145 million for 6 miles of wall

I think you’re falling for your own wordplay.
3.1 million UNAUTHORIZED IMMIGRANTS are paying $13B in income taxes...no?

So, seeing as we have anywhere from 11 to 20+ million illegal aliens, we have 8 to 17 million illegal aliens who, according to you, contribute nothing and live off American citizens pockets.

How is this working for us?

Cheaper then taking care of illegal scum.

Native born Americans commit more crimes then documented and UnDocumented immigrants.

That’s bc there are more of us. But let’s just invite more criminals in, huh? The more the merrier, am I right?

Criminals? There's no evidence

Native born Americans commit more crimes then documented and UnDocumented immigrants.

That’s bc there are more of us. But let’s just invite more criminals in, huh? The more the merrier, am I right?

Trump putting children in cages I guess you like that idea huh?

Wow you are fucking stupid.

I saw a kid in a restaurant night before last that definitely belonged in a cage along with his parents. BTW, it was your dear leader that built those cages, never noticed you bitching about him using them.

Says there’s no evidence criminals are crossing the border. I guess all those news articles about once-deported criminals who made it back raping little children are all fake news.

In your case AntiTrump, ignorance is a choice. Get a fucking clue before willingly making yourself look an idiot.

I saw a kid in a restaurant night before last that definitely belonged in a cage along with his parents. BTW, it was your dear leader that built those cages, never noticed you bitching about him using them.

Says there’s no evidence criminals are crossing the border. I guess all those news articles about once-deported criminals who made it back raping little children are all fake news.

In your case AntiTrump, ignorance is a choice. Get a fucking clue before willingly making yourself look an idiot.
Too late, he already has made himself look like an idiot and a liar.

Too late, he already has made himself look like an idiot and a liar.

Blows my mind when they’re too stupid to understand they’re doing it willingly.

This is a high activity of border crossing, the money through this area will also include detection technology and video surveillance.
It will help. Put in high activity areas, walls make sense.

yes they are and here they are again for you.

"Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

I do not care what Howard wrote, all that matters is what made it into the Constitution.

Those words did not make it into the Constitution.

Yeah, just keep believing the terms used didn't mean exactly what Howard said at the time they were written. The Constitution is NOT a suicide pact.

You and I can go back and forth all day and night, eventually SCOTUS will have to weigh in on this one. Till then you and I will likely never agree.

I am a Textualist which is defined as:

An originalist who gives primary weight to the text and structure of the Constitution. Textualists often are skeptical of the ability of judges to determine collective "intent."

Theories of Constitutional Interpretation

You only need to look at the common usage and understood meanings of the words, at the time the text was written. Then you have the congressional and ratification debates. It's not freaking rocket science.

And yet here we are with 100 plus years of the words being viewed differently than you view them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

funny coming from someone that thinks the 2nd only applies to muskets.

Just because the 14th has been misinterpreted for years does not make that interpretation right.

$145M Texas border wall project awarded, Customs and Border Protection says

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

True. A more effective use of money would be a network of automatic sentry machine guns set up in interlocking fire positions. Those would cost at least 1000x less than a wall and would be nearly 100% effective.

I do not care what Howard wrote, all that matters is what made it into the Constitution.

Yeah, just keep believing the terms used didn't mean exactly what Howard said at the time they were written. The Constitution is NOT a suicide pact.

You and I can go back and forth all day and night, eventually SCOTUS will have to weigh in on this one. Till then you and I will likely never agree.

An originalist who gives primary weight to the text and structure of the Constitution. Textualists often are skeptical of the ability of judges to determine collective "intent."

You only need to look at the common usage and understood meanings of the words, at the time the text was written. Then you have the congressional and ratification debates. It's not freaking rocket science.

And yet here we are with 100 plus years of the words being viewed differently than you view them.

Just because the 14th has been misinterpreted for years does not make that interpretation right.

Proving once again you have never read the 2nd. The 2nd does not mention muskets, it only says “arms”, it is morons like you that limit it to firearms and supports the government limiting other arms.

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

True. A more effective use of money would be a network of automatic sentry machine guns set up in interlocking fire positions. Those would cost at least 1000x less than a wall and would be nearly 100% effective.

But the ammo cost as well as the manpower to reload and clean the weapons would be enormous.

How much ammo would be wasted on the wildlife

Proving once again you have never read the 2nd. The 2nd does not mention muskets, it only says “arms”, it is morons like you that limit it to firearms and supports the government limiting other arms.

Excellent deflection. Too bad it fails. I can't count how many times i've heard buttstain libs talking about muskets and 2nd. Anyone with any sense has read it.

Excellent deflection. Too bad it fails. I can't count how many times i've heard buttstain libs talking about muskets and 2nd. Anyone with any sense has read it.

Yes, stupid libs do that, what is your point? What does that have to do with my post?

And what connection is there between redfish and sense?

anyone with any sense knows there aint gonna be no damn wall ...

anyone with any sense knows there aint gonna be no damn wall ...

There will be six miles worth of 18 foot wall, a bit less and way shorter than Trump told us it would be

If I understand Gator correctly, he is saying that the 2nd applies to all weapons. Both the right and the left have worked to limit our possession of all sorts of weapons through illegal/unconstitutional legislation.

Correct me if I am wrong, Gator.

Forum List

Back