13 Reasons Why Donald Trump Will Make the Best President, Ever.

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

5. He loves all races–well, maybe not Mexicans as he referenced them as “
criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Why would Trump make the best president of all time?
Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

guess i would like to see who he would pick as judges

Better than who Hillary/Sanders would.
Here's the problem for me: I don't believe Sanders has a chance of being elected because he's the only one who comes close to being honest. I despise Hilary Clinton, I won't vote for her under any circumstances; and Trump is just completely unacceptable for all kinds of reasons. There doesn't seem to be anyone I can vote for. I believe both parties have colluded on some level to rig this election to insure the lowest possible voter participation.

13. Trump gets it. He believes in American exceptionalism, he’s committed to education, an he demands high performance. After all, he has been know to fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards. Talk about efficiency.

12. Trump is planning to build a great, great wall (yes–two “greats”) on our southern border between the U.S. and Mexico. The best part? He’s planning to have Mexico pay for that wall, and mark his words, “… I will immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration.”

11. No one will be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Mostly because Islamic terrorism is eating up large portions of the Middle East and they’ve become rich. They even built a hotel making themselves a direct competitor of Trump Hotel.

10. Trump has a confidence and a self-assured, powerful personality that is perfectly suited for politics. Unlike other politicians who tend to be swayed by lobbyists and special interests, Trump is his own special interest and is unlikely to give that power away to anyone but Trump.

9. Trump is extremely rich, obviously, and his track record for financial success proves that he knows how to build a successful empire. With the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt, this is the sort of leader that might be able to turn it all around.

8. Trump’s loyalty will only be to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity. Like his slogan reads, “Make America great again!”

He has emphasized beliefs in free enterprise and a strong military. He repeatedly highlights his acumen for success, his ability to get things done, and understanding of finances

6. Trump is undeniably a great negotiator, and despite his outrageous public statements in the recent past, he knows how to navigate complex deals and convince a wide variety of industries, businesses, and investors to do what he wants and to work with him to achieve his goals.

criminals, drug dealers, rapists” but we digress; As a president who respects most races, he will hopefully alleviate the recent tensions between police officials and the African American community.

4. Trump isn’t politically correct. He isn’t afraid to say what he thinks, and he can certainly voice an opinion. If he has an issue with you, he will say it to your face. It’d be nice to have a politician in office with that level of transparency.

Trump said it himself–he will single-handedly stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons. We aren’t entirely sure how, but he’s Trump; Anything is possible.

2. With more time and focus in the White House, there would be less time to star in his own show, “The Apprentice”, hopefully bringing the ongoing series to a halt. It was good for a season or two, but now it’s just obnoxious.

Because he said so.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that. I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Japan, from Mexico and from so many places. I’ll bring back our money. … Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.“

Seven reasons why Donald Trump will never be President:

1. Trump and his supporters have chased off 17% of the population (Hispanics who are in the Democrat column.)
2. This, since Ronald Reagan, Republicans needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House. In 2016 Republicans need to capture at least 46% of this block to win the White House.
3. Trump is polling at a Negative 75% with this block.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

2012 and the problem Republicans have with WOMEN--the (Majority voting block in this country:)
1. Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
2. The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
3. How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com
4. Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

These numbers equate to Hillary Clinton painting this country BLUE from sea to shining sea--along with a loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

In your efforts to obtain a (non-Establishment candidate--you have rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

Last edited:
More speculation about what's on Trump's mind.

NOpe. A reasonable deduction based on his actions.
OK fine, let's go with your speculation about Trump's real motivation. Legacy? That doesn't sound like nearly enough to on, considering how vague, dogmatic, and superficial Trump's speeches and interviews have all been. Wanting to leave a good legacy for himself sounds like a terrible reason to elect someone; because once again, it's all about him. I don't give a shit about the perception of Donald Trump's legacy, I just want someone to get the job done......minus all the self aggrandizing bullshit.

I have not suggested that Trump wanting a legacy is a reason for us to elect him. It was in respond to the discussion on his "Focus".

