13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall

How will Mexico pay for this wall? Is the Mexican government also required to pay for its maintenance?

Trump has explained this many times. He will "get Mexico to pay for the wall" by getting better trade terms with Mexico so that the money we save from better trade terms with Mexico will more than pay for the cost of the wall. He has joked about having the Mexican government write him a check, but when he has spoken seriously about it, he has explained that the money we would save by making better trade arrangements with Mexico would more than pay for the wall.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall

How will Mexico pay for this wall? Is the Mexican government also required to pay for its maintenance?

Trump has explained this many times. He will "get Mexico to pay for the wall" by getting better trade terms with Mexico so that the money we save from better trade terms with Mexico will more than pay for the cost of the wall. He has joked about having the Mexican government write him a check, but when he has spoken serious about it, he has explained that the money we would save by making better trade arrangements with Mexico would more than pay for the wall.

My understanding is that Mexico will pay for the wall by putting a tax on those horns that Mexican put on their cars that play "La Cucaracha".

Trump has explained this many times. He will "get Mexico to pay for the wall" by getting better trade terms with Mexico so that the money we save from better trade terms with Mexico will more than pay for the cost of the wall. He has joked about having the Mexican government write him a check, but when he has spoken seriously about it, he has explained that the money we would save by making better trade arrangements with Mexico would more than pay for the wall.
Complete and utter nonsense, Trump has yet to explain anything about anything in anything but the vaguest, most generic, superficial rhetorical terms possible.

Let's hope this gets rid of the GOP establishment(wishful thinking) forever, there is nothing more symbolic to the pussyfication of this country.
Donald Trump is very embodiment of the pussification of America. Imagine a draft dodging dilettante like Trump denigrating the service of men who have served in combat. We don't want to forget how POWs are losers......because Donald says so.
Your missing the point, trump is pointing out the absolute hypocrisy of career politicians no matter the side of isle they are on.
Current politicians never work for the people it's always the other way around.
There are many obvious reasons to reject Trump, but his comments about John McCain alone are more than enough reasons for me.

John McCain did everything he could, in concert with John Kerry, to suppress the considerable credible evidence that Vietnam was still holding dozens of American POWs long after the war ended. Go ask the families of the missing POWs about John McCain. He is not at all popular with them. So I don't view McCain as quite the heroic figure that some other people do. His conduct as a POW was honorable and heroic, but his conduct when it came to exposing the truth about American POWs in Vietnam was disgraceful.

Going on running the country the same way career politicians have always run it, pointless and insane.

insanity.jpg

Complete and utter nonsense, Trump has yet to explain anything about anything in anything but the vaguest, most generic, superficial rhetorical terms possible.

What? Are you saying that Trump does not have a specific PLAN on how he is going to close all the Mosques?

At least trump is poaching Rinos...

Trump is a RINO. That's what makes the flocking to him by the RINO haters so hilarious.

On the other hand:

Anti-Abortion Leaders To Iowa Republicans: 'Anyone But Trump'

Anti-abortion female leaders are circulating an open letter to Iowa GOP voters, urging them to back "anyone but Donald Trump" in the Republican caucus.

"As pro-life women leaders from Iowa and across the nation, we urge Republican caucus-goers and voters to support anyone but Donald Trump," they write in the letter released Tuesday. "On the issue of defending unborn children and protecting women from the violence of abortion, Mr. Trump cannot be trusted and there is, thankfully, an abundance of alternative candidates with proven records of pro-life leadership whom pro-life voters can support."

Let's hope this gets rid of the GOP establishment(wishful thinking) forever, there is nothing more symbolic to the pussyfication of this country.
Donald Trump is very embodiment of the pussification of America. Imagine a draft dodging dilettante like Trump denigrating the service of men who have served in combat. We don't want to forget how POWs are losers......because Donald says so.
Your missing the point, trump is pointing out the absolute hypocrisy of career politicians no matter the side of isle they are on.
Current politicians never work for the people it's always the other way around.
There are many obvious reasons to reject Trump, but his comments about John McCain alone are more than enough reasons for me.

