16 facts that prove America is in deep, deep trouble

Reports of our demise are grossly exaggerated
Imagine what a wonderful world it would be...without Leftism.
We would still be British subjects without Liberalism
Blacks would still be slaves
Women would not have the vote
The environment would be free to dump whatever you want
Must be why liberals want to go back and model the US after the Britain they so diligently saved us from.

You are full of shit.

if any of you low I folk think that one man can make a country great you are dumber than I thought. It isn't a president not any politician that can change anything...it's the people, the ordinary people that make a country thrive despite what the plutocrats do. THE DAILY POLITICAL PROCESS is beyond laughable. putting hope in elected officials is beyond stupid....way below dirt.

We are still the greatest nation in the history of mankind

Sadly, our conservative friends don't seem to believe that fact.

Neither does the president.

He even goes to other countries and tells the US is not the leader of the world any longer. His fans love that he's bringing the US down.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Liberals didn't seem to mind Obamas trash America tours. Go figure.

Let me get this straight, somebody named Michael Snyder thinks the greatest Country in the world is in deep, deep trouble when we just elected a republican President. That opinion, however skewed by hatred and political expedience, is not too strange since a couple of pop-stars said they would like to do bodily harm to the President and a Sanders democrat shot up an entire republican baseball team. The problem is that there is no record of Snyder's opinion when we elected the son of an African Nationalist who's friend and political mentor was a card carrying unrepentant freaking domestic terrorist. Maybe Mr. Snyder was in grade school when Obama was elected. Who knows? Who cares?

yes and no...............

If Trump pulls us out of this we will be ok
Most nations since Obama have hated us msm makes it out to be America is hated since Trump NOT TRUE.

Tech. nobody can pull us out the DEBT past Presidents have put us under................

I don't know where you get your news but Obama was immensely popular around the world....a Rock Star
Trump is mocked and distrusted

That's what MSM fed the world. Controlled media remember.
Fuck you & the idea of everyone is lying but you. Grow the fuck up.

Let me get this straight, somebody named Michael Snyder thinks the greatest Country in the world is in deep, deep trouble when we just elected a republican President. That opinion, however skewed by hatred and political expedience, is not too strange since a couple of pop-stars said they would like to do bodily harm to the President and a Sanders democrat shot up an entire republican baseball team. The problem is that there is no record of Snyder's opinion when we elected the son of an African Nationalist who's friend and political mentor was a card carrying unrepentant freaking domestic terrorist. Maybe Mr. Snyder was in grade school when Obama was elected. Who knows? Who cares?
R=The last time we elected a Republican President, he took us from a balanced budget on as path to paying off the debt to the worst recession in 80 years, a near financial collapse, a housing collapse, two quagmire wars & record debt.

We should be scared.

Reports of our demise are grossly exaggerated
Imagine what a wonderful world it would be...without Leftism.
We would still be British subjects without Liberalism
Blacks would still be slaves
Women would not have the vote
The environment would be free to dump whatever you want
Must be why liberals want to go back and model the US after the Britain they so diligently saved us from.

You are full of shit.
Coming from the party whose President was selected by Russia

Sadly, our conservative friends don't seem to believe that fact.

Neither does the president.

He even goes to other countries and tells the US is not the leader of the world any longer. His fans love that he's bringing the US down.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Liberals didn't seem to mind Obamas trash America tours. Go figure.

Wait till you see the apologies that will have to be made after Trump

We didn't know what we were doing. We got over our crazy period

Most nations since Obama have hated us msm makes it out to be America is hated since Trump NOT TRUE.

Tech. nobody can pull us out the DEBT past Presidents have put us under................

I don't know where you get your news but Obama was immensely popular around the world....a Rock Star

View attachment 140956

View attachment 140958

Obama rated WORST president since World War II in embarrassing new poll | Daily Mail Online
LOL

Historians have ranked Barack Obama the 12th best president of all time, the highest rated since President Ronald Reagan, in a new C-SPAN survey released Friday.

Less than a month after exiting the White House, Obama received high marks from presidential historians for his pursuit of "equal justice for all" and for his commanding "moral authority," ranking third and seventh among all former presidents in each respective category. The 44th president also cracked a top 10 ranking for his "economic management" and public persuasion.
Survey: Historians rank Obama 12th best president

As the years roll on, that estimate may rise.

View attachment 140956

View attachment 140958

Obama rated WORST president since World War II in embarrassing new poll | Daily Mail Online
LOL

Historians have ranked Barack Obama the 12th best president of all time, the highest rated since President Ronald Reagan, in a new C-SPAN survey released Friday.

Less than a month after exiting the White House, Obama received high marks from presidential historians for his pursuit of "equal justice for all" and for his commanding "moral authority," ranking third and seventh among all former presidents in each respective category. The 44th president also cracked a top 10 ranking for his "economic management" and public persuasion.
Survey: Historians rank Obama 12th best president

As the years roll on, that estimate may rise.
The Obama presidency is sandwiched between the disasters of the Bush and Trump presidencies

Can't help but go up

America survived a Civil War and was victorious in two World Wars. The Trump administration is barely a half a year old and survived window smashing and car torching on inauguration day and threats by rich crazy Hollywood celebs and even a crazy democrat Sanders supporter trying to take out Republicans with a semi-automatic rifle during a baseball practice. Angry Hollywood idiots and angry kid editorialist opinions aside, the greatest Country and the world' and the last Super Power ain't in nearly as much trouble as the criminal conspiracy between the MSM and the DNC in the age of information.

Last edited:
(By Michael Snyder) Is this the generation that is going to witness the end of America? If our country stays on the path that it is currently on, it is very difficult to see how we are possibly going to make it. Throughout human history every great society has eventually entered a period of decline, and sadly that is happening to us as well. My hope is that we can wake the American people up while there is still time, and that we can return to the values and the principles that this nation was originally founded upon. Below are 16 facts that prove that America is in deep, deep trouble. Many of these numbers come from my new book, and many of them seem almost too crazy to believe…
16 Facts That Prove That America Is In Deep, Deep Trouble
----------------------------

Well you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it. Warnings have gone out more and more but let those who are under the gov. spell plow along in their fantasy world things will be getting ugly and they will be caught totally off guard begging for their parental Gov's help. They ain't coming lmao.
upload_2017-7-28_17-57-37.png

LOL

(By Michael Snyder) Is this the generation that is going to witness the end of America? If our country stays on the path that it is currently on, it is very difficult to see how we are possibly going to make it. Throughout human history every great society has eventually entered a period of decline, and sadly that is happening to us as well. My hope is that we can wake the American people up while there is still time, and that we can return to the values and the principles that this nation was originally founded upon. Below are 16 facts that prove that America is in deep, deep trouble. Many of these numbers come from my new book, and many of them seem almost too crazy to believe…
16 Facts That Prove That America Is In Deep, Deep Trouble
----------------------------

Well you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it. Warnings have gone out more and more but let those who are under the gov. spell plow along in their fantasy world things will be getting ugly and they will be caught totally off guard begging for their parental Gov's help. They ain't coming lmao.
#9 Thanks to decades of unchecked illegal immigration, membership in criminal gangs has absolutely exploded all over the country. Today there are 150,000 gang members living in the city of Chicago, and they outnumber the police by more than a 10 to 1 margin.

Not a 'fact'

I don't dispute the number of people in criminal gangs- just not a fact that illegal immigration is the cause.

Forum List

Back