18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

You know, most gender neutral bathrooms are single stall only. Why didn't the girl lock the door behind her? How did the guy get access to be inside the bathroom? There are lots of questions that the article doesn't address.

And, blaming the bathroom for the assault instead of blaming the person who did it is beyond stupid.

Blame the pervert for assault. Didn't you post that earlier?

The person that did did it is responsible...and any one who allowed boys/men pretending to be female.

Well, if you google "woman sexually assaulted in female bathroom", you will get lots of articles. Sorry, but women can be sexually assaulted anywhere, not just in gender neutral bathrooms.

Allowing men to legally go into the same restrooms where girls and women would be certainly makes it that much easier for sexual predators to prey on girls and women. How mad must one be to deny this?

Guess you missed out on the fact that gender neutral bathrooms are single stall.

Again....................instead of blaming the bathroom, why don't you guys blame the dude that did the assault? Granted, the unisex bathroom may have had a small part in it, but that was just because it presented an opportunity. I'm guessing that this dude is messed up enough that if he had a chance via another avenue other than gender neutral bathrooms, he would have still done it.

Bathrooms aren't the problem. Perverts are.

But not in a gender neutral restroom.

There is absolutely no reason to allow this anywhere let alone in a school. None
Sexual assault is not allowed anywhere and can occur in any bathroom.

It's a lot less likely when there are separate bathrooms and people actually enforcing that.

This whole "well, people do bad things, so we might as well make it as easy as possible for them" attitude impresses no one.
There's no evidence the purported perp in this case used that bathroom under the guise of being a transgender. This could have occurred in any bathroom.

Straw man.

Well they have an agenda to fulfill.

And what is your side's motive for demanding that boys be allowed in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms and such. Doesn't your side have an agenda as well? And if your agenda demands that it be supported by pursuing such blatantly insane and immoral policies, then what value can that agenda possibly have?
The exception made was for transgendered to have their own bathroom to use since they don't quite fit in in male or female bathrooms. I've seen no indication this case involves a transgender. It appears this was a case where some perv assaulted a minor which could have happened anywhere. You fuckers are dolts trying to politicize a horrible attack.

I hear you saying, "I didn't read anything about this case, because it's easier to argue my point if I'm as ignorant as I sound."

Well they have an agenda to fulfill.

And what is your side's motive for demanding that boys be allowed in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms and such. Doesn't your side have an agenda as well? And if your agenda demands that it be supported by pursuing such blatantly insane and immoral policies, then what value can that agenda possibly have?

Trump told us it was OK. He himself bragged about going into the Miss America dressing rooms while the contestants were changing.

". . . . but TRRRRUUUUMMMPPP!!"

Interjecting Trump into a conversation which has nothing to do with him because of your TDS = epic FAIL as a humanoid.

You officially have nothing to say on this topic now. Buh bye.

let's just say this is the first bad thing that has happened that I've heard about, and in fact this sounds like GOP crap also.... Transgender people are about as scary as mice.....

Willful ignorance isn't really much of an argument. Just because you haven't heard of other incidents doesn't mean that they didn't happen.
That's a good one coming from the brainwashed and uninformed fox Rush whatever LOL....if anything happened the right-wing would blow it all out of shape just like they have with this. Which appears to be crap also LOL. The right wing is a brainwashed joke. A bad joke.

I find it fascinating how the Right is always so focused on condemning other people over sex issues, specially anything beyond MF missionary. It is not enough for them to judge consenting adults, they look for anything they can possibly spin into rape, molestation, child exploitation, or other crimes. Meanwhile, the only thing that is pretty much proven to be a consistently dangerous is leaving your kid alone with a Catholic priest.

He DID molest a kid, and it is wrong. No twisting at all. Is there a reason you can't condemn it?

It had absolutely nothing to do with transgender's.

They don't need there own "bathroom". Quit blaming the victim.

I agree. Quit blaming transgenders for things that they did not do.

Re-Read the original post, I have never even mentioned Transgenders. But the fact that people like you support the bathrooms created the opportunity for this kid to do what he did. No seperate bathroom and this opportunity doesn't occur. Again, that bathroom doesn't exist, that opportunity doesn't exist.

So, no rape or molestation ever takes place in segregated restrooms? Who knew!

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Something finally happened big deal seem to be much safer than regular bathrooms. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot people. Except for the brainwashed
Wrong. Previously if a girl joined a guy in the boys bathroom or cice.versa, they would have been stopped.
let's just say this is the first bad thing that has happened that I've heard about, and in fact this sounds like GOP crap also.... Transgender people are about as scary as mice.....

Right up until they diddle a minor you love.
The incident of the Op has been questioned so I doubt that happened, so I haven't heard of a single transgender attack of any kind in high the bills Clinton signed were GOP bills that caused nothing until basically criminal GOP deregulation oversight cronyism... Fannie and Freddy's share of the market went from 75% to 30% in a year and countrywide etc etc and their pals in the GOP ran wild... Of course as a GOP voter you are totally misinformed with total garbage hate propaganda.... Real scary diddalidoo what are you talkin about you brainwashed fool?

Liberals promote blatant immorality?

Do you deny that LIbErals, in general support and defend homosexuality?

Do you deny that LIbErals, in general, support “transgenderism”.

Those are two, rather blatant forms of immorality, that it seems to me that most LIbErals, not only support, but will condemn anyone who dares to call these sick perversions out for what they truly are?

And now, your side is even behind having these perversions promoted to young children, in public schools. You're not quite yet to the point of openly defending pedophilia, but you're also not doing a very good job of your tacit support for it, and your ultimate goal of attempting to normalize and mainstream it. Certainly, everyone knows, whether they will admit it or not, that that is the reason why your side is so eagerly promoting the homosexual/transsexual agenda at children.

