15 degrees in Alaska tonight!!! In August!!!

lmao....that's the new ruse....the jet stream is moving due to global warming!!!:up: These mental cases come up with new BS every day. But its still not mattering in the real world:coffee:

A few record highs on some days this year is climate?

Hmmmm..........

The fact of AGW is a scientific given. The more GHG molecules there are in the atmosphere, the less of earth's radiation escapes the system. When out is less than in, the only response possible is warming until balance is restored.

What's not known yet is how our landmass, water mass, ice mass, and atmosphere dynamically react to the warming imperative.

It seems impossible for that transitory process to not involve the components of and contributors of climate and therefore weather.

The more people I have seen that say things such as "the fact of AGW is a scientific given," the more I have come to realize that they never actually took a look at the processes used to glean these trends. Since the raw data from historic GHCN temperature readings are now gone, the fix is in.

Since you claim that "the only response possible is warming," why have there not been record highs every day? Why has the warming paused while the GHG concentrations have shot up continuously?

If you don't understand college level physics and chemistry, there is no way for you to understand what I said.

What's good for the world is that whether you do or not doesn't matter. Responsible people who do, will solve the problem no matter what you know or think.

So a heat wave that followed a record breaking cold snap is proof of what again?

It is "proof" that the OP from the kookster is a pile of steaming BS. Did you imagine, like a good little denier cultist, that his report of some colder temperatures now in Alaska after a summer of record breaking heat there was "proof" of something, like maybe 'global warming is over'? Climate scientists have been predicting weird unusual weather as a result of global warming and specifically the melting of the Arctic ice cap and here we are experiencing some very weird weather, not just in Alaska, but all around the world.

Mental cases like RT cant connect the dots. Its a thinking processing issue.

15 degrees in August in Alaska doesn't prove shit. Neither does the hot summer. THATS the whole fucking point.

Reality is 95% perception......clearly a fact.

Why do you think climate change legislation is in the shitter in America? Because nobody cares about the "consensus" science except the OCD social invalids like RT et. al. who eat, sleep and breath this shit. Nobody else does. So.......they see 15 degrees in August and some green asshole shows up at their door to sign a petition and people split their sides laughing. NOBODY is calling their representative demanding carbon restrictions except the handful of nutters like people on this board.

Think about it......on this board.......how many people check into the ENVIRONMENT forum consistently? Half a dozen? Maybe? Nobody cares about this nonsense.

Climate science in 2013 is nothing but a fucking internet hobby. Show me one link that proves otherwise!! Good luck.........:2up::eusa_dance::2up:

When the "consensus" science doesn't move the goalposts an inch on energy production, its a fucking hobby s0ns!!!!!!

Bottom line >>>>>>>>>>>>

Those with connect the dots abilities are >>>>>

Reality is 100% reality to people who understand science. Many don't, but they don't matter. The ones that do will provide the solutions. The ones that don't will do what they always do. Whine.

A few record highs on some days this year is climate?
Hmmmm..........

The fact of AGW is a scientific given. The more GHG molecules there are in the atmosphere, the less of earth's radiation escapes the system. When out is less than in, the only response possible is warming until balance is restored.

What's not known yet is how our landmass, water mass, ice mass, and atmosphere dynamically react to the warming imperative.

It seems impossible for that transitory process to not involve the components of and contributors of climate and therefore weather.

The more people I have seen that say things such as "the fact of AGW is a scientific given," the more I have come to realize....
...that I don't understand science at all". At least, that's what you should be realizing. Gosh darn that old Dunning-Kruger Effect.

that they never actually took a look at the processes used to glean these trends.
-- Wrong. That's a very ignorant and naive assumption. Plus you seem to assume that the scientists who do the research are either idiots or crooks, which is another very foolish assumption.

Since the raw data from historic GHCN temperature readings are now gone,
Total denier cult BS.

the fix is in.
More delusional BS and crackpot conspiracy theory nonsense.

