13 year old dies after second jab

Mods: If you want this forum to be taken seriously, please move this OP to Conspiracy or Rubber. Thx!
Why? The CDC says 300 kids have gotten it.
Ev is obsessing over one 13 year old with underlying conditions like obesity.
One kid is one kid too many, but how many lives will be saved for each kid who gets vaxed?
OP is a questionable, highly politicized and never-ending whine.
Maybe you should start your own thread that celebrates the deaths of children who inconveniently died after getting the jab?

Sorry no - My thread would be about the precipitous decline in cases, hospitalizations and deaths thanks to the vaccine.
But you do you Karen ;)
Indeed, you can just post how happy you are when kids die politically inconvenient deaths on each thread that comes up about the subject.

Mods: If you want this forum to be taken seriously, please move this OP to Conspiracy or Rubber. Thx!
One kid is one kid too many, but how many lives will be saved for each kid who gets vaxed?
Maybe you should start your own thread that celebrates the deaths of children who inconveniently died after getting the jab?

Sorry no - My thread would be about the precipitous decline in cases, hospitalizations and deaths thanks to the vaccine.
But you do you Karen ;)
Indeed, you can just post how happy you are when kids die politically inconvenient deaths on each thread that comes up about the subject.
Your continued insistence that anyone is happy about kids dying because it’s politically convenient or inconvenient is super-stupid.
You are the one using a 13 year old as a political cudgel.

But you do you Karen ;)
Your continued insistence that anyone is happy about kids dying because it’s politically convenient or inconvenient is super-stupid.
Let the child RIP, you vile and morbid commie.

now we find out that because of his lack of confidence in the Covid vaccine, he also allowed his mommy to inject him with bleach.

The world's a better place with one less anti-vaxxer.
While I am repulsed by your vile and morbid attack on the child who died a politically inconvenient death, at least you came out with it without pretending to give a shit about the child and his family.
Actually it's quite impossible to attack a dead one, but I always try to repulse at least one hillbillly every day.

I recognized and thanked you early in the thread for acknowledging the sadness of the child's death. You stood above your fellow commies, so I recognized your exceptional attitude. The purpose for you being on this thread however, is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty, and you have been doing it on this thread about a child who died a politically inconvenient death. Shameful.

Which stereotyping were you referring to?
"Politically inconvenient death" says it all.

Isn't America somethin else since Trump!

The stereotype of everybody on the Lefts purpose for being on this thread.
Did we not establish that this is in fact why they are here? They are the ones who have demonstrated this pattern before I called it out, right?
They? Who is they?
The left, post 244, your words.
So you’re here to cast doubt on the vaccine and you’re using the death of this boy as a way to push your agenda. So when those respond with an opposite view, one that values the gift that the vaccine is giving our society, your thing is to shame them for not caring about a dead boy. You’re playing the same game that your shaming others for.

Actually it's quite impossible to attack a dead one
It is very possible, and most lefties on this thread are doing just that. Obviously, the attacks are not physical. You should not be marginalizing these vile and morbid attacks against this child.

So you’re here to cast doubt on the vaccine
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
I literally just explained that. You been creating threads on the regulator with the design to cast fear and doubt about the vax don’t pretend to not have an agenda, it’s unbecoming
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?

But you do you Karen ;)
Let the child RIP, you vile and morbid commie.

Oh go the fuck away and light the scented candle in your Trumpy Bear Shrine you despicable Fascist. :lol:

I literally just explained that. You been creating threads on the regulator with the design to cast fear and doubt about the vax don’t pretend to not have an agenda, it’s unbecoming
How about we do it this way and I just ask you directly instead of playing these games. Are you skeptical of the vaccine and do you think it a good or bad thing for your fellow citizens to be taking it?

I recognized and thanked you early in the thread for acknowledging the sadness of the child's death. You stood above your fellow commies, so I recognized your exceptional attitude. The purpose for you being on this thread however, is to support and defend Vaccine Almighty, and you have been doing it on this thread about a child who died a politically inconvenient death. Shameful.

Which stereotyping were you referring to?
"Politically inconvenient death" says it all.

Isn't America somethin else since Trump!
Ev is a fucking chronic who just can't let anything go until he or she has pummeled it to death.
Not once in 14 pages have I seen anyone on the left celebrating the death of this, or any other child.
Someone needs to /end this stupid thread.

DrHate and his minions are just too stupid to recognize that is not your goal. There is no need to vaccinate children so why risk killing them with a vaccine that occasionally exhibits unexpected side effects which may not be detected before the child dies as a result? It easier to cure them of the virus than to treat them for debilitating side effects that may have lifelong consequences even if controlled.

This applies only to children.

How about we do it this way and I just ask you directly instead of playing these games. Are you skeptical of the vaccine and do you think it a good or bad thing for your fellow citizens to be taking it?
I am willing to address some of your evasions, but let's do this in order. First answer what I have posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine.

DrHate and his minions are just too stupid to recognize that is not your goal. There is no need to vaccinate children so why risk killing them with a vaccine that occasionally exhibits unexpected side effects which may not be detected before the child dies as a result? It easier to cure them of the virus than to treat them for debilitating side effects that may have lifelong consequences even if controlled.

I agree on the vaxing children point. It should be more thoroughly tested first. The reasoning they they are pushing it is because of variants that are currently spreading around the world and because there are many elderly and people with existing medical conditions that can not take the vaccine and if young people don't get vaxed and continue to aid in the growth and spread of the disease it will inevitable infect and kill the vulnerable. Thats the reason and the need seen by those that promote that agenda.

I am willing to address some of your evasions, but let's do this in order. First answer what I have posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine.
Did you really think I would have a hard time finding an example?! I went to your OP and scrolled down to post #11 which was your very first reply after your OP... This is what it said,

"When lefties start blaming the Fauci vax on Trump, it is a good sign that lefties are finally realizing that the Vax is a failure and a nightmare."

Can we stop playing games now? Your intentions are clear. Just own them...

Slade3200 is just trying to connect my bias against the vax that is apparent on other threads to my comments on THIS thread, in an attempt to make it look like I am using the child's death to cast doubt on the Vax. We can all see that this is what lefties are doing. Lefties like to conflate shit.

Slade3200 is just trying to connect my bias against the vax that is apparent on other threads to my comments on THIS thread, in an attempt to make it look like I am using the child's death to cast doubt on the Vax. We can all see that this is what lefties are doing. Lefties like to conflate shit.
I'm not trying... I did. The first two posts you made on this thread were political attacks on the left and against the vax. They had nothing to do with the kid. I posted your own words. Nothing is being conflated I'm just calling it like it is.

"When lefties start blaming the Fauci vax on Trump, it is a good sign that lefties are finally realizing that the Vax is a failure and a nightmare."

Last edited:
Myocarditis isn't about obesity, it's caused by a viral infection. I get your argument; I've seen plenty of threads like this that are meant to undermine faith in the vaccine. But this one is a little different. I know it's rare and most no doubt survive, but it's scary because it's our kids they're talking about.

Forum List

Back