160 million people voted, 27 million watched Biden’s speech. Half of Trump’s first speech

81 million votes, eh?

Riiiiiiight……

The actual number was 11 Million.

I have seen both numbers as well. The 27 million came out first...then 11 million. I wonder why the discrepancy.

Last edited:
The spin from the left is that low ratings are good because Biden is a straight shooter and tells the truth, so there is nothing :auiqs.jpg: to watch.

His FIRST address to Congress and it has low ratings. Professional sports that got involved with politics is losing attendance and television ratings. As far as the Democrats are concerned, it really isn't happening. It in no way reveals how people actually feel and believe. Nothing to see here folks.

The spin from the left is that low ratings are good because Biden is a straight shooter and tells the truth, so there is nothing :auiqs.jpg: to watch.

His FIRST address to Congress and it has low ratings. Professional sports that got involved with politics is losing attendance and television ratings. As far as the Democrats are concerned, it really isn't happening. It in no way reveals how people actually feel and believe. Nothing to see here folks.

I am not watching the NBA nor MLB.

I cant give up CFB nor NFL yet...but they are on my last nerve.

OP, aren't you glad to have President "Sleepy Joe" Biden as your President?

1620084211641.png

Forum List

Back