As anyone who thinks they should be the Most POwerful Man in the world is likely to have quite an ego, your desire to avoid "Self aggrandizing bullshit" is a tall order. Good luck with that.
Maybe we could find someone who isn't such an asshole about it, I mean you know, since he wants to represent the American people and be leader of the free world.

It seems it takes an "asshole" to challenge the Politically Correct Mainstream Media.

So be it.

Now THAT is special. You are prepared to cast your vote for someone who you acknowledge is an asshole? I've never felt closer to you than I do now.

I'm still trying to get past the fact that the reasons that the Trump supporters quote for electing him on this thread is from a parody of the man, and the supporters themselves. Jeez! What does this say about them?

OK fine, let's go with your speculation about Trump's real motivation. Legacy? That doesn't sound like nearly enough to on, considering how vague, dogmatic, and superficial Trump's speeches and interviews have all been. Wanting to leave a good legacy for himself sounds like a terrible reason to elect someone; because once again, it's all about him. I don't give a shit about the perception of Donald Trump's legacy, I just want someone to get the job done......minus all the self aggrandizing bullshit.

I have not suggested that Trump wanting a legacy is a reason for us to elect him. It was in respond to the discussion on his "Focus".

As anyone who thinks they should be the Most POwerful Man in the world is likely to have quite an ego, your desire to avoid "Self aggrandizing bullshit" is a tall order. Good luck with that.
Maybe we could find someone who isn't such an asshole about it, I mean you know, since he wants to represent the American people and be leader of the free world.

It seems it takes an "asshole" to challenge the Politically Correct Mainstream Media.

So be it.

Now THAT is special. You are prepared to cast your vote for someone who you acknowledge is an asshole? I've never felt closer to you than I do now.

And you're prepared to vote for someone who should have been fired and fined by now, who helped get four Americans killed with her incompetence, who participated in Obama's attempt to hide the fact that Benghazi was a terrorist attack, who clearly used her position as Sec State to peddle influence and solicit donations for her foundation (actions that would get ordinary federal employees fired and possibly fined), who is clearly a compulsive liar, and who, according to security personnel who have worked around, is a truly terrible, awful person.

I happen to know three security personnel who have had contact with Hillary and all three have told me the same thing: that I can't imagine what a horrible person she is. And two of these guys are Democrats.

So be it.

And you're prepared to vote for someone who should have been fired and fined by now, who helped get four Americans killed with her incompetence, who participated in Obama's attempt to hide the fact that Benghazi was a terrorist attack, who clearly used her position as Sec State to peddle influence and solicit donations for her foundation (actions that would get ordinary federal employees fired and possibly fined), who is clearly a compulsive liar, and who, according to security personnel who have worked around, is a truly terrible, awful person.

I happen to know three security personnel who have had contact with Hillary and all three have told me the same thing: that I can't imagine what a horrible person she is. And two of these guys are Democrats.

What? You are leaving out Vince Foster's murder and Whitewater?

Because he said so.

Here's the problem for me: I don't believe Sanders has a chance of being elected because he's the only one who comes close to being honest. I despise Hilary Clinton, I won't vote for her under any circumstances; and Trump is just completely unacceptable for all kinds of reasons. There doesn't seem to be anyone I can vote for. I believe both parties have colluded on some level to rig this election to insure the lowest possible voter participation.
You were doing fine until your last sentence.

That you believe you have no one to vote for is solely the fault of the American people, having nothing to do with either party.

Indeed, the GOP would 'disappear' Trump if it could.

I've voted in every election since eligible to do so, and never in any of those scores of elections have I ever voted 'for' anyone, only against.

It's understood that the 'lesser of two evils' motif is tiresome to many; but one of these individuals running for president will in fact become president, you and other voters can participate to the extent possible, or stay on the sidelines and complain.

So be it.

And this propensity to lie common to most on the right is true motivation to vote against republican candidates.

So be it.

What? You are leaving out Vince Foster's murder and Whitewater?
Along with Chappaquiddick and 'Monkey Business.'

