13 year old dies after second jab

don't use numbers for the entire population to justify statistics applying to children who are 12 and under
Which, of course, i did not do. Furthermore, you were talking about heart conditions in children after being vaccinated. Since not one person 12 or younger has been vaccinated...you are basically falling on your face right now. Do you have memory problems? Head injury?
You lie also.

FFI #285 said:
323 cases out of about 150 million people fully vaccinated, with most being in people age 19-39. So, less than 160 cases in people 18 and under.

...and you don't know that "not one person 12 or younger has been vaccinated." Neither do I. My claim is that the W.H.O. now recommends that children 12 and under NOT BE VACCINATED at this time.

I do not plan to respond to you again in this thread, dickhead.

and you don't know that "not one person 12 or younger has been vaccinated.
Yes i do. Not one person in the US 12 or under has been vaccinated. Good grief....getting a little desperate?

You are wise not to respond further. You just keep digging your hole deeper.

Now go finish your book report that i got half done for you. And stop posting the lies of right wing nutjob bloggers.

Yes i do. Not one person in the US 12 or under has been vaccinated. Good grief....getting a little desperate?

Now go finish your book report that i got half done for you. And stop posting the lies of right wing nutjob bloggers.

:laughing0301:

IMO COVID was not very serious and the vaccine was not needed in the first place. That being said, the number of folks having adverse reactions to the vaccine are pretty minuscule. Never has so much political hype been given to a yearly flu.

I agree.

But?

What has me puzzled, is there seems to be enough evidence, that, under normal circumstances would have reasonable, normal folks demanding a recall of these . . . "vaccines."

. . . to critical thinking folks, this shouldn't make any sense.

53 folks died from the swine flue vaccine, and they pulled it from the market.
330 injuries and 30 deaths reported worldwide of the Approximately 67 million Takata air bags that have been recalled from that market, and no one denies the essential nature of car transport.

Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

This? This disconnect of the establishment. . . this is why intelligent, informed folks are not buying the whole paradigm . . .

You make some excellent points. Thank you for bringing some common sense to the radicals on this thread.

The issue, as I see it is that the incidents of injuries are primarily within one segment of the population. That group is our youth and in particular, males.

Right now, we have no clue as to the long-term effects of any of the vaccines. We do have indications that it can be harmful to the LEAST vulnerable, healthy people and especially young healthy people.

The solution seems quite simple. Drop any requirements for anyone to take the vaccine. Certainly strongly recommend that the high-risk citizens receive the vaccine. If you wish to take the vaccine, go for it. If you don't, that's fine too. If you are worried about COVID-19 and get the vaccine, why are you concerned if someone does NOT get the vaccine or wears a mask.

5%2028%202121%20%20Identify-M.jpg

Oh, we weren't talking about the US? Okay. I said US. It was in capital letters. I figured you wouldn't miss it. So, you went and googled for an article you didn't know existed 10 minutes ago to justify something you said ten minutes ago. Fascinating, but you still have a bit of work to do to get your other numbers.

So, did you find a link between the heart conditions and the vaccine? Or do you think, oh just maybe, people who have dedicated their lives to such research thought of it first and worked on that idea themselves?

Now, try to put on your big boy thinking cap. If it is shown to be linked to the vaccine, what should the next question be, regarding vaccination children?

Come on, you can do this. I know it!

When discussing how many people have died as a direct result from the vaccine, you must also ask yourselves how many people DIDN’T die from it and more importantly, how many more people would have died from COVID if there was no vaccine available .

Oh, we weren't talking about the US? Okay. I said US. It was in capital letters. I figured you wouldn't miss it. So, you went and googled for an article you didn't know existed 10 minutes ago to justify something you said ten minutes ago. Fascinating, but you still have a bit of work to do to get your other numbers.

So, did you find a link between the heart conditions and the vaccine? Or do you think, oh just maybe, people who have dedicated their lives to such research thought of it first and worked on that idea themselves?

