16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

(...)
Im sure if they were legitimate peace activist they would have some kind of identification
(...)

Off course they have identification, one of the deads is National Athlete of Turkish Taekvando Team. Another one is a TV-series actor.

Gemideki ünlü oyuncu ortaya çýktý - Hürriyet
Milli tekvandocu Ýsrail kurþunuyla öldü - Hürriyet

Yeah looks like there were all a fine bunch

3 flotilla fatalities 'dreamt of martyrdom' - Israel News, Ynetnews

I posted this in the other thread about this but thought I should here as well:

"hmmm as much as I don't like Irsael, this whole event really seems to be the fault of the flotillas. The activists certainly won the PR war, but their actions as the IDF boarded the boat was completely unacceptable. This whole thing also started after they tried to break an existing blockage and refused to allow inspection even hundreds of ships do this daily.

I guess my previous trolling was uncalled for"

I was briefly looking through the IMRA link and noticed some things that were factually incorrect. These incorrect items benefit Israel. Do you consider this site to be credible or is it propaganda?

So says the tool and useful idiot, islamofascist bootlicker.

So, I take it that you consider misinformation to be credible.

Why do you support a people who teach their children to commit suicide and murder?

I was briefly looking through the IMRA link and noticed some things that were factually incorrect. These incorrect items benefit Israel. Do you consider this site to be credible or is it propaganda?
Yeah well anything you disagree with is "misinformation" isnt it?

No, Items that are factually incorrect are misinformation. It matters not if I agree or disagree.

"Haber" means "News".
There are many media outlets beginning with "Haber", just like "Haberturk".
But Ynetnews claims "Haber", so can you please point me to to the direct reference with link on any of those sites beginning with "Haber"?
Pointing link to "Haberturk" is not enough.

It is like someone claiming, that something was written in the newspaper "Post".
Which "Post", Washington Post or Detroit Post ?

No, Items that are factually incorrect are misinformation. It matters not if I agree or disagree.
Well then since you have the facts that the IMRA background is false why not document the falsehoods
you know bring the proof.
A B C fashion.

"Haber" means "News".
But Ynetnews claims "Haber", so can you please point me to to the direct reference with link on any of those sites beginning with "Haber"?

It is like someone claiming, that something was written in the newspaper "Post".
There is exactly one called haber ,haber turk.

List of newspapers in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well then since you have the facts that the IMRA background is false why not document the falsehoods
you know bring the proof.
A B C fashion.

For starters they say that Fayyed is the Prime Minister of Palestine. He has never been the Prime minister.

"Haber" means "News".

Who cares? It's not like it's of any value, anyway.

I mean, come ON.

It's just Turkey.

Turkey, for Pete's sake.

Last edited:

"Haber" means "News".

I mean, come ON.

It's just Turkey.

Turkey, for Pete's sake.

"It's just Turkey."

Damn, Snitch Bitch. You love to advertise your stoopidity.

"Haber" means "News".

I mean, come ON.

It's just Turkey.

Turkey, for Pete's sake.

"It's just Turkey."

Damn, * * * * You love to advertise your stoopidity.

No, ya dishonest moron. I like to have you highlight your imbecility. And you gladly go for the gusto every time I provide the slightest impetus for you to make a complete braying jackass out of yourself. :clap2:

Forum List

Back