16 year old running for governor of Kansas as a Democrat

Wichita 16-year-old running for Kansas governor appears on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’

While there is a loophole that could allow this to happen it is unlikely at best.
While it is a good thing to get our youth involved in politics we seem to be circling the drain on what's acceptable in our political candidates.

Hell David Duke ran for office as a Republican- that doesn't mean our system is out of whack.

The 16 year old can run- and if he can beat the other Democrats- and the Republicans- more power to him- but he won't.

He will never win...he has no criminal record. ;p

Yep- you won't vote for anyone without a criminal record.

???

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...oral-candidates-felony-convictions/104244406/

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/elections/2017/08/07/house-race/104372858/

5 Felons Seek Redemption and Chicago Council Seats : Politics: Marion Barry victory sets precedent. They'll be testing a state law barring them from running.

Democratic treasurer candidate has three bankruptcies, criminal record

Hillary Clinton was protected from Indictment and allowed to remain in the race despite 2 FBI criminal investigations for crimes she DID commit....

No, snowflake....Democrats have proven an affinity for criminals....

A 16 year old may be the only thing that can pull Kansas out of the dungheap of debt and misery that has been foisted on that state by Republicans the last few years.

Like taking an alarm clock that fell out of a 5th story window. You just hand it to some kid and say "go ahead, it can't get any worse!"

A 16 year old may be the only thing that can pull Kansas out of the dungheap of debt and misery that has been foisted on that state by Republicans the last few years.

Like taking an alarm clock that fell out of a 5th story window. You just hand it to some kid and say "go ahead, it can't get any worse!"

As I was saying about mental capacity ...

I'm glad you got the ellipse almost right in your attempted insult. You are ahead of 85% of the other cons here. Good for you have a Fresca.

I'm glad you got the ellipse almost right in your attempted insult. You are ahead of 85% of the other cons here. Good for you have a Fresca.

The ellipse is correct.

That anyone who thinks a sixteen-year-old is capable of running a state is an idiot is also correct.

The ellipse is correct.

That anyone who thinks a sixteen-year-old is capable of running a state is an idiot is also correct.

Kansas? Which has been turned into a smoking crater by Republicans? ANYONE would be better.

And you're rusty on your sarcasm Vern. And your ellipse Elise. But I myself indulge in various forms of word butchery from time to time as it cleanses the pallet and keeps one from taking this crap seriously.

Fresca baby!

Forum List

Back