13-Year-Old Girl apologizes for being "ugly & a loser", Commits Suicide After Years of Being Bullied

Kids all across the country commit suicide after being bullied. It has nothing to do with the state. A kid just a few months ago in Ohio committed suicide after being beat up in school.

School: Cincinnati boy who killed himself never said he was bullied
Weakness kills itself, Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do

How classy, come to a thread about bullied kids who commit suicide to say they are cowards.

GTFO you dumbass.

In better days, the girl would be taught how to kick ass. She would have called the head bully out and kicked a little ass. Then everyone would have been friends.

Sadly, even self defense can still result in suicides or "bullycides" in today's fucked up culture. Recently a 10-year old confronted her bully, but then found herself on the receiving end of even more bullying as it was filmed and uploaded to musical.ly. She hung herself in the closet. 10 years old.

10-year-old hangs herself after confronting bully — as other kids mocked her on social media

In better days, the girl would be taught how to kick ass. She would have called the head bully out and kicked a little ass. Then everyone would have been friends.

Sadly, even self defense can still result in suicides or "bullycides" in today's fucked up culture. Recently a 10-year old confronted her bully, but then found herself on the receiving end of even more bullying as it was filmed and uploaded to musical.ly. She hung herself in the closet. 10 years old.

10-year-old hangs herself after confronting bully — as other kids mocked her on social media
Guess who won't be contaminating the gene pool...?

Can we offer a Darwin award to this suicide victim?
As soon as you collect yours, you soulless piece of trash. This person actually felt worthless and alone enough to kill themselves, and you feel like a snarky remark is warranted. How many pats on the back did you give yourself for coming up with this one?

It's a good thing I have some restraint, because otherwise I would say something to you right now to get myself banned.

It's a good thing I have some restraint, because otherwise I would say something to you right now to get myself banned.
Dont spare my feelings.

As soon as you collect yours, you soulless piece of trash. This person actually felt worthless and alone enough to kill themselves, and you feel like a snarky remark is warranted. How many pats on the back did you give yourself for coming up with this one?

I must admit it took me a lot of thinking to arrive at my answer. My best effort to correctness. Your take?

Apart from it, I think her psychology is super interesting. She feels worthless. I think you get that by thinking that you are not worthy of love. Everything can be bought with money, except love. So the real question about her suicide would probably be what made her unworthy of love.

And what is even more interesting, how does the only real challenge in life, the loneliness, become a suicide trigger?

Darwin?

I must admit it took me a lot of thinking to arrive at my answer. My best effort to correctness. Your take?

Apart from it, I think her psychology is super interesting. She feels worthless. I think you get that by thinking that you are not worthy of love. Everything can be bought with money, except love. So the real question about her suicide would probably be what made her unworthy of love.

And what is even more interesting, how does the only real challenge in life, the loneliness, become a suicide trigger?

Darwin?
My best guess is that her parents decided having a child was too much work and didn't want to help her with her problems. First step is dropping them off at skrewel every day, at which point you don't have to deal with them for several hours. Dealing with the same people every day, with none that like you, would likely give that impression to someone. If life is like this now, why would it stop here? Why bother?

Of course, some people would simply hate 'everyone' back and live life to spite them.

eel free to post relevant links that support your claim
Not everything is about links, but I can provide you them if you're this stupid.

I'm talking about things (assaults) I witnessed in junior high.

Then you have to scan pictures out of your junior high yearbook that shows a guy that signed on your crack... or the DA of your county that tried to molest you, but wished you Merry Christmas.

Then you have to scan pictures out of your junior high yearbook that shows a guy that signed on your crack... or the DA of your county that tried to molest you, but wished you Merry Christmas.
You're really an idiot. You're trying to justify an unjustifiable position, and only making yourself look like a fool.

You're really an idiot. You're trying to justify an unjustifiable position, and only making yourself look like a fool.
It's funny because they're trying to tell you that kids don't fight on the playground.

Forum List

Back