14 year old arrested for setting women on fire in nyc

He tried to set other women on fire. It's only trying to set the muslim woman on fire that's wrong.

Would a liberal care to explain how this story was international headlines, and now has gone to local only?

In the left wing world shouldn't lighting white girls on fire be legal because it is just retribution for white privilege? No trial, no jury, just burn the woman for being a pretty non-stinky skank?

Women, all women, are protected status groups (unless they are conservative), to libs. So all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. THe only reason why libs lost interest in this was at first there was big hopes for libs a trump supporter did it.

Would a liberal care to explain how this story was international headlines, and now has gone to local only?

would a "NOVA" care to explain why this story made the news? People are attacked on the streets of New York EVERY DAY------only a few of the murders make the news

I am curious----what does LIGHT A GIRL ON FIRE mean? ---
did they douse her in gasoline and then light her up? Was
she injured in any way?

would a "NOVA" care to explain why this story made the news? People are attacked on the streets of New York EVERY DAY------only a few of the murders make the news
It made INTERNATIONAL headlines becaues a scottish muslim woman on vacation in NYC got set of fire in the streets of NYC. There were also snickers that it was by a trump supporter, so the story was huge.

Man sets fire to UK Muslim's dress on NYC's Fifth Avenue - BBC News

Women, all women, are protected status groups (unless they are conservative), to libs. So all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. THe only reason why libs lost interest in this was at first there was big hopes for libs a trump supporter did it.

I found the story-----for NYC----it is so trivial that it would not make the news-----some kid went around with a pocket lighter
with which he harassed women

BBC should issue an apology to the city of NY-----their VERSION of the story implies racism in New York

This story exemplifies the idiocy of hate crime laws. They dismissed it being a hate crime becaues he targetted other women who weren't black. a muslim woman, two whites, and a hispanic, and becaues he's black and didn't target black women it's somehow not a hate crime to the liberals who push hate crime laws.

I am curious----what does LIGHT A GIRL ON FIRE mean? ---
did they douse her in gasoline and then light her up? Was
she injured in any way?
He walked up to women with a lighter and lit their clothes on fire.

quite a feat without an accelerant --------with a POCKET LIGHTER? really optimistic kid. When I was four years old-----my very long extremely curly hair managed to get itself
onto the stove flame------I was not injured----my mom patted
the fire out. The story is VERY VERY OVER stated

This story exemplifies the idiocy of hate crime laws. They dismissed it being a hate crime becaues he targetted other women who weren't black. a muslim woman, two whites, and a hispanic, and becaues he's black and didn't target black women it's somehow not a hate crime to the liberals who push hate crime laws.

right----not a hate crime----against WHOM did he exhibit "hate"---
women? -----people with clothes on? "Hate" crime in the
USA refers to attack on people because of a BIAS against that group of people

right----not a hate crime----against WHOM did he exhibit "hate"---
women? -----people with clothes on? "Hate" crime in the
USA refers to attack on people because of a BIAS against that group of people
He's black and only attacked women that weren't black.

Let's put it this way, imagine it were a white male who only set on fire, asian, muslim, black and hispanic women. No white women were targetted, liberals would be prancing around, limp wrists flailing saying it's a hate crime. But in this case, liberals showing their true colors once again.

Forum List

Back