161,000 Americans have died from Covid under Joe Biden

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

4000 people died of Covid-19 on Trump's last day in office and 1 million vaccine doses administered.

900 people died of Covid-19 on April 6, 2021 and 3 million vaccine doses administed.

Your comment about 800,000 suppposedly dying from Jan21 through the end of the year is is directly contrarry to trend data and the fact that everyone who wants a vaccine will have it by the summer.

Any more questions retard?
why haven't daily death counts gone down?
Better question....why haven't the mainstream media been showing us the daily death counts since January 20th?

It's not a "better question" it's a bullshit question, loaded with a blatant falsehood. Media still frequently covers daily death toll.

d27ca7fe-f95f-4c02-b509-e9058fe6bcea.png
LOL....tool...

What you just showed was a segment where they were criticizing "republican's" you fucking dumbass

What I just showed is "mainstream media" covering Covid-19 deaths including daily death toll. According to you that didn't happen.

The fact that 46% of Republicans don't want to get vaccinated is...drumroll, please...just another one of Trump's many failures during this pandemic.
no...dumbass...

What you showed was a news channel criticizing republicans.....Not a news channel showing statistics of those that died out of concern of those that died. They listed the stats to imply republicans want people to die.

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Do you see the words "Deaths so far today - 518" in prominent letters along with other Covid-19 related statistics?

Do you not understand how fucking stupid you look to deny that it's covered?
Let me make is simple for you, Simon.

Showing the mount of deaths due to covid ONLY when showing how republican's refuse to get a vaccine is not highlighting the deaths. It is highlighting the err of the way of republicans.

I recall when the media showed the stats of deaths with a line like "Covid deaths under Trump"

Now?

The story is:

Covid deaths and republicans dont care.

Wake up dumbass. You are being used.

...and he has NO PLAN for dealing with it. He's actively spreading the disease in his border concentration camps.

Biden is on track to kill over 800,000 of us this year alone, while he drools and plays Mario Kart.

Thank God president Trump got the vaccine to market before this buffoon took over (something Biden said was impossible, btw). That alone saved hundreds of thousands of lives, people who would have died while Joe Biden stared vacantly into space.

The Clown writes and he isn't funny. Call him IT and bypass his hate and lies.
IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.
Its ok though bro. Everyone knows you have the awareness of a dead fly.

Apparently you can't comprehend the written word. For your edification, my comment is substantive, and there are two sentences. The clown and you join the other clowns to spread the hate with lies and other bullshit in re medical conditions.

Your denial is the reason people keep dying from this virus.
Those who won't wear masks in public and won't socially distance are the reason it's going on so long......tied with those refusing to get a vaccine.
You sure about that?

Seems the only ones it affects are those who ALSO dont wear masks and ALSO wont socially distance.

And thoes that refuse to get a vaccine?

What ever happened to "stay out of my uterus"?

4000 people died of Covid-19 on Trump's last day in office and 1 million vaccine doses administered.

900 people died of Covid-19 on April 6, 2021 and 3 million vaccine doses administed.

Your comment about 800,000 suppposedly dying from Jan21 through the end of the year is is directly contrarry to trend data and the fact that everyone who wants a vaccine will have it by the summer.

Better question....why haven't the mainstream media been showing us the daily death counts since January 20th?

It's not a "better question" it's a bullshit question, loaded with a blatant falsehood. Media still frequently covers daily death toll.

LOL....tool...

What you just showed was a segment where they were criticizing "republican's" you fucking dumbass

What I just showed is "mainstream media" covering Covid-19 deaths including daily death toll. According to you that didn't happen.

The fact that 46% of Republicans don't want to get vaccinated is...drumroll, please...just another one of Trump's many failures during this pandemic.
no...dumbass...

What you showed was a news channel criticizing republicans.....Not a news channel showing statistics of those that died out of concern of those that died. They listed the stats to imply republicans want people to die.

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Do you see the words "Deaths so far today - 518" in prominent letters along with other Covid-19 related statistics?

