13 shot in Chicago last night

The herd needs to be culled. As an incentive, each member of the Chicago herd should be given an incentive to be sterilized. Say a 10 year supply of malt liquor or a check for 10K which they would squander in less than a week.

A 19-year-old man walked into Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound to the chest about 9:30 p.m., Chicago Police Department News Affairs Officer Amina Greer said
Big baller! I heard he finished running a few errands first too.

I'm not sure I get the purpose of this thread.

OK 13 people shot in Chicago, which we all know from this forum is the only city where anyone ever gets shot, that phenomenon being unknown anywhere else. I get that.

But how is this more important than the really super extra-crucial question of whether or not some thugs in Benghazi watched a YouTube video because if they didn't see it that brings our victims back to life?

Wait-- by the same logic, can we bring these 13 victims back to life too if we can prove they didn't see a YouTube video?

:dunno:

I still don't see how you can post a story like this with no info on the victims' tranny history. I mean there's information, and there's important information.

OK 13 people shot in Chicago, which we all know from this forum is the only city where anyone ever gets shot, that phenomenon being unknown anywhere else. I get that.

But how is this more important than the really super extra-crucial question of whether or not some thugs in Benghazi watched a YouTube video because if they didn't see it that brings our victims back to life?

Wait-- by the same logic, can we bring these 13 victims back to life too if we can prove they didn't see a YouTube video?

I still don't see how you can post a story like this with no info on the victims' tranny history. I mean there's information, and there's important information.

We do? Well then it ought to be easy to direct us to where in this forum you found that nugget of info. That, or you're just making a lame attempt to drag us down to your level of ignorance.

We do? Well then it ought to be easy to direct us to where in this forum you found that nugget of info. That, or you're just making a lame attempt to drag us down to your level of ignorance.

Try this thread.

Duh....

Forum List

Back