13 Year Old Boy Facing Assault Charges for Kissing 14 Year Old Girl

ok-----a hypothetical scenario>>> It's your 14 year old daughter-----5' 1" 104 lbs-----
a 13 year old quarter back at 5 ' 7" weighing 160 lbs-----suddenly grabs her---pushes her up against the hallway lockers----shoves his hand up the inside of her thigh and with an opened mouth gobbles on her face-------she struggles and screams and gets hysterical (ok ----she's a wuss) --------nevermind----its not your daughter---you are the principle of the school-------guess what-----YOU WOULD CALL THE COPS. We don't know the details---------ANYONE???

Is that what happened?

I read about this earlier today on Reason. I blame the nanny state and political correctness. In my day we kissed girls "on a dare" often, if they didn't like it they'd slap your face or kick you in the balls. DOH! It was nothing but silly kids stuff.

Nobody ever called the cops...that takes a special type of stupid. Whomever called the police should be fired for stupidity. Then rushed to the hospital to have the broom removed from his/her ass!!

ok-----a hypothetical scenario>>> It's your 14 year old daughter-----5' 1" 104 lbs-----
a 13 year old quarter back at 5 ' 7" weighing 160 lbs-----suddenly grabs her---pushes her up against the hallway lockers----shoves his hand up the inside of her thigh and with an opened mouth gobbles on her face-------she struggles and screams and gets hysterical (ok ----she's a wuss) --------nevermind----its not your daughter---you are the principle of the school-------guess what-----YOU WOULD CALL THE COPS. We don't know the details---------ANYONE???
My 14 yr old is 5"8, 128lbs, a beast on the volleyball court, and would have probably broken his nose. Then he would have had to worry about me.

at 5' 8" 128 lbs sheeesh she is PERFECT -------she should not
consider losing weight--------
She thinks she is too skinny right now. She wants to be shaped like her mom. I'd rather she stayed looking like a little girl.

I read about this earlier today on Reason. I blame the nanny state and political correctness. In my day we kissed girls "on a dare" often, if they didn't like it they'd slap your face or kick you in the balls. DOH! It was nothing but silly kids stuff.

Nobody ever called the cops...that takes a special type of stupid. Whomever called the police should be fired for stupidity. Then rushed to the hospital to have the broom removed from his/her ass!!

My 14 yr old is 5"8, 128lbs, a beast on the volleyball court, and would have probably broken his nose. Then he would have had to worry about me.

She thinks she is too skinny right now. She wants to be shaped like her mom. I'd rather she stayed looking like a little girl.

well-----ok -----uhm if she is doing the "monthly" thing-----she is probably fat enough for good health------but she should not lose weight at this point-----I am
not providing real medical advice.

well-----ok -----uhm if she is doing the "monthly" thing-----she is probably fat enough for good health------but she should not lose weight at this point-----I am
Yeah. Losing weight is not in her cards at all. She eats like a horse but cant gain any weight.

Yeah. Losing weight is not in her cards at all. She eats like a horse but cant gain any weight.

uhm------so long as she does the --------misery every four weeks-----she is probably perfect DO NOT STARVE HER----she is probably doing lots of exercise. Some day she will look back and say--------"-oh-----it was so good-----I ate all day and never put on an ounce" as she consults the calorie charts Athletic? damn----I bet she is even right handed-------I am DAMNED jealous

Is that what happened?

Ask the voices in his head.

Is that what happened?

Ask the voices in his head.

getting back to reality----the principle was between a rock and a
hard place-----he covered his------tushie

"More liberal MADNESS in Baltimore. Boy charged with assault for kissing a girl on a dare."

More USMB conservative ignorance and stupidity, this incident has nothing to do with 'liberals,' is not advocated by 'liberals,' nor is it facilitated by 'liberals.'

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

If he had kissed another boy he would have been hailed as a cultural hero
Yep. Political correctness is strangling this country a little more every day. You can't do this any more, you can't do that any more.

Little boy kisses little girl. That used to be cute, charming. Normal. Now it's offensive, it's wrong.

These phony, hypersensitive narcissists just won't let anything go.

Political correctness? back in my school dayz it was considered wrong because the baptist thought it wrong, same with dancing...

"More liberal MADNESS in Baltimore. Boy charged with assault for kissing a girl on a dare."

More USMB conservative ignorance and stupidity, this incident has nothing to do with 'liberals,' is not advocated by 'liberals,' nor is it facilitated by 'liberals.'

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

What the fuck Saul?

This is quintessential leftist shit - it's what you Stalinist piles of shit do.

Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of dipshit administrator would call the police over this and then what kind of dipshit police department would actually follow up with assault charges. Get these morons out of our schools.

Boy faces assault charges for kiss made on a dare at Md. middle school
From my understanding he grabbed her by the shirt, would 't let her go, through his tongue down her throat and kissed her against her will! They weren't friends and he did this to humiliate her. The administrator did the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kids biggest mistake was not forcing a kiss upon another boy. If he would have just did this they would have put the boy insensitivity class for reporting. The forced kiss for being intolerant towards gays.

I don't get this -- I clicked on a GMU thread called "More liberal madness in Baltimore" and now I get a whole different title.

If it's meant to refer to this, it's got nothing to do with Liberalism. Somebody needs to go back to school.

Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of dipshit administrator would call the police over this and then what kind of dipshit police department would actually follow up with assault charges. Get these morons out of our schools.

Boy faces assault charges for kiss made on a dare at Md. middle school
From my understanding he grabbed her by the shirt, would 't let her go, through his tongue down her throat and kissed her against her will! They weren't friends and he did this to humiliate her. The administrator did the right.

That would make a hell of a lot more sense. Stories like this are often the result of bad journalism rather than something that stupid actually having happened as described out of context.

Do you have a source?

Forum List

Back