“17 Tapes” Is The Latest Attempt By Republicans To Smear Joe Biden

Trump has spoken or tweeted 1,000's of times, and each and every one of those speeches or tweets contain multiple lies, every one.

So yes, trump has lied hundreds of thousands of times.
He can't help it.
It’s remarkable how leftists spend their every waking moment obsessing, agonizing and consumed by their TDS.

Trump has spoken or tweeted 1,000's of times, and each and every one of those speeches or tweets contain multiple lies, every one.

Oh Wanky, you are such a CARD. Never mind that those things that proved untrue were by and large HARMLESS EXAGGERATIONS or literary licence, meanwhile, show me a tweet or speech by Biden where he didn't lie through his teeth telling HUGE LIES doing great harm to the country.

Settle down, pumpkin.

Stupid response.

YOU.....HAVE.....NO.....PROOF.

Avoiding that one most essential fact, not surprising. But that one most essential fact is what YOU do not acknowledge.

That one fact and one fact alone destroys whatever lame as shit you post, and you post a lot lame ass shit.

NO matter what you say, you will never be able to get around the single most important thing that you do not have. You can project all the shit you want, but you are the one who keeps post shit you know you cannot back up.

You are fact deprived, and you do not even care. You post lies. Constantly post lies. When confronted with facts, you try lame ass insults.

You ain't worth the gas it takes to make a fart.

He can't help it.

His lying is beyond pathological.

But you don't have any evidence.

If there is so much evidence, show ONE right now.
Not an allegation, evidence.
nl3u7xwr73xa1.jpg

sf60yzzm0f6b1.jpg

Skrewy thinks that it would be unfair, prejudicial and a smear against President Potato if he were to be as thoroughly probed (anally) as the leftwing lunatic scumbag Democraps have tried to mess with Trump for 7 years.

Sucks to be Skrewy.

He can't help it.
2022%2010%2031%20Trump%20in%20the%20mind%20of%20liberals-S.jpg

Naw, it's whenever you and your fellow Democrats go off the rails goofy!
You will never accept any guilty verdict, regardless of evidence of trump crimes, so I accept your surrender and you can start chanting “witch hunt” “what about Biden” “ fake news” “set up” and it will be glorious

I expect trump to plead out to avoid jail time under conditions
Buckle Up Sweetie.

You will never accept any guilty verdict, regardless of evidence of trump crimes, so I accept your surrender and you can start chanting “witch hunt” “what about Biden” “ fake news” “set up” and it will be glorious

I expect trump to plead out to avoid jail time under conditions
Buckle Up Sweetie.
2023%2006%2015%20Biden%20indictment-L.jpg

Stupid response.

YOU.....HAVE.....NO.....PROOF.

Avoiding that one most essential fact, not surprising. But that one most essential fact is what YOU do not acknowledge.

That one fact and one fact alone destroys whatever lame as shit you post, and you post a lot lame ass shit.

NO matter what you say, you will never be able to get around the single most important thing that you do not have. You can project all the shit you want, but you are the one who keeps post shit you know you cannot back up.

You are fact deprived, and you do not even care. You post lies. Constantly post lies. When confronted with facts, you try lame ass insults.

You ain't worth the gas it takes to make a fart.
Instead of these nonsense comments about, ''no proof'', I suppose I should suggest you look at the facts already compiled.

Do you need help with that?

Have the tapes shown up yet?

Yeah, right.

It's not debatable that it was all a BigLie. That's literally been know for _years_ now. The Trump admin investigated this garbage in 2020 and found nothing.

The Trump cultists all know it ... and they don't care. TheParty says lie, so they lie, loudly and proudly.

When dealing with Trump cultists, always remember that they are not good human beings. Good human beings don't lie for political power. Trump cultists live their lives on their knees pleasuring the Lord of Lies.

Have the tapes shown up yet?

Yeah, right.

It's not debatable that it was all a BigLie. That's literally been know for _years_ now. The Trump admin investigated this garbage in 2020 and found nothing.

The Trump cultists all know it ... and they don't care. TheParty says lie, so they lie, loudly and proudly.

When dealing with Trump cultists, always remember that they are not good human beings. Good human beings don't lie for political power. Trump cultists live their lives on their knees pleasuring the Lord of Lies.
"Good human beings don't lie for political power."

This coming from a pom pom flailer for the Dem / Marxist Russia collusion hoax perpetrated by the Dem / Marxist politburo.

Forum List

Back