13 year old dies after second jab

Mods: If you want this forum to be taken seriously, please move this OP to Conspiracy or Rubber. Thx!
Why? The CDC says 300 kids have gotten it.
Ev is obsessing over one 13 year old with underlying conditions like obesity.
One kid is one kid too many, but how many lives will be saved for each kid who gets vaxed?
OP is a questionable, highly politicized and never-ending whine.
Myocarditis isn't about obesity, it's caused by a viral infection. I get your argument; I've seen plenty of threads like this that are meant to undermine faith in the vaccine. But this one is a little different. I know it's rare and most no doubt survive, but it's scary because it's our kids they're talking about.

OL - This OP is NOT different. It's the same ol' shit. ;)

My nurse practitioner put me on an antibiotic for ten days just before Covid broke in the early days. I had no X-ray but she said she detected a pneumonia sound in one lobe of my lung. I recovered nicely but I was certain it was Covid so I kept pestering her for a Covid antibody test and she finally ordered one after more than a year. I tested negative and I was bitterly disappointed.

I will never take that vaccine.

Perhaps the WHO did not use those exact words
Not "perhaps". In fact they explicitly said they cannot make a recommendation. The headline is a lie. The authored lied to get clicks. No way to spin it.

But you do have to remember that the CDC is issuing recommendations for a country with a surplus of vaccine, while the WHO is managing a world with a shortage of vaccine.

How about juxtaposing the number of kids who have developed heart conditions after being vaccinated and the number of kids who have contracted the virus?
Okay! Let me get you started.

323 cases out of about 150 million people fully vaccinated, with most being in people age 19-39. So, less than 160 cases in people 18 and under.

About 9 million children age 12-17 vaccinated.

Are you starting to see where this is going?

How about juxtaposing the number of kids who have developed heart conditions after being vaccinated and the number of kids who have contracted the virus?

323 cases out of about 150 million people fully vaccinated, with most being in people age 19-39. So, less than 160 cases in people 18 and under.

You're going nowhere with these figures.

Don't include all of the people in your analysis to justify vaccinating only children. The WHO has said we should forego vaccinating children and the donate their doses to poor countries that are begging for vaccines in use on THEIR VULNERABLE ADULTS.

Children 12 and under DO NOT NEED IT. The likelihood of their contacting bad side effects and possibly dying from it is higher than their likelihood of contracting the virus if they remain not vaccinated.
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
DrHate and his minions are just too stupid to recognize that is not your goal. There is no need to vaccinate children so why risk killing them with a vaccine that occasionally exhibits unexpected side effects which may not be detected before the child dies as a result? It easier to cure them of the virus than to treat them for debilitating side effects that may have lifelong consequences even if controlled.

This applies only to children.
Tucker Carlson is doing a segment now with the banner "W.H.O. NOW SAYS WE SHOULDN'T VACCINATE CHILDREN"

and "CDC LINKS mRNA VACCINES TO HEART INFLAMMATION"

(Phizer and Moderna are mRNA vaccines)

Last edited:

Don't include all of the people in your analysis to justify vaccinating only children. The WHO has said we should forego vaccinating children and the donate their doses to poor countries that are begging for vaccines in use on THEIR VULNERABLE ADULTS.

Children 12 and under DO NOT NEED IT. The likelihood of their contacting bad side effects and possibly dying from it is higher than their likelihood of contracting the virus if they remain not vaccinated.
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
DrHate and his minions are just too stupid to recognize that is not your goal. There is no need to vaccinate children so why risk killing them with a vaccine that occasionally exhibits unexpected side effects which may not be detected before the child dies as a result? It easier to cure them of the virus than to treat them for debilitating side effects that may have lifelong consequences even if controlled.

Tucker Carlson is doing a segment now with the banner "W.H.O. NOW SAYS WE SHOULDN'T VACCINATE CHILDREN"

You make a great case for why Tucker is fake propaganda and not real news… here is what the WHO really says…

children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.

You make a great case for why Tucker is fake propaganda and not real news… here is what the WHO really says…

children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.

You're behind the times. Try to keep up.

You're behind the times. Try to keep up.
How so?

So you’re here to cast doubt on the vaccine
I literally just explained that. You been creating threads on the regulator with the design to cast fear and doubt about the vax don’t pretend to not have an agenda, it’s unbecoming
How about we do it this way and I just ask you directly instead of playing these games. Are you skeptical of the vaccine and do you think it a good or bad thing for your fellow citizens to be taking it?
I am willing to address some of your evasions, but let's do this in order. First answer what I have posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine.
Did you really think I would have a hard time finding an example?! I went to your OP and scrolled down to post #11 which was your very first reply after your OP... This is what it said,

"When lefties start blaming the Fauci vax on Trump, it is a good sign that lefties are finally realizing that the Vax is a failure and a nightmare."

Can we stop playing games now? Your intentions are clear. Just own them...
Wrong. That was a reply to someone who came here to derail the thread. That was not about me casting doubt on the vax.

I have not stereotyped lefties on this thread, they have categorized themselves based on their posts. They are here to marginalize a child's tragic death, and they are here to support and defend the the jab.

I think there is some merit to the notion that Tucker is propaganda and opinion. It is unfortunate that the WHO and CDC have been reduced to being the same.

You mean, you are. It was your silly idea. And it never even launched. Do i need to finish your book report for you, or is doing the entire first half of it enough?
That's laughable. You're too stupid to understand written English.

You don't use numbers for the entire population to justify statistics applying to children who are 12 and under. You're incapable of participating logically in a discussion confined to this topic.

don't use numbers for the entire population to justify statistics applying to children who are 12 and under
Which, of course, i did not do. Furthermore, you were talking about heart conditions in children after being vaccinated. Since not one person 12 or younger has been vaccinated...you are basically falling on your face right now. Do you have memory problems? Head injury?

Forum List

Back