173 Republicans back motion to censure Schiff

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
The Republicans need to continue to fight fire with fire. Now McConnell needs to recant his BS that he would seriously regard the Dems phony-ass, political coup attempt should it vote to impeach. Rather, the Republicans in the Senate should go nuclear if the Dems impeach, i.e., override the presiding officer's point of order by a simple majority, and let's see who, if any Republicans, dare to buck the majority.

Last edited:
When the Democrats are done being owned by Putin and The Mexican Drug Cartels maybe some of them will step up to the plate and replace Shitface with someone fair and honest.

Last edited:
The Republicans need to continue to fight fire with fire. Now McConnell needs to recant his BS that he would seriously regard the Dems phony-ass, political coup attempt should it vote to impeach. Rather, the Republicans in the Senate should go nuclear if the Dems impeach, i.e., override the presiding officer's point of order by a simple majority, and let's see who, if any Republicans, dare to buck the majority.

Only 173, eh?

Bummer for you guys....

So when does the censure happen?

:auiqs.jpg:

Breaking Update!

House shuts down Republicans efforts to censure Adam Schiff, 218-185.

Democrats block Republican attempt to censure Adam Schiff over his handling of Trump impeachment inquiry

Now the question is which GOP reps voted against it?

The Yeas and Nays: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll568.xml

12 Republicans listed as not voting. If you look at several who didn't vote you have to understand TRUMP's frustration at how republicans don't stick together...

Only 173, eh?

Bummer for you guys....

About the same time the house votes to proceed with impeachment.

Only 173, eh?

Bummer for you guys....

Yeah, um, I think you won't bet anything on that. But it sounded cool!

Only 173, eh?

Bummer for you guys....

Yeah, um, I think you won't bet anything on that. But it sounded cool!

You proposing a bet ?

Let's hear it.

Forum List

Back