13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

5. He loves all races–well, maybe not Mexicans as he referenced them as “
criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

Funny, sad and true. We are evidently now entering a political age distinguished by the persuasion of self promotion and the power of salesmanship........no actual skill or qualifications needed.
The other end of that spectrum is politicians have their own personal traits. They have to live by their party's platform and ideology or experience the wrath of the party, affecting their future funding expectations. In addition to that, they are all frequently seduced by lobbyists, special interests with full pockets to illegally ensure their own "retirement fund"

That's why I selected number 8 as my most important reason to vote for Trump. Without the pitfalls of strong party strings and the temptation of getting the ever popular gifts for influence, I feel Trump is his own man. No one is going to tell him or bribe him to sway against his own personal ideology.

As for qualifications and skills, Trump is way ahead of other politicians when it comes to negotiating deals and trade pacts.

Liminal, it is sad but true that we cannot depend on our politicians to work on our own behalf. This year is hard to select your candidate. I wish you well in your contemplation and all of us can agree that our next president, who ever it might be, has their hand on their pulse of the nation and does what was best for it.
So if we follow your logic: Trump isn't an integral part of our corrupt political system because he's one of the buyers instead being one of the bought.
That is the truth, except change the tense in your statement. He used the system to his own personal advantage. Is that so bad? Of course not. We all do that. We don't have a natural instinct to be altruistic. But his focus has now changed.

Trump's main focus is now the country. And I hope he uses every negotiating skill he has to create a country with a low actual unemployment rate and making this country a proud leader of the world.
And you know what Trump's real focus is now because of your long personal association.
Long personal association? LOL... I declared two days ago I was a supporter.

Trump has been successful in uniting blacks, Latinos, women, muslims, democrats, republicans, and many nations in Europe and Asia, as well as the press. He has succeeded in making enemies of all of them.....

(He is still working on Canada).

Funny, sad and true. We are evidently now entering a political age distinguished by the persuasion of self promotion and the power of salesmanship........no actual skill or qualifications needed.
The other end of that spectrum is politicians have their own personal traits. They have to live by their party's platform and ideology or experience the wrath of the party, affecting their future funding expectations. In addition to that, they are all frequently seduced by lobbyists, special interests with full pockets to illegally ensure their own "retirement fund"

That's why I selected number 8 as my most important reason to vote for Trump. Without the pitfalls of strong party strings and the temptation of getting the ever popular gifts for influence, I feel Trump is his own man. No one is going to tell him or bribe him to sway against his own personal ideology.

As for qualifications and skills, Trump is way ahead of other politicians when it comes to negotiating deals and trade pacts.

Liminal, it is sad but true that we cannot depend on our politicians to work on our own behalf. This year is hard to select your candidate. I wish you well in your contemplation and all of us can agree that our next president, who ever it might be, has their hand on their pulse of the nation and does what was best for it.
So if we follow your logic: Trump isn't an integral part of our corrupt political system because he's one of the buyers instead being one of the bought.
That is the truth, except change the tense in your statement. He used the system to his own personal advantage. Is that so bad? Of course not. We all do that. We don't have a natural instinct to be altruistic. But his focus has now changed.

Trump's main focus is now the country. And I hope he uses every negotiating skill he has to create a country with a low actual unemployment rate and making this country a proud leader of the world.
And you know what Trump's real focus is now because of your long personal association.
And you know what Trump really wants now because he said so.......is that the other alternative?

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

can't be too tuff if he was afraid to show up because off a too tuff question coming from a woman fox noise reporter what might he blow his tupepa

Trump has been successful in uniting blacks, Latinos, women, muslims, democrats, republicans, and many nations in Europe and Asia, as well as the press. He has succeeded in making enemies of all of them.....

(He is still working on Canada).
Interesting election strategy.

And you know what Trump really wants now because he said so.......is that the other alternative?

President's are not judged by how much money they have, but on their Legacy.

It is an easy deduction that Trump will want a good Legacy to be judged by.

I think that the republicans are going to have an even harder time in the election after this. Romney didn't work out. Trump is going down in New Hampshire. They may have to go to Saudi Arabia to find an even richer candidate to run in 2020.

More speculation about what's on Trump's mind.

NOpe. A reasonable deduction based on his actions.

Because he said so.

guess i would like to see who he would pick as judges

Because he said so.

Better than who Hillary/Sanders would.

Because he said so.

really

bush brought us john (mandates are ok) roberts to the bench

Because he said so.

really

ALL the democratically appointed judges voted FOR Disparate Impact Theory in the New Haven Fire Fighter Case.

All the republican appointed Judges voted against it.

OK fine, let's go with your speculation about Trump's real motivation. Legacy? That doesn't sound like nearly enough to on, considering how vague, dogmatic, and superficial Trump's speeches and interviews have all been. Wanting to leave a good legacy for himself sounds like a terrible reason to elect someone; because once again, it's all about him. I don't give a shit about the perception of Donald Trump's legacy, I just want someone to get the job done......minus all the self aggrandizing bullshit.

Because he said so.

really

ALL the democratically appointed judges voted FOR Disparate Impact Theory in the New Haven Fire Fighter Case.

All the republican appointed Judges voted against it.

OK fine, let's go with your speculation about Trump's real motivation. Legacy? That doesn't sound like nearly enough to on, considering how vague, dogmatic, and superficial Trump's speeches and interviews have all been. Wanting to leave a good legacy for himself sounds like a terrible reason to elect someone; because once again, it's all about him. I don't give a shit about the perception of Donald Trump's legacy, I just want someone to get the job done......minus all the self aggrandizing bullshit.

I have not suggested that Trump wanting a legacy is a reason for us to elect him. It was in respond to the discussion on his "Focus".

As anyone who thinks they should be the Most POwerful Man in the world is likely to have quite an ego, your desire to avoid "Self aggrandizing bullshit" is a tall order. Good luck with that.

I have not suggested that Trump wanting a legacy is a reason for us to elect him. It was in respond to the discussion on his "Focus".

As anyone who thinks they should be the Most POwerful Man in the world is likely to have quite an ego, your desire to avoid "Self aggrandizing bullshit" is a tall order. Good luck with that.
Maybe we could find someone who isn't such an asshole about it, I mean you know, since he wants to represent the American people and be leader of the free world.

Maybe we could find someone who isn't such an asshole about it, I mean you know, since he wants to represent the American people and be leader of the free world.

It seems it takes an "asshole" to challenge the Politically Correct Mainstream Media.

So be it.

Forum List

Back