16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

The Turkish voting in of a Radical Islamic regime has destabilized the Middle East. Now that Turkey is going out of its way to provoke confrontation with Christians and Jews, I am in favor of the complete elimination of Turkey from the surface of the Earth. It is the only way to solve this problem.

I favor the same solution for Racial Islamic Iran. That is a country that should have been nuked way back in 1981. Nothing but the total elimination of Radical Islam is acceptable. A little collateral damage has to be expected when we use nuclear weapons to take out all of their major populations centers.

I feel sorry for the innocent animals that will be killed, it is a harsh reality of nuclear war.:clap2:

There seem to be quite a few people who back the muslims and Pals that are quite ignorant of Islam and what is really going on. They don't get it. The really believe that all the rest of the world has to do is give them what they want and they will be happy. What they want is Israel destroyed and the left cannot accept that as the reason, when, in fact, it is the only thing that will make them happy.

Last edited:
The Turkish voting in of a Radical Islamic regime has destabilized the Middle East. Now that Turkey is going out of its way to provoke confrontation with Christians and Jews, I am in favor of the complete elimination of Turkey from the surface of the Earth. It is the only way to solve this problem.

I favor the same solution for Racial Islamic Iran. That is a country that should have been nuked way back in 1981. Nothing but the total elimination of Radical Islam is acceptable. A little collateral damage has to be expected when we use nuclear weapons to take out all of their major populations centers.

I feel sorry for the innocent animals that will be killed, it is a harsh reality of nuclear war.:clap2:

I agree with you. Islam is pure evil and the inevitable is going to happen sooner or later. Let's get it on and over with.

So, I'll take it that's a NO I REALLY DONT WANT TO COMPARE WHO IS ACTUALLY OUTKILLING WHOM then. Ok. I kinda figured as much.

:rolleyes:

Has ZERO to do with who Provokes, Sho...

For Fucks SAKE!...

Unprovoked Acts of Terror Followed by Hiding Amongst Women and Children will cause one Side to have a Higher Death Toll...

The Palestinian Terrorists have that Blood on THEIR hands!

:)

peace...

Its called proportionality.

You don't get to cry defense and then set off on massacres.

There is no such thing and proportionate. That is a liberal irrationality. Would you be OK with Jews going into public Arab centers with suicide vest or Jews along the border shooting dozen upon dozen daily missile attacks? Nope.

Proportionate force is stupidity! The objective of war is not a stalemate, rather its to win.

You would have been a called a moron (which suits you) if back in the 30s and 40s you called for America, Russia and Britian to use proportionate force against Germany and Japan!

For Fucks SAKE!...

Unprovoked Acts of Terror Followed by Hiding Amongst Women and Children will cause one Side to have a Higher Death Toll...

peace...

There is no such thing and proportionate. That is a liberal irrationality. Would you be OK with Jews going into public Arab centers with suicide vest or Jews along the border shooting dozen upon dozen daily missile attacks? Nope.

Proportionate force is stupidity! The objective of war is not a stalemate, rather its to win.

You would have been a called a moron (which suits you) if back in the 30s and 40s you called for America, Russia and Britian to use proportionate force against Germany and Japan!

of course a jew is in favor of extermination... as long as it's not jews being exterminated.

shocker, lemme tellya.

ps, I highlighted your fucked up grasp on the English language. You're welcome.

of course a jew is in favor of extermination... as long as it's not jews being exterminated.

shocker, lemme tellya.

You don't like Jews fighting back? If you don't like it then tell your pals to stop attacking the Jews. Simple.

shocker, lemme tellya.

You don't like Jews fighting back? If you don't like it then tell your pals to stop attacking the Jews. Simple.

yea dude! There sure were lot's and LOT'S of fighting going on in a ship bringing aid to palestine!

:rofl:

I mean, those boats were just like proverbial fucking BATTLESHIPS!

:lol:

Nothing says "attacking jews" like humanitarian relief!

your kind are too busy worshiping jews to figure out why you are no better than the german populace during the run up to ww2.

There seem to be quite a few people who back the muslims and Pals that are quite ignorant of Islam and what is really going on. They don't get it. The really believe that all the rest of the world has to do is give them what they want and they will be happy. What they want is Israel destroyed and the left cannot accept that as the reason, when, in fact, it is the only thing that will make them happy.

Really?

Pakistan is a Muslim country with nukes. If thats all they really wanted, Israel would be gone.

Islam, and muslims, are slightly more complicated than you say.

Really?

Pakistan is a Muslim country with nukes. If thats all they really wanted, Israel would be gone.

Pakinstan does not have the capacity to deliver a nuke anywhere outside of their country. Being able to build a primitive Atomic Bomb and set it off where it was built is one thing. Being able to weaponize it so that it can be delivered by plane or missile is another thing entirely. Let's say that Pakistan was trying to get a primitive Atomic Bomb into a port city in a cargo ship. Israel watches its incoming maritime traffic like a hawk, would intercept it and then totally eliminate Pakistan from the surface of the Earth as they would have the right to do. Do you really think Pakistan is THAT STUPID?

For Fucks SAKE!...

peace...

Nonsense.

If it was a massacre they would all be dead.

Seven Israeli soldiers were injured by the terrorists.

UH, terrorist attacks are against civilians, troops are legitimate targets.

shocker, lemme tellya.

yea dude! There sure were lot's and LOT'S of fighting going on in a ship bringing aid to palestine!

:rofl:

I mean, those boats were just like proverbial fucking BATTLESHIPS!

:lol:

Nothing says "attacking jews" like humanitarian relief!

your kind are too busy worshiping jews to figure out why you are no better than the german populace during the run up to ww2.

Go peddle your crap somewhere else. I don't need to "worship Jews" to know what's going on. Anyone who understands Islam and history knows what's going on. You must think the rest of us are as stupid as you are.

Really?

Now you're gonna muddy the water and confuse the issue. Try again. Keep spinning until you pass out.

As I expected, the freedom flotilla was bombed:
16 humanitarians killed :confused:, incredible

Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

1_2010531_12604.jpg

Wow alqueada terrorist try to smuggle weapons into Gaza to kill jews and you get your panties in a wad.
Im shocked shocked I tell you.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nonsense.

Oh, I see. Well its good to know the Holocaust wasn't a massacre, since some survived it.

:cuckoo:

The "peace activist" demonstrated there peaceful intentions with clubs,
once they over whelmed the soldiers and stole their side arms , the air support serviced the targets..

Nonsense.

Oh, I see. Well its good to know the Holocaust wasn't a massacre, since some survived it.

once they over whelmed the soldiers and stole their side arms , the air support serviced the targets..

They were peaceful until Israel came to steal their stuff and shoot anyone who resisted. The same way Israel has been treating the Palestinians since 1947

They were peaceful until Israel came to steal their stuff and shoot anyone who resisted. The same way Israel has been treating the Palestinians since 1947

Wrong. The ship did not go to port to be inspected. That's why it was boarded.

Who died and left Israel their boss.

That response pretty much lost your pathetic argument. Try again. Is your mommy home or is there an adult there who can explain to you what is happening in the Middle East and why there is a blockade? That might help you understand why, where and what for.

Last edited:

That response pretty much lost your pathetic argument. Try again. Is your mommy home or is there an adult there who can explain to you what is happening in the Middle East and why there is a blockade? That might help you understand why, where and what for.

Seriously, where does Israel get off thinking they can boss people around?

Yeah
Smuggling weapons across a quarantine has always been one of the most peace pursuits .

Forum List

Back