Now, try to put on your big boy thinking cap. If it is shown to be linked to the vaccine, what should the next question be, regarding vaccination children?

Look under the photo of the mother, son and nurse, doofus.

Jamie Blank holds the hand of her son, Ari, as he receives the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccination from health care worker Jen Feinberg at the Jewish Federation/JARC's offices in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., on May 13, 2021.

It's all over the news about the CDC finding links between the vaccines and heart inflammation...especially in younger people.

If you'd back away from your keyboard and watch the news/read the news, you might be able to make an intelligent post here.

Read this, doofus.

Your links were shit then - And they are shit now. I'll stick with the university studies and the world renowned researchers and virologists like Dr Fauci. You stick with Scott Atlas and MrPillow :lol:

Btw, did anyone find me the quote for Dr Birx where she said it was a 25% over-count? No?? Figures.
Figures you'd believe lefty Universities and the guy who changes with the political winds to cover his own butt. I'll stick with the facts you stick with your fantasies and hatred of a real doctor and a real patriotic, successful entrepreneur. Simply put, you follow losers I follow winners.

"Winners" like ... TRUMP? :lol:

As much as it must gall you, President Trump was right. As he was most of the time.

If the WHO says "don't vaccinate your children" and the CDC says"vaccinate your children", the title is not errant.

From the article
Yes i covered that. The WHO did not say that. It is a lie. And the quote from the article you posted is the author repeating his lie. The paid liar author even includes the information in his blog that allows anyone to know he is lying. He just doesn't care, because he knows his right wing target audience also does not care.

Oops, Fort Fun Indiana strikes out once again.

Did the WHO Say That Children Should Not Be Vaccinated Against COVID?

Wait, what?
The COVID-19 vaccines are safe for most people 18 years and older, including those with pre-existing conditions of any kind, including auto-immune disorders. These conditions include: hypertension, diabetes, asthma, pulmonary, liver and kidney disease, as well as chronic infections that are stable and controlled.”
It is easy to see that this is mostly about supply and has nothing to do about vaccine safety or efficacy…

With billions of people still needing to get vaccinated and protected, the WHO is prioritizing those who are most at risk.
“So most vaccine companies and developers are currently doing studies in children, starting with the 12 to 18 year olds and then progressively going down to younger and younger age groups. So as that scientific data comes out of the studies, the SAGE, which is the strategic advisory group of experts on immunization that actually develops vaccination policy for WHO, which is then adopted by many countries. The SAGE will look at this data as it comes and make recommendations on how the vaccine should be used in children, at what dosage, what interval, etc. whether there are any safety precautions or contraindications, all of that will be provided in detail. But again, to go back to the point of children, except for very few children who are at a high risk, not considered to be a high priority right now because we have limited doses of vaccines, we need to use them to protect the most vulnerable.”

As you know, WHO is in bed with Communist China. WHO, at most will make "recommendations". We have no clue as to the long-term effects of the vaccine so it only makes sense to give it only to those at high risk.

How does it make any sense to force those at little or no risk, especially when we are already aware of an abnormal number of negative side effects in that group, to take a potentially dangerous vaccine?

Much ado about nothing. A nothing virus and a nothing vaccination. meh Can we just move on now?

How about juxtaposing the number of kids who have developed heart conditions after being vaccinated and the number of kids who have contracted the virus?
Okay! Let me get you started.

323 cases out of about 150 million people fully vaccinated, with most being in people age 19-39. So, less than 160 cases in people 18 and under.

About 9 million children age 12-17 vaccinated.

Are you starting to see where this is going?
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

Seems to me big pharma is pushing vaccinating children under 12.

{...
The American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer announced it is now expanding its coronavirus vaccine clinical trials for children ages 3 to 11 years old in the quest to make the vaccine available to school-aged youngsters as soon as possible.

Children aged 12 and up began receiving the vaccine during the week of May 10 in the United States in five centers across the country.
The 2-year-long study involves a subset of children who will receive the COVID-19 vaccine, with a second, control group will receive a placebo or saline injections as part of the Phase 2 out of 3 total trials.

