1300 Dead From Covid In Florida THIS WEEK

1. August 25th, which is when you and I discussed this is not 2 weeks ago. Stop lying or stop wasting my time.

2. Florida's 7 day MA peaked on August 17 and has been falling ever since, so it did, in fact, peak > 2 weeks ago, based on your own source.

3. Adding things that hadn't yet been reported in changes nothing in terms of the trend, which is what a peak is referring to, not mention the fact that we were discussing cases.

You were wrong, wrong, wrong. While you were running on partisan garbage I haven proven you wrong decisively using data, which led to me doing this on you:

View attachment 534904
900 deaths reported last week

1300 deaths reported this week

"Peaked" your ass

900 deaths reported last week

1300 deaths reported this week

"Peaked" your ass

In terms of cases, which is what we were discussing, absolutely.

You can't simply change the metric and then claim the prior discussion invalid, which is what you are attempting to do.

I can tell from these discussions that you have little grasp of statistics or you wouldn't be saying idiotic shit like this.

In terms of cases, which is what we were discussing, absolutely.

You can't simply change the metric and then claim the prior discussion invalid, which is what you are attempting to do.

I can tell from these discussions that you have little grasp of statistics or you wouldn't be saying idiotic shit like this.
You can’t change the metric?

That’s exactly what DeathSantis did

You can only hide numbers this horrific for so long

Last week they reported over 900

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it and lying about it.
BULLSHIT

We're doing everything possible to make sure YOU die of COVID.

Natural Selection, bitch.

I realize that it's fun to argue about numbers, stats, etc. What I find eerily unbelievable is that anyone actually takes these numbers seriously. Once this thing became political in March 2020, the numbers were fictional tallies to accommodate an agenda. The worst was "case" numbers - anyone who tested positive via the now-suspect PCR method became a "case". In medical terms, only a positive test followed be verifiable symptoms is actually a case. Blame the CNN "tote board" for dramatizing this. Death counts became a farce when it came to light that Covid was being tacked on to just about any death - there were no autopsies. In some states, a person who tested positive in June and died in a car accident in July had Covid tacked on as a contributing factor.

So carry on, but the sad fact remains that we will never know what the virus' real impact was.

Cheers

I realize that it's fun to argue about numbers, stats, etc. What I find eerily unbelievable is that anyone actually takes these numbers seriously. Once this thing became political in March 2020, the numbers were fictional tallies to accommodate an agenda. The worst was "case" numbers - anyone who tested positive via the now-suspect PCR method became a "case". In medical terms, only a positive test followed be verifiable symptoms is actually a case. Blame the CNN "tote board" for dramatizing this. Death counts became a farce when it came to light that Covid was being tacked on to just about any death - there were no autopsies. In some states, a person who tested positive in June and died in a car accident in July had Covid tacked on as a contributing factor.

So carry on, but the sad fact remains that we will never know what the virus' real impact was.

Cheers

Um, no. That's that's the crazy right wing fantasy you've built up in your head. Are the numbers in other countries faked as well? Are they all in on the conspiracy? Is Joe Soros paying them all off?

And all but a few of the deaths are among that 40% UNVACCINATED group

Not what the israeli data says

We don't have a national system

No reporting standardization. And what there is opaque.

According to Israelis 60% of their deaths are double vaxxed. That's why they forced the boosters

Spooky

"It should shock us to the core,” tweeted state Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried, a Democrat planning to run against Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis next year"

Cases falling, hospitalizations falling. Large number of previously unrecorded deaths added, which drove the weekly numbers, but some dem planning on running against DeSantis says something and we should be shocked to the core. LOL.

"Florida Adds 17,500 New COVID-19 Cases, as Hospitalizations Continue to Drop

The past week has seen about a 10% drop in hospitalizations in the state"

"Figures released Friday by the Florida Department of Health showed there were 129,240 new cases reported in the past seven days, the lowest weekly total since July.

Florida's positivity rate has dropped to 15.2%, after it peaked at 20.3% last month.

Florida's COVID-19-related death toll remained at 45,909 Friday, the same as Thursday's total. The state's death toll was dramatically increased Thursday when 1,338 new deaths were added, though all had occurred in previous days or weeks and there appeared to have been a lag in reporting the deaths.

Statewide COVID-19 hospitalizations were at 14,279, down from Thursday's figure of 14,682, according to the Florida Hospital Association.."
Many of those new cases due to Obiden's human-trafficking COVID infested illegals into Florida.

You can only hide numbers this horrific for so long

Last week they reported over 900

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it and lying about it.
Did you read the link you provided?

if so then your headline is highly misleading

"Those fatalities did not all happen over the past day and span back weeks, but the total death count of 45,909 listed by the CDC on Thursday represents a significant increase from the 44,571 listed a day earlier"

Did you read the link you provided?

if so then your headline is highly misleading

"Those fatalities did not all happen over the past day and span back weeks, but the total death count of 45,909 listed by the CDC on Thursday represents a significant increase from the 44,571 listed a day earlier"
Yea sure. Problem is last week they posted 900 deaths

DeathSantis is playing with the numbers

60% of florida is vaccinated tho? lol

not going to well eh?

No you're only partly correct.

64% of the state has had one dose of the vaccine.

That's not fully vaccinated and protected. Only PARTLY vaccinated.

only 53% of the state of Florida is FULLY vaccinated.

If we were dealing with the original virus one dose gives a person good protection.

We aren't dealing with the original virus. The virus has mutated to a new and more lethal variant that has 1 thousand times more the viral load as the original virus so one dose of the vaccine isn't good protection against the delta variant.

People need that second dose to be protected from the delta variant.

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 7.42.56 AM.png

Forum List

Back