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything."
Donald Trump

Realy your president talks about commiting sexual assult all the time. What do you think pussy grabbing is?
PS go up on main st in your town and grab some pussy like your pres. , you will end up in jail but the pres gets worshiped by your ilk. Explain that!

I do not think that even the staunchest Trump supported will condone or defend this behavior on his part. Any of us on the right, no matter how much we like Trump's political positions and performance, will easily agree that some of his personal behavior has been repugnant.

If this was a Democrat/LIbEral engaged in the same behavior, would you be able to say the same? Many, perhaps most of you surely would not. Most of you openly defend far worse crap than anything that you've been able to pin on Trump.

Bob, you really need to take a break from AM radio. Liberals do not "support" any of these issues. Liberals oppose bigots who condemn people for just being themselves, as long as it is between consenting adults. In fact, all of the activities that you call "perverted" many people do with their opposite sex spouses. Get over it. It's not contagious.

Guess you missed out on the fact that gender neutral bathrooms are single stall.

In this case, no it wasn't. Someone else reported in Post #155 of this thread, this article…

Rhinelander High School launches bathroom for everyone

Rhinelander High School installed new stalls in October, making what was a men’s bathroom gender-neutral.
·
·
·
About a year later, they installed the gender-neutral bathroom. Instead of a single person bathroom, it has floor-to-ceiling stalls.

That's a good one coming from the brainwashed and uninformed fox Rush whatever LOL....if anything happened the right-wing would blow it all out of shape just like they have with this. Which appears to be crap also LOL. The right wing is a brainwashed joke. A bad joke.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Bob, you really need to take a break from AM radio. Liberals do not "support" any of these issues. Liberals oppose bigots who condemn people for just being themselves, as long as it is between consenting adults. In fact, all of the activities that you call "perverted" many people do with their opposite sex spouses. Get over it. It's not contagious.

You're speaking with a forked tongue, as your kind usually does.

tongue-split-tm.jpg

You're speaking with a forked tongue, as your kind usually does.

View attachment 310594

Well, that certainly puts ME in my place! (Although I don't have the foggiest idea what you mean)

Imbecile, you couldn't tell the difference. Same as me. The difference between our positions is you think that person should have to use a man's bathroom and I think there should be gender neutral bathrooms.

A fake being realistic enough to fool me does not make it any less fake, nor justify compelling anyone who knows that it is fake to treat it as genuine.
No, but you not being able to tell the difference between a boy and a girl ...

"If that's a boy..."

... means you're fucked up in the head -- according to you...

"you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys..."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Again.......................the bathroom itself did nothing wrong. The person that did the assault is what the problem is, not the bathroom.

I mean hell...................you conservatives are continually telling us that guns don't kill, it's the people that use them that kill, so the right of law abiding persons should not be infringed on.

Well, in this case, it's not the bathrooms fault that the assault took place, it's the person who used it to commit an assault that is wrong.

Again, the bathroom created the opportunity. Frankly it is silly to even entertain the idea of a "gender Neutral" bathroom. Scientifically there are TWO biological genders. It is NOT bigoted to say if you have a penis PEE in the Mens room where you belong.
And again, it could have been any bathroom. The problem is the purported piece of shit who exposed himself, not the bathroom.

Last edited:
Imbecile, according to you, this person should be using men's bathrooms and men's locker rooms...

8.jpg

If that's a boy, then he sure as Hell has no business violating the privacy and modesty of girls, even if he's made himself look like one.

If he can't deal with that, then there are always mental institutions and prisons.

And given that you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys, or at least as as easily fooled as you seem, at best, to be, where do you get off calling me or anyone else an “imbecile”? I at least, know the difference, and I understand why this difference matters, which makes me at least a few orders of magnitude more intelligent than you have any hope of ever being.
LOLOLOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance.....

"If that's a boy..."

... followed by ...

"you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys..."

.... dumbfuck, you couldn't tell the difference either. Meaning by your own definition, you're fucked up in the head.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You missed it. The point is, boys should look, and dress, and act like boys. Girls should look, and dress, and act like girls.

Saying "you couldn't tell!" shouldn't even be an issue. The only reason this is even a thing, is because of immoral deviants like the left wing, teachings insane asylum crap that "you can be what you say you want to be!". No... you can't.

If that person in the photo has an XY chromosome, then they are a boy. Period. They should dress like a boy. They should live like a boy, and they should be using the boys bathroom.

To deny that, is to be anti-science, and a disgusting deviant.
This may come as a shock to you -- but you don't get to tell others how they should lead their lives.

Because that's what liberalism does, help stupid causes most people oppose. They are the devils advocate, split hairs and be contrarians.But most often they are idiots promoting absurdity. But once in a while they are right. Its hard to tell.

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Ya, so the progressives invented rape and sexual advancment. LOL yall are hillarious!

Apparently you don't have any real comprehension abilities. They DID invent "Gender Neutral" bathrooms.
Hope that helps.
No, not really...

The History of Unisex Toilets

I find it fascinating how the Right is always so focused on condemning other people over sex issues, specially anything beyond MF missionary. It is not enough for them to judge consenting adults, they look for anything they can possibly spin into rape, molestation, child exploitation, or other crimes. Meanwhile, the only thing that is pretty much proven to be a consistently dangerous is leaving your kid alone with a Catholic priest.

He DID molest a kid, and it is wrong. No twisting at all. Is there a reason you can't condemn it?

It had absolutely nothing to do with transgender's.

Excepting the fact that they are the reason the victim was alone in a bathroom with him in the first place.
And if the perp followed her into the girl's bathroom, the perp wouldn't have exposed himself?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back