Because he said so.

You were doing fine until your last sentence.

That you believe you have no one to vote for is solely the fault of the American people, having nothing to do with either party.

Indeed, the GOP would 'disappear' Trump if it could.

I've voted in every election since eligible to do so, and never in any of those scores of elections have I ever voted 'for' anyone, only against.

It's understood that the 'lesser of two evils' motif is tiresome to many; but one of these individuals running for president will in fact become president, you and other voters can participate to the extent possible, or stay on the sidelines and complain.
I think we've reached an historic low with that principle; a choice between the lesser of two evils has become a choice evil and a bad joke. You can decide which is which.

More speculation about what's on Trump's mind.

So be it.
That is actually the one positive thing that has come out of the Trump candidacy. He makes Regressive Left PC Nazis want to take refuge in their safe spaces so they don't have to be confronted with the microaggressions that might trigger them into a defensive macroaggression.

The lack of political acumen common to most on the right is truly remarkable – they actually believe that by lying and attempting to demonize Clinton they'll convince those inclined to vote for Clinton to vote for the likes of Trump or Cruz.

Trump is not going to be nominated because the majority of republicans are simply not that stupid. However, if he were to become president, I consider him to be the most dangerous man in America, with his bumper sticker solutions to complex problems, megamania, and total lack of personal integrity, divisiveness, thin skin, abrasiveness and lack of his ability to lead this country. At the very least, he would be worse than Herbert Hoover. At worst, he could be the destruction of the American way of life. In fact, my only hope whatsoever would be that he does not really believe any of the bull shit that he spouts.

Given that, or "Mrs. Personality" Clinton, there would only one choice for me.

But, hopefully, there are still enough republicans who have not lost their freaking minds that this choice will not be the one we have to make.

Trump is not going to be nominated because the majority of republicans are simply not that stupid. However, if he were to become president, I consider him to be the most dangerous man in America, with his bumper sticker solutions to complex problems, megamania, and total lack of personal integrity, divisiveness, thin skin, abrasiveness and lack of his ability to lead this country. At the very least, he would be worse than Herbert Hoover. At worst, he could be the destruction of the American way of life. In fact, my only hope whatsoever would be that he does not really believe any of the bull shit that he spouts.

Given that, or "Mrs. Personality" Clinton, there would only one choice for me.

But, hopefully, there are still enough republicans who have not lost their freaking minds that this choice will not be the one we have to make.

I think real fiscal conservatives are looking at the GOP candidates in disgust... None of the top 4 GOP candidates will balance the Government... They are all proposing massive increase in defense spending to go off on a war in the ME with either ISIS or Iran or both...

Trump is worse... Mexico is paying for no fucking wall... They will and have asked that US does something about the flow of illegal weapons originating in the US coming into the Mexico... The violence it is creating is cause a huge bill Mexico (and feed into the US illegal immigration problem)... So who is charging who...

Trump is a sick joke... He read the Goebbels Propaganda manual and he playing straight out of it... Simple Say thing are worse they are (the GOP mainstream have been pumping this for years), tell them that some group are to blame and you are the only ones to handle it, lie, lie and lie never admit it... If you have enough dumb people you might be able to make it work...

I think we've reached an historic low with that principle; a choice between the lesser of two evils has become a choice evil and a bad joke. You can decide which is which.

In your avatar of Trump, you seem to be branding American citizens like the fascist did German Jews by stereotyping Trump and supporters, which makes you no better than a fascist and worst than Trump. Your bigot pic is fascism propaganda. HYPOCRITE! PHONY!

52973.jpg

liberal-fascism.jpg

So be it.

You speak untruths.

So be it.
That is actually the one positive thing that has come out of the Trump candidacy. He makes Regressive Left PC Nazis want to take refuge in their safe spaces so they don't have to be confronted with the microaggressions that might trigger them into a defensive macroaggression.

Load of crap. You trying to get some thanks from Mac and the other losers who don't want to be held accountable for their words?

Forum List

Back