Zone1 13 Percent, 4.2 Percent, 60 Percent and 86 Percent

The fact that the damage exists now is evidence of the problem. We have to fix the damage that was created and has not been addressed. It's also time whites stopped using such language as we're asking for free money or trying to score benes. Nothing about this demand has anything to do with free. Whites who make such comments would understand this if they were black.
When a boat is sinking, the first priority is to stop any new water coming in. Then you get the existing water out. Think about it. You want to get rid of the existing water while not plugging the leak.

Much has been written on the costs of slavery to enslaved people, who were torn away from their families by sales and subjected to increasingly harsh violence as cotton growers sought to extract more work in order to meet expanding demand. Those who survived slavery left the institution with “nothing but freedom” and little prospect of gaining wealth. Because slavery functioned by stealing the labor of enslaved people and denying them ownership of resources, it makes sense that scholars would understand it as an economic system—one that left African Americans at a deep disadvantage in their efforts to gain wealth. But Jim Crow did these things, too.

Historians tend to treat Jim Crow almost exclusively as a legal, political, and cultural system—shaping where African Americans were allowed to go, whether they voted, and how they acted in public. Let us pause to consider another important aspect of Jim Crow—to think of it as an economic system that imposed financial burdens on African Americans. I will not attempt to tally these costs, but to point to some of their shadows. Rather than focusing on isolated examples, these are elements of a broad system of economic confiscation and exclusion—a system that contributed to the depth and width of America’s racial wealth gap.

While African Americans were underpaid, they still paid their share of taxes. Segregated public spaces excluded Black people from institutions and amenities that they helped to fund through tax dollars. As contemporary observer Stetson Kennedy pointed out, “virtually all of the public swimming areas in the segregated territory have been reserved for whites only, including those which have been purchased and operated with tax money”—money coming from both white and Black taxpayers. More significantly, Black would-be college students who were denied education at public universities were also robbed of the education their families funded through taxes. African Americans wishing to use public libraries were also confronted with roadblocks. In order to give himself an education using his local public library, Richard Wright borrowed a library card from a white man, then pretended that the books he checked out were requested by this white man. In all of these examples, money was taken from African Americans and funneled into “public” resources reserved for the use of white people.

I bet you believe that your constant whining will make some sort of difference. You do, you enjoy making blacks look bad. That is another reason I know you are a bitter ol' white guy stirring the pot. My sympathies to you.

Last edited:
Until you attack the white racists here with the same vigor don't say anything to me about what I post. I am presenting facts, if you are too stubborn and ignorant to face them and change, that's your problem, not mine.
Still nothing. Why?

2023-06-03%20Marital%20Status%20by%20Race-M.jpg

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

1697744208768.png

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

Prove it then, I'll ask you as I have IM2, show me one post of mine that would be considered racist.
IM2 hasn't posted one.
With IM2 it all boils down to, that I don't agree with him so I'm racist.
When you said that it will take a few more generations for racism to end after whites have been on this continent for more than 400 years, that is evidence of your racism. The fact you follw me around while you allow whites tonpost off topic in threads all the time about blacks being dumb, is more proof of your racism. You don't seem to get the fact that saying the n word is not the only evidence of racism. This is the racism you practiced described:

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, atendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America’s racist social conditions and institutions.”

This ain't about you not agreeing, even though you are not disagreeing based on fact but on your bias, it is about your racism.

I never got that presumption. Sometimes it's that, sure. But not always. Maybe not even most of the time. I suspect that, in this case, "you people" is referring to those who see racists everywhere they look, calling out people for racism with little or no evidence.
The only people who see racism everywhere they look tend to be right wing whites. Those of us who actually have faced racism since birth can see it when those who practice it cannot.

When you said that it will take a few more generations for racism to end after whites have been on this continent for more than 400 years, that is evidence of your racism. The fact you follw me around while you allow whites tonpost off topic in threads all the time about blacks being dumb, is more proof of your racism. You don't seem to get the fact that saying the n word is not the only evidence of racism. This is the racism you practiced described:

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, atendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America’s racist social conditions and institutions.”

This ain't about you not agreeing, even though you are not disagreeing based on fact but on your bias, it is about your racism.
That is not racism, IM2, that's fact. You lack common sense, and can't understand the reality of this issue.
I understand that people who are racist today, will die being a racist, but, perhaps their children won't be.
You can't just turn it off.....you're trying, but it isn't working...is it? It's like a locomotive going full steam, and you can't stop it on a dime.
You don't understand the concept and you think a person who believes it will take a couple of generations is a racist.
That person isn't, but does see the world as it is. Common sense and wisdom.

You might if you got up off your ass outside and got a job instead of sitting here hoping for a raise from the welfare office.
Another dumb white right wing extremist who is purposeful in forgetting just how much whites have been given. Cognitive dissonance rules these types of people.

Your illogical an emotial responses based on racism mean nothing.

True equality in the American capitalist system means all races must have control of capital equal to their proportion of the population. Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 4.2 percent of the wealth. Hispanics have 3.1. Whites are 60 percent of the population but havee 86 percent of the wealth. That leaves 14 percent for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanderrs. So when you take into acccount the 7.3 percent of the wealth between blacks and Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanders have 6.7 percent of the wealth. So that kills the model minority myth.

Who owns wealth in the United States?
According to data from the Federal Reserve, in 1990, white households owned 90.7% of household wealth in the United States, whereas Black households owned 3.8% and Hispanic households owned 2.1%. These numbers have changed little over the past 30 years, with white households now owning 85.5% of wealth in 2019, and Black households owning 4.2% and Hispanic households owning 3.1%. Most of the white wealth decline is due to other racial groups attaining a share wealth.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth. We would have that if not for things that were done.
You Negroes want more wealth?

Simple. Stop robbing 7-11s and go get a job. Stop spending your money on drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. Start taking care of your family. Get off welfare.

Another dumb white right wing extremist
Extreme? Don't make me laugh, fool.

who is purposeful in forgetting just how much whites have been given.
Whites created what they have. Blacks were given.

Cognitive dissonance rules these types of people.
Cognitive dissonance: another great term invented by whites.

Your illogical an emotial responses based on racism mean nothing.
Logic. Another great tool invented by whites.
Maybe if you weren't so extreme and full of racism and cognitive dissonance and created something, you might have something too.
Why don't you go out right now and create some wealth for yourself instead of looking for another unearned handout.

Meister,

Arguing with me based on your opinion or racist beliefs is a losing proposition for you. This forum is the only place where you can argue this and survive. Like I tell others who are like you, me and you could stand up in debate halls all over the country and you would get destroyed. Your argument is factless, intellectually lazy right wing white malarkey. Telling me that I am not going to get reparatios because you(or any other white person) says so, doesn't stop reparations from coming. Whether I get them or not is irrelevant. Blacks before me died fighting for freedom sorry SOBS like you said would never come. Blacks before me died to get the right to vote no good miniscule trash like you claimed we would never get. So if I die and reparations come to the generation being born today, I've done my job. So, you can take your gloating about me not getting reparations with you straight into the pit of hell.

Educate yourself instead of running your mouth based on nothing but your racism.

Forum List

Back