John McCain did everything he could, in concert with John Kerry, to suppress the considerable credible evidence that Vietnam was still holding dozens of American POWs long after the war ended. Go ask the families of the missing POWs about John McCain. He is not at all popular with them. So I don't view McCain as quite the heroic figure that some other people do. His conduct as a POW was honorable and heroic, but his conduct when it came to exposing the truth about American POWs in Vietnam was disgraceful.
John McCain is an absolute pretender, obviously him being a career politician proves that.

America is READY for a president from outside the beltway who won't do business as usual! Yes! Bring back Jimmy Carter!

Carson is still my first pick, but Trump's biggest appeal for me is his obvious expertise in business and finance. He has a degree in economics and graduated from the prestigious Wharton School of Business. He probably knows more about the economy and international business and finance than all the other candidates combined.

Trump's country-first-party-second approach also greatly appeals to me. But Carson has the same mindset.

I just have a hard time getting past Trump's egotistical and abrasive personality, not to mention his penchant for making incorrect statements. I'm not saying that he always makes erroneous statements, but he does seem to have a habit of exaggerating and stretching the truth at times, and sometimes he gets his facts a bit mixed up, though he's certainly not as bad as Hillary in these areas.
None of which has anything to do with being qualified to be president.

Which Trump and Carson are not.

The notion of the 'outsider' candidate serving as president, someone devoid of experience concerning sound, responsible governance, the law, and public policy, is naïve, sophomoric, and delusional.

At least trump is poaching Rinos...

Trump is a RINO. That's what makes the flocking to him by the RINO haters so hilarious.

On the other hand:

Anti-abortion female leaders are circulating an open letter to Iowa GOP voters, urging them to back "anyone but Donald Trump" in the Republican caucus.

"As pro-life women leaders from Iowa and across the nation, we urge Republican caucus-goers and voters to support anyone but Donald Trump," they write in the letter released Tuesday. "On the issue of defending unborn children and protecting women from the violence of abortion, Mr. Trump cannot be trusted and there is, thankfully, an abundance of alternative candidates with proven records of pro-life leadership whom pro-life voters can support."

I have not picked anyone yet, most likely will not vote. But to see Trump destroying the campaigns of these career politicians is very heartwarming.

13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

5. He loves all races–well, maybe not Mexicans as he referenced them as “
criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

Funny, sad and true. We are evidently now entering a political age distinguished by the persuasion of self promotion and the power of salesmanship........no actual skill or qualifications needed.
The other end of that spectrum is politicians have their own personal traits. They have to live by their party's platform and ideology or experience the wrath of the party, affecting their future funding expectations. In addition to that, they are all frequently seduced by lobbyists, special interests with full pockets to illegally ensure their own "retirement fund"

That's why I selected number 8 as my most important reason to vote for Trump. Without the pitfalls of strong party strings and the temptation of getting the ever popular gifts for influence, I feel Trump is his own man. No one is going to tell him or bribe him to sway against his own personal ideology.

As for qualifications and skills, Trump is way ahead of other politicians when it comes to negotiating deals and trade pacts.

Liminal, it is sad but true that we cannot depend on our politicians to work on our own behalf. This year is hard to select your candidate. I wish you well in your contemplation and all of us can agree that our next president, who ever it might be, has their hand on their pulse of the nation and does what was best for it.

No, it happens to be fact.

Given the extreme bias you seem to have against Trump, I don't know that it would do much good to point out that Trump has gone into great detail--in writing--about a number of his positions, such as his economic plan, which even CNBC's Larry Kudlow has praised. Here is Trump's economic plan:

Tax Reform

Trump could not do any worse than any of these jackasses over the last few decades.
Lol

Well, OK, like Jackson's list of reasons for why Trump would make a great president, says, when all the 12 millions of Mexicans are deported, there will be a drop in obesity due to less Mexican food being consumed.......

Given the extreme bias you seem to have against Trump, I don't know that it would do much good to point out that Trump has gone into great detail--in writing--about a number of his positions, such as his economic plan, which even CNBC's Larry Kudlow has praised. Here is Trump's economic plan:

Tax Reform
That's nice. I guess it's just unfortunate that he can't find a way verbally articulate what his staff wrote in some intelligible cogent manner.

Tax Reform
That's nice. I guess it's just unfortunate that he can't find a way verbally articulate what his staff wrote in some intelligible cogent manner.

I think that he is going to rid us of our deficit by lowering taxes. Makes perfect sense to...., well, to Trumpetts.

Forum List

Back