Zone1 13 Percent, 4.2 Percent, 60 Percent and 86 Percent

Often the evil stench of white man precedes him.
Flash is a racist pos who denied blacks jobs for 20 years then comes in here telling black how we need to get jobs. I'm telling you, the right wing filth posting in is something else.

^^^ Says the guy who sold Long Island for $20 and a few beads.
That is because they didn't believe that land could be owned and they looked at that piece of paper and said whatever. But that still doesn't erase the fact that after that was done, they still taught white guerilla warfare. Hd they not done so, this place would be part of the British Commonwealth.

Matter of fact the Nantucket whaling industry came about as a result of settlers failed at farming the land.
So they took to the sea where cannibalism was common,
And they call us savages.
Yes, projection has been a grand white tradition.

It's pathetic how these right wingers preach to everyone else about responsibility but never take any themselves. Now, Meister needs to do his job, but he will allow toobfreak and others to post off topic, and he will continue posting off topic about reparations instead of addressing why whites have 86 percent of the wealth with 60 percent of the populatuon so he can use being off topic as a reason to close the thread.

That must mean that:
  1. You think he's white.
  2. He disagrees with you.
Wrong.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them."

This means he's white.

Very much alive.

On some reservation.
  • You had no crime, that is why you constantly warred with other tribes killing each other.
  • You had no prisons because you can't hold anyone for long in a teepee.
  • You had no greed that is why you fought and killed over land.
  • You had no pollution because there were only handfuls of you and no economic growth.

Forum List

Back