I had my clearing papers. :laugh:

This act definitely doesn't change the fact that blacks are the most violent race on earth. Per capita they commit more violent crimes than any other race. Almost 10 times more than whites and 5 times more than hispanics.

African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average | American Council on Science and Health

In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4.9 for Hispanics
2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5.7 for all races

The problem is blacks see one white dude killing 12 people to be worse than 500 black men killing one person each.

In the meanwhile we have to ask ourselves why we didn't have these problems with soldiers returning from other wars like WW2 and Korea. I don't think it's about guns. Back then and even in the '60s you could by a gun anywhere, no questions act. While we're at it, fut the wuck are we in Afghanistan or any of those other middle east countries for anyway. If our corporations want to do business in those God forsaken countries, then let them hire their own muscle instead of using USA's taxpayer supported military.
Back then you didn't have a political party trying to take our guns. You didn't have colleges turning our kids into sociaopathic monsters. A media that was literally preaching hatred and violence 24/7. What is right is wrong. What is good is bad. People can change their sex on a whim. There are parts of this country that are total insane asylums.

Forum List

Back