Showing the mount of deaths due to covid ONLY when showing how republican's refuse to get a vaccine is not highlighting the deaths. It is highlighting the err of the way of republicans.

I recall when the media showed the stats of deaths with a line like "Covid deaths under Trump"

Now?

The story is:

The truth is no one really knows if the vaccine saves lives or not

LOL....tool...

no...dumbass...

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Now?

The story is:

I'll make it real simple for you - COVID DEATHS ARE STILL COVERED VERY OFTEN, as anyone that actually watches mainstream media will tell you.

Stop spreading bullshit

. He was however responsible for his response to it coming to our shores
He brought it here? How?
He stropped travel from China. The origin of the virus. And that made him a xenophobe. Biden would have done it differently. He would have stopped travel from China and it would have been a great presidential decision.

You know....GOP bad. Democrat good.

LOL....tool...

no...dumbass...

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Now?

The story is:

I'll make it real simple for you - COVID DEATHS ARE STILL COVERED VERY OFTEN, as anyone that actually watches mainstream media will tell you.

Stop spreading bullshit
yet...the best you had as proof was a segment talking about how republicans don't care about the deaths.

Speaks volumes....dumbass.

LOL....tool...

no...dumbass...

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Now?

The story is:

Can’t save a life from something that doesn’t exist!

LOL....tool...

no...dumbass...

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Now?

The story is:

True. But on the same note, no one is sure that Lasik surgery wont result in eyes blowing up after 25 years. We will know in about 3 years when peoples eyes start blowing up.
But we do know one thing....Lasik surgery helps correct ones vision and the COVID vaccine does interfere with the reproduction of the COVID virus.

Last edited:
save a life from something that doesn’t exist!
I dont know about that

i get around, I dont social distance, and often do not wear a mask

the chances are very good that I’ve already had the wuflu and just didnt notice it

LOL....tool...

no...dumbass...

Dumbass.

Do you read English?

Now?

The story is:

True. But on the same note, no one is sure that Lasik surgery wont result in eyes blowing up after 25 years. We will know in about 3 years when peoples eyes start blowing up.
But we do know one thing....Lasik surgery helps correct ones vision and the COVID vaccine does interfere with the reproduction of the COVID virus.
See post # 114 above

save a life from something that doesn’t exist!
I dont know about that

i get around, I dont social distance, and often do not wear a mask

the chances are very good that I’ve already had the wuflu and just didnt notice it
I’ve been ill frequently due to colds and flues in my lifetime, that’s always been a health concern, I want to know what’s been seen differently. All these schmucks act like they cured cold and flu season,

You said Trump brought it here

Words are specific. I said he was responsible for his response to it. Never said he brought it here.
Btw, were you stating Trump moved the North American continent to wuhan China when you stated Trump sailed us into Covid? I mean, wuhan is in China and where Covid was, right?

Thanks for the update on Trumps Covid-19 numbers, Hoss. You know it took the Great Obama several months to turn the Bush Recession Economy around too. Too bad dumbshit Don didn't grasp the seriousness of the situation and decided to play politics. It costs hundreds of thousand of lives and his chances at a second term.

You’re weakness as a cult follower is the reason people keep dying from this virus.

Your president has killed 161,000 of us with this virus, and he has no plan to slow down.
You mea n with this VACCINE,the virus you must know is no more dangerous than the common cold.
Thanks for the update on Trumps Covid-19 numbers, Hoss. You know it took the Great Obama several months to turn the Bush Recession Economy around too. Too bad dumbshit Don didn't grasp the seriousness of the situation and decided to play politics. It costs hundreds of thousand of lives and his chances at a second term.

You’re weakness as a cult follower is the reason people keep dying from this virus.

Your president has killed 161,000 of us with this virus, and he has no plan to slow down.

Your President is doing a great job, approved by a majority of the voters. What you cultist think is irrelevant.
What you cultists think is incredibly wrong looneybin

Dumb Donald's cultists are the biddable fools who worship trump and believe his demagoguery, and haven't yet figured out he is a charlatan.

Forum List

Back