Since you claim that "the only response possible is warming," why have there not been record highs every day?
Natural factors still modulate local weather patterns within an overall trend of rising average temperatures. He was talking about "the only response possible is warming" in relation to the increase in atmospheric greenhouse gas levels and their effect on the whole planet. Local weather is still quite variable. There are still going to be some record cold days. Only now there are many more record hot days every year compared to the number of record cold days. Which is another indicator of the rising temperature trend.

Why has the warming paused while the GHG concentrations have shot up continuously?
The warming of the Earth as a whole has not "paused" at all; in fact it has accelerated. The rate at which the surface layer of air on our planet had been warming over the three previous decades slowed down somewhat this last decade or so and the rate at which the oceans have been warming increased over that same period. Over the next five or six years, we will very probably see surface temperature rapidly spike again as some of that stored ocean heat is brought back to the surface by the next strong El Niño event in the Pacific.

I would pay to go to a global warming summit hosted by Beavis and Butthead. {answering all of the questions} lol, wouldn't be much difference if it was Al Gore taking the questions.

One has to feel very sorry for the Dittohead Nation. Coming at a science issue with no science, only politics.

Because that's not what the warming cultists are doing, right? :lol:

We have all the science on our side. You have a minority political position. The first and biggest issue is the science. You lost that big time. The second issue is politics. By making yourself so unpopular that you won't be elected to any major office for decades, you've sealed your fate on that too.

All that's left is the whining and we're used to that. We'll just have to carry you and your whining and crying over the finish line like we always have.

Last edited:
I would pay to go to a global warming summit hosted by Beavis and Butthead. {answering all of the questions} lol, wouldn't be much difference if it was Al Gore taking the questions.

One things for sure. You'll never go to a denier summit.

It is "proof" that the OP from the kookster is a pile of steaming BS. Did you imagine, like a good little denier cultist, that his report of some colder temperatures now in Alaska after a summer of record breaking heat there was "proof" of something, like maybe 'global warming is over'? Climate scientists have been predicting weird unusual weather as a result of global warming and specifically the melting of the Arctic ice cap and here we are experiencing some very weird weather, not just in Alaska, but all around the world.

Mental cases like RT cant connect the dots. Its a thinking processing issue.

15 degrees in August in Alaska doesn't prove shit. Neither does the hot summer. THATS the whole fucking point.

Reality is 95% perception......clearly a fact.

Why do you think climate change legislation is in the shitter in America? Because nobody cares about the "consensus" science except the OCD social invalids like RT et. al. who eat, sleep and breath this shit. Nobody else does. So.......they see 15 degrees in August and some green asshole shows up at their door to sign a petition and people split their sides laughing. NOBODY is calling their representative demanding carbon restrictions except the handful of nutters like people on this board.

Think about it......on this board.......how many people check into the ENVIRONMENT forum consistently? Half a dozen? Maybe? Nobody cares about this nonsense.

Climate science in 2013 is nothing but a fucking internet hobby. Show me one link that proves otherwise!! Good luck.........:2up::eusa_dance::2up:

When the "consensus" science doesn't move the goalposts an inch on energy production, its a fucking hobby s0ns!!!!!!

Bottom line >>>>>>>>>>>>

Those with connect the dots abilities are >>>>>

Reality is 100% reality to people who understand science. Many don't, but they don't matter. The ones that do will provide the solutions. The ones that don't will do what they always do. Whine.

Great.......well I hope the scientists stand up and take a bow!! And those who idolize them......take a bow......take a bow!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

But nobody cares......the science is ineffectual. And that's all that matters to me and all of the other non-religion people on this forum and everywhere else. And the solutions? Please.....take another bow. Solar and wind!!! Very impressive......but only to the k00ks impressed with growth stats that are measured against themselves. Together.......3% of energy output and ANY projection 30 years hence has renewables at less than 10%. The scientists can take a bow.......evidently, nobody is noticing. The reality s0n!!:2up:

Last edited:

The more people I have seen that say things such as "the fact of AGW is a scientific given," the more I have come to realize that they never actually took a look at the processes used to glean these trends. Since the raw data from historic GHCN temperature readings are now gone, the fix is in.