Importantly, however, breaking from practice so far, the amount of vaccine administered to the young children will be just a third of the adult dose.

“I’m looking forward to going back to my teacher”​

Two of the children taking part in the groundbreaking trials were 8-year-old Max Perales and his sister Zoe Perales, who is just six. They received their injections at Stanford university earlier this week and spoke to reporters from San Francisco’s ABC 7 News afterward about their hopes for a post-pandemic world.
..}

So you’re here to cast doubt on the vaccine
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
I literally just explained that. You been creating threads on the regulator with the design to cast fear and doubt about the vax don’t pretend to not have an agenda, it’s unbecoming
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
How about we do it this way and I just ask you directly instead of playing these games. Are you skeptical of the vaccine and do you think it a good or bad thing for your fellow citizens to be taking it?
I am willing to address some of your evasions, but let's do this in order. First answer what I have posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine.
Did you really think I would have a hard time finding an example?! I went to your OP and scrolled down to post #11 which was your very first reply after your OP... This is what it said,

"When lefties start blaming the Fauci vax on Trump, it is a good sign that lefties are finally realizing that the Vax is a failure and a nightmare."

Can we stop playing games now? Your intentions are clear. Just own them...
Wrong. That was a reply to someone who came here to derail the thread. That was not about me casting doubt on the vax.

I have not stereotyped lefties on this thread, they have categorized themselves based on their posts. They are here to marginalize a child's tragic death, and they are here to support and defend the the jab.
Haha. You called the vax a failure and a nightmare. Who do you think you’re fooling?

How about juxtaposing the number of kids who have developed heart conditions after being vaccinated and the number of kids who have contracted the virus?
Okay! Let me get you started.

About 9 million children age 12-17 vaccinated.

Are you starting to see where this is going?
You're going nowhere with these figures.

Don't include all of the people in your analysis to justify vaccinating only children. The WHO has said we should forego vaccinating children and the donate their doses to poor countries that are begging for vaccines in use on THEIR VULNERABLE ADULTS.

Children 12 and under DO NOT NEED IT. The likelihood of their contacting bad side effects and possibly dying from it is higher than their likelihood of contracting the virus if they remain not vaccinated.
DrHate and his minions are just too stupid to recognize that is not your goal. There is no need to vaccinate children so why risk killing them with a vaccine that occasionally exhibits unexpected side effects which may not be detected before the child dies as a result? It easier to cure them of the virus than to treat them for debilitating side effects that may have lifelong consequences even if controlled.

This applies only to children.
Tucker Carlson is doing a segment now with the banner "W.H.O. NOW SAYS WE SHOULDN'T VACCINATE CHILDREN"

and "CDC LINKS mRNA VACCINES TO HEART INFLAMMATION"

(Phizer and Moderna are mRNA vaccines)
You make a great case for why Tucker is fake propaganda and not real news… here is what the WHO really says…

children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.

WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine is suitable for use by people aged 12 years and above. Children aged between 12 and 15 who are at high risk may be offered this vaccine alongside other priority groups for vaccination. Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.

I think there is some merit to the notion that Tucker is propaganda and opinion. It is unfortunate that the WHO and CDC have been reduced to being the same.
Only in your mind. Many still consider the CDC a reliable source. Have you found a better source for your medical intel?

I will never take that vaccine.
That's dumb.
Darwinism is the ability to make intelligent decisions for your own survival while others do not have it. Do not dig your own grave like obedient Jews.

Eric Clapton is your canary in the coal mine:

See exposure to poisons and the effect of autoimmune diseases.

Last edited:
The virus will hunt down those who have refused the vaccine, and mutate accordingly.
It is not a natural virus. It is a "human engineered" pathogen equipped with mRNA Frankenstein technology. This is new and exceedingly dangerous. No clinical trials were done. You could easily be a dead lab rat. Decide wisely.

Forum List

Back