“17 Tapes” Is The Latest Attempt By Republicans To Smear Joe Biden

Trump supporters are likewise scumbags.
Churchill-L.jpg

You and others on the right propagating these moronic lies is what makes Republicans as ridiculous as they are dishonest.
Moronic lies such as the existence of audio recordings that were redacted from a form the FBI denied existed?

Lecture us some more about ridiculous and dishonest.

Moronic lies such as the existence of audio recordings that were redacted from a form the FBI denied existed?

Lecture us some more about ridiculous and dishonest.
So are you saying these tapes exist? Did Grassley and Comer finally find them?

So are you saying these tapes exist? Did Grassley and Comer finally find them?
So you are saying the FBI redacted information about tapes which don't exist? Did the Biden lackeys seek to conceal evidence that didn't exist?

So you are saying the FBI redacted information about tapes which don't exist? Did the Biden lackeys seek to conceal evidence that didn't exist?
I am not saying anything except I have heard both Grassley and Comer (and all the Trumpsters on the internet) say they have tapes incriminating Biden. Where all they? If the cannot be produced, how do you guys get to keep using them as "evidence?"

I am not saying anything except I have heard both Grassley and Comer (and all the Trumpsters on the internet) say they have tapes incriminating Biden. Where all they? If the cannot be produced, how do you guys get to keep using them as "evidence?"
I haven't read where all the Trumpsters on the internet are claiming to have tapes incriminating Biden. I have read where the FBI claimed a form didn't exist which they later produced. That form contained redacted information about tapes which the FBI sought to conceal.

Where are those tapes? Thats a good question. Why is the FBI trying to conceal their existence? How does Comer get evidence the Biden lackeys at the FBI are trying to conceal?

I haven't read where all the Trumpsters on the internet are claiming to have tapes incriminating Biden. I have read where the FBI claimed a form didn't exist which they later produced. That form contained redacted information about tapes which the FBI sought to conceal.

Where are those tapes? Thats a good question. Why is the FBI trying to conceal their existence? How does Comer get evidence the Biden lackeys at the FBI are trying to conceal?

Oh My....Oh Dear....Of For Fuck Sake.

You've got him now?

No, the tape(s) do not exist, they never did exist. Epic Fail.

Andy Bigmouth and Marjorie, "I sleep with any guy at the gym" Three Toes Greene Tell Fucked Snooze they "Can't Find Tapes Implicating Biden".

More Republican Cast Doubt On Joe Biden Tapes' Legitimacy.

Republicans Admit They Don't If Biden Bribery Tapes "Really Exist."

Republicans cannot prove a damn thing.

The tapes are not real.

The tapes never existed.

Epic Fail

And you know that with 100% certainty while possessing 0% facts.

You have nothing and you know you have nothing.

ReNaziKlan Leadership admits they doubt the existence of the tapes.

Andy BiggMouth and Marjie "I Bang Guys At My Gym" Three Toes Greene admit they do not have the tapes.

Those are facts.

Facts that you are choosing to ignore.

There are no tapes, never have been and never will be. Those are facts, facts you choose to ignore.

Each and every time proof of those tapes is asked for, the tapes never appear.

Here is the ReNaziKlan problem in a nutshell for the MAGA MAGGOT Impaired.

The one thing you MAGA MAGGOTS need, is the one thing you do not have. That one thing you do not have is evidence, proof beyond a reasonable (the legal standard). You have zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing, and none in the physical, actual evidence of single fucking thing.

There is a whole shit of empty and unfounded allegations being thrown around, but when it comes proof all you will have are empty and unfounded allegations. You people are really good at empty, meaningless and unfounded allegations. You are shit poor on proof.

You talk about I do not have, I have facts.

YOU AIN'T GOT JACK FUCKING SHIT. YOU KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT JACK FUCKING SHIT.

“17 Tapes” Is The Latest Attempt By Republicans To Smear Joe Biden​

You mean the FBI are run by republicans looking to smear Joe! Because that is where the 17 came from, Junior, from an internal skiffed FBI document (a TL1023) where THEY name the number of audio recordings THEY have documented!

Here’s a hot tip for anyone trying to peddle a lie: Add a number. Don’t make it too big, or too vague, like “millions.”
Kinda like saying Trump has lied "thousands of times?"

Here’s a number for you. 18
What does that represent, your IQ? Or the number of thread you've started here where everyone didn't laugh in your face? :21:

You have nothing and you know you have nothing.

ReNaziKlan Leadership admits they doubt the existence of the tapes.

Andy BiggMouth and Marjie "I Bang Guys At My Gym" Three Toes Greene admit they do not have the tapes.

Those are facts.

Facts that you are choosing to ignore.

There are no tapes, never have been and never will be. Those are facts, facts you choose to ignore.

Each and every time proof of those tapes is asked for, the tapes never appear.

Here is the ReNaziKlan problem in a nutshell for the MAGA MAGGOT Impaired.

The one thing you MAGA MAGGOTS need, is the one thing you do not have. That one thing you do not have is evidence, proof beyond a reasonable (the legal standard). You have zip, zero, zilch, nada, nothing, and none in the physical, actual evidence of single fucking thing.

There is a whole shit of empty and unfounded allegations being thrown around, but when it comes proof all you will have are empty and unfounded allegations. You people are really good at empty, meaningless and unfounded allegations. You are shit poor on proof.

You talk about I do not have, I have facts.

YOU AIN'T GOT JACK FUCKING SHIT. YOU KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT JACK FUCKING SHIT.
Settle down, pumpkin.

Forum List

Back