Since you claim that "the only response possible is warming," why have there not been record highs every day? Why has the warming paused while the GHG concentrations have shot up continuously?

If you don't understand college level physics and chemistry, there is no way for you to understand what I said.

What's good for the world is that whether you do or not doesn't matter. Responsible people who do, will solve the problem no matter what you know or think.

I understand it fairly well, which is why your statement "the only response possible is warming," is wrong.

As for saying that "responsible people who do, will solve the problem," how is that working out so far? Your side is losing. It appears to me that this group of "experts" is almost as good at PR and policy as they are at data analysis and software development.

The more people I have seen that say things such as "the fact of AGW is a scientific given," the more I have come to realize....
...that I don't understand science at all". At least, that's what you should be realizing. Gosh darn that old Dunning-Kruger Effect.

-- Wrong. That's a very ignorant and naive assumption. Plus you seem to assume that the scientists who do the research are either idiots or crooks, which is another very foolish assumption.

Total denier cult BS.

More delusional BS and crackpot conspiracy theory nonsense.

Since you claim that "the only response possible is warming," why have there not been record highs every day?
Natural factors still modulate local weather patterns within an overall trend of rising average temperatures. He was talking about "the only response possible is warming" in relation to the increase in atmospheric greenhouse gas levels and their effect on the whole planet. Local weather is still quite variable. There are still going to be some record cold days. Only now there are many more record hot days every year compared to the number of record cold days. Which is another indicator of the rising temperature trend.

Why has the warming paused while the GHG concentrations have shot up continuously?
The warming of the Earth as a whole has not "paused" at all; in fact it has accelerated. The rate at which the surface layer of air on our planet had been warming over the three previous decades slowed down somewhat this last decade or so and the rate at which the oceans have been warming increased over that same period. Over the next five or six years, we will very probably see surface temperature rapidly spike again as some of that stored ocean heat is brought back to the surface by the next strong El Niño event in the Pacific.

You don't know that much of the raw data is gone do you? That's not crackpot nonsense, it's fact. That's been my issue for about 10 years now, that the data has not been handled correctly. Even data that is called "raw" is adjusted, averaged, and "homogenized." Raw station data (temperature readings, dates, times, locations) are not available for many time periods and stations.

Last edited:

I understand it fairly well, which is why your statement "the only response possible is warming," is wrong.

As for saying that "responsible people who do, will solve the problem," how is that working out so far? Your side is losing. It appears to me that this group of "experts" is almost as good at PR and policy as they are at data analysis and software development.

Do what no other denier has never done here before. Show us some science that theorizes a different response.

How much is being invested now in obsolete energy? New oil wells? Coal mines? Fossil power plants? Gas guzzler cars?

The debate is over. You have never had any science on your side. Your shut down of Congress has made you virtually unelectable for decades. There term conservative investor is an oxymoron. What exactly are you winning? You still have Rush Limbaugh and Fox News on your side?

Last edited:

Do what no other denier has never done here before. Show us some science that theorizes a different response.

How much is being invested now in obsolete energy? New oil wells? Coal mines? Fossil power plants? Gas guzzler cars?

The debate is over. You have never had any science on your side. Your shut down of Congress has made you virtually unelectable for decades. There term conservative investor is an oxymoron. What exactly are you winning? You still have Rush Limbaugh and Fox News on your side?

"Obsolete energy?" :lol:

A graph illustrating the fallacy of your claim has already been posted by someone else here:

EIA-annual-outlook-2011-2040.png

I generally support alternative energy because it's more sustainable and when properly developed it will be much less expensive and more efficient than fossil fuels. But don't fool yourself into thinking that any of that is going to happen soon.

Forum List

Back