13-Year-Old Girl apologizes for being "ugly & a loser", Commits Suicide After Years of Being Bullied

My neighbors son was being bullied at school. After months of fighting with the school officials and getting no resolution he told his son to beat the bullys ass.
His son was then suspended for instigating a fight.

The liberal pansie nature of how we baby our children is a huge part of the problem.

The same kids that did this to her now need counseling? Hell no. They are proud of what they did and are looking forward to doing the same thing to others.
What they need is a good butt kicking.

God bless you and the girl's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. What she should have asked the bullies is this: "If I am such an eye sore, why do you only bring more attention to my appearance?"

Kids all across the country commit suicide after being bullied. It has nothing to do with the state. A kid just a few months ago in Ohio committed suicide after being beat up in school.

School: Cincinnati boy who killed himself never said he was bullied
They learn to bully early from their parents who talk politics and call the other side all manner of vile things.

But hey, don't agree with someone, or how they look, its okay to call them names....isn't that right?

Kids all across the country commit suicide after being bullied. It has nothing to do with the state. A kid just a few months ago in Ohio committed suicide after being beat up in school.

They learn to bully early from their parents who talk politics and call the other side all manner of vile things.

But hey, don't agree with someone, or how they look, its okay to call them names....isn't that right?

It has nothing to do with what state they live in.

If you think that only Liberals call people names, you are crazy. :lmao:

I've seen people on this forum flat out say that Democrats and Liberals should be killed.

I've seen people on this forum flat out say that Democrats and Liberals should be killed.
Really? Did I say liberals?

Wow...

Thanks for making My case for Me.

Wow...

You don't have to say it. We are talking about the OP blaming the incident on California. California is a well-known Liberal state. I'm sorry, does everything need to be spelled out like a paint by numbers book for you? Or are you just playing dumb because you got called out on your argument.

Bullies come from Conservative families and states just as much as they come from Liberal ones.

Wow...

You don't have to say it. We are talking about the OP blaming the incident on California. California is a well-known Liberal state. I'm sorry, does everything need to be spelled out like a paint by numbers book for you? Or are you just playing dumb because you got called out on your argument.

Bullies come from Conservative families and states just as much as they come from Liberal ones.
Wow, you are a fucking nut job, you know that?

Look, you effin moron. When I say that children learn bullying behavior from parents, that is what I mean. I made no statement about politics or what state these people lived in because that isn't a metric that matters. You want to add words to My statement because you can't fathom that there are issues that are caused by politics yet transcend party and you have this burning need to belittle people who disagree with you.

Now, I'll thank you to stop putting words in My mouth, or the mouths of others and stop pretending you know what others are talking about when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Wow...

Look, you effin moron. When I say that children learn bullying behavior from parents, that is what I mean. I made no statement about politics or what state these people lived in because that isn't a metric that matters. You want to add words to My statement because you can't fathom that there are issues that are caused by politics yet transcend party and you have this burning need to belittle people who disagree with you.

Now, I'll thank you to stop putting words in My mouth, or the mouths of others and stop pretending you know what others are talking about when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's a leftist thing ;)

Wow...

I can't help it that you are too stupid to follow a quote chain. My first post in this thread was a response from the OP about his assertion that the kid committed suicide because of the state of California. You have responded to that quote chain.

I'm not putting words in your mouth... you just are simply to fucking ignorant to see you inserted yourself into a conversation and then got confused when it was explained to you. If you weren't talking about Liberals, then you shouldn't have responded to my quote that was part of that conversation...

How fucking dumb can you be that you've been a member here since 2009 and can't figure out how quote chains work here?

Last edited:

Wow...

That's a leftist thing ;)
Yes, I know. The problem is, bullying is a real problem in society and kids are losing their lives over it, but no one wants to address the widespread, wildly advertised, and open display of uncivil behavior exhibited by adults all across this country. Try to bring up the notion that perhaps if parents didn't emulate or normalize the name calling of those that disagree with them, that a lot of bullying would self-correct as children learn how to deal with people who disagree with them.

The family should have pulled her out of the school. Liberal run public schools are a joke
Not everyone believes they have that option, and often, the child lives with the bullying in silence. The school years are miserable for many.

Forum List

Back