13 Senators and 77 Representatives pledge to object to electoral votes.

Trump lost, fair and square....the whole country voted him out....7 to 8 million more voters, voted him out, these battle ground states, are no different than the rest of the Country.
While the annoying orange did lose, 2.3% hardly constitutes the “whole“ country. At best it makes up the sum total of two or three largest MSAs.
Yes, the whole country in the sense that it was the counts in all the 50/dc states, that voted Biden in and Pres. Trump out. The SUM of the whole country's vote in each State.

But you are right to note there are millions within the whole country that did vote for Trump.

Trump lost, fair and square....the whole country voted him out....7 to 8 million more voters, voted him out, these battle ground states, are no different than the rest of the Country.

Nothing fair and square about this election.

Loads of evidence out there and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud. All the evidence that's out there would be legit if that were the case.

The biggest fraudulent election in this country's history.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
This hypocrite lying troll does not understand that election fraud has gone on for decades now and Biden is the latest of dozens of presidents over the last few decades that got in office illegally. :iyfyus.jpg: :cuckoo:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Loads of evidence out there and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud. All the evidence that's out there would be legit if that were the case.

hahahaha. You sound like Rumsfeld explaining where the WMD in Iraq are.

"The evidences is? "We know where ..... east, west, south and north somewhat,"

Oh the evidence is out there, you just don't want to believe it. hahahaha

Just as surely as there were large stockpile of newly manufactured WMD hiding throughout Iraq.

hahahaha. You sound like Rumsfeld explaining where the WMD in Iraq are.

"The evidences is? "We know where ..... east, west, south and north somewhat,"

Oh the evidence is out there, you just don't want to believe it. hahahaha

Just as surely as there were large stockpile of newly manufactured WMD hiding throughout Iraq.

I never agree with that war so you comment doesn't mean jack shit to me.

If Biden were Trump YOU'D be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that evidence you ignore now would be legit and you would be wanting everyone to know how legit it is.

So says the paid dnc shill hypocrite who has sold her soul to satan and is going to hell for her lies who claims to be a Christian against lying. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:cuckoo:

And you actually believe YOU can make that judgement, eh?

74 million of you lemmings voted for him..even after his fuck ups of the last year. The other 81 million voted for his opponent.

Right, Jerk. Every vote was legit. Even as I type this, Trump is on TV enumerating on the many fraudulent actions documented just in PA. Just one of those created 400,000 fraudulent votes.

Some day we'll find out Trump's numbers was more like 78 million votes and Joe's more like 55 million.

It was a Trump clean sweep.

So says the paid dnc shill hypocrite who has sold her soul to satan and is going to hell for her lies who claims to be a Christian against lying. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Cry some more, deplorable.

Pretty impressive for a guy the whole nation just soundly rejected, the entire world is celebrating his outting, cost the GOP all their races and whom will be in prison in a few months doing consecutive life sentences! :smoke:

Just who voted for Joe again? :eusa_whistle:

WTF are you talking about? President Trump was not on the ballot last night - he was already voted out of office last night. Every time you snowflakes post you can't help bust spew your irrational hate-driven 'Orange Man Bad' emotional garbage.

:p

Easy, you're a fucking idiot that needs to learn how to READ. Don't you EVER call me a snowflake you jackass.

No Democrats on board ? There's a big surprise.

Ninety Republicans have committed to objecting to electoral votes during the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, according to an Epoch Times tally.

That includes 13 senators.

Congress is convening in Washington to count ballots sent by state electors, under the Electoral College system. Congress will determine who is president-elect based on the votes.

President Donald Trump ran for a second term against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Republicans exhibiting their contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Democrats exhibit their contemp for free and fair elections, our Constitution, and our Republic
The Republicans want to hold them accountable.

You are blaming the police for responding to a bank robbery .

The coup you speak of is about to be initiated. Trump is going to speak to his legions of seditionists.....erm..supporters. Republicans have already said they will attempt exactly what you are ascribing to Democrats. Your man lost and now you're intent on whining like a bunch of little bitches. You should be in DC with them. You have an entire Bubble Cult right there. You can all scream at the sky together.

^^ ^^ ^^ BUG-SPLAT ON THE WINDSHIELD OF LIFE

Makes me smile.

Must be your gas.

Pretty impressive for a guy the whole nation just soundly rejected, the entire world is celebrating his outting, cost the GOP all their races and whom will be in prison in a few months doing consecutive life sentences! :smoke:

WTF are you talking about? President Trump was not on the ballot last night - he was already voted out of office last night. Every time you snowflakes post you can't help bust spew your irrational hate-driven 'Orange Man Bad' emotional garbage.

Easy, you're a fucking idiot that needs to learn how to READ. Don't you EVER call me a snowflake you jackass.

You feel better now, you emotional, mentally unstable, irrational hate-driven, weeping, scream at the sky, 'Orange Man Bad' snowflake?

Someone needs a hug......

You feel better now, you emotional, mentally unstable, irrational hate-driven, weeping, scream at the sky, 'Orange Man Bad' snowflake?

Someone needs a hug......

You know what's worse than a democrat, Easy? A stupid fuck like you who attacks people indiscriminately too stupid to even know when they agree with them, saying stupid shit like you. You are now on ignore with that other clueless idiot: Politicalchic. Bye. You're not worth reading.

You know what's worse than a democrat, Easy? A stupid fuck like you who attacks people indiscriminately too stupid to even know when they agree with them, saying stupid shit like you. You are now on ignore with that other clueless idiot: Politicalchic. Bye. You're not worth reading.

Ouch. Your putting me on ignore just cuts me to the quick, you emotional, mentally unstable, irrational hate-driven, weeping, scream at the sky, 'Orange Man Bad' snowflake. I don't know how I will go on.

Ouch. Your putting me on ignore just cuts me to the quick, you emotional, mentally unstable, irrational hate-driven, weeping, scream at the sky, 'Orange Man Bad' snowflake. I don't know how I will go on.

I'm guessing you have no idea what being SARCASTIC or SATIRICAL is and it's just flying over your head.....?

Toobfreak is about as right wing as they come...easy65

I'm guessing you have no idea what being SARCASTIC or SATIRICAL is and it's just flying over your head.....?

You actually got that 100% right, Care. In a thread here a couple of years ago, a bunch here took some test online and I think I was the most right leaning person of the group. Easy just crapped in his own cereral bowl. Oh well. There are idiots on both sides. No time to waste on fools with their panties in a knot just because things aren't going their way right now.

You actually got that 100% right, Care. In a thread here a couple of years ago, a bunch here took some test online and I think I was the most right leaning person of the group. Easy just crapped in his own cereral bowl. Oh well. There are idiots on both sides. No time to waste on fools with their panties in a knot just because things aren't going their way right now.
No time to waste ?
You mean like 3 year long $50 million witch hunts and
phony impeachments.

No offense
Was that test administered by Dominion?

No offense
Was that test administered by Dominion?

It was some website someone found where you answered questions and it scored you on a vin chart.

1609968172529.png

No time to waste ?
You mean like 3 year long $50 million witch hunts and
phony impeachments.

That was the Democrats. I meant no time for ME to waste.

Forum List

Back