1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

And, you are full of crap by nature. You define any group whose ends you disagree with as terrorists and those whose ends you agree with as Freedom Fighters. Your kind posts here all the time.

I provided a definition so as to distinguish between the two.

You are terrorist supporter, so you you seek to justify your hatred. I am not, so I can be objective.

It's hard coming up with a definition of "freedom fighter" or "terrorist" that doesn't overlap.

Freedom fighters often use terrorist tactics.

I did, but since you are dishonest by nature, you ignored the definition and engaged in underhanded speciousness, instead.

You're back! :)

Maybe now you can actually answer the questions you've been dodging. Can you provide some examples of groups you consider to be freedom fighters and groups you consider to be terrorists?

[

West Bank as in Judeah and Samaria of ancient Israel, the name for that land for 3000 years until the Arabs changed it to "West Bank" after 1948?

What right do Jews have to build in their ancient homeland, a land they won in a defensive war in 1967?!

Build baby build!

So when the Arabs eventually drive them out- and they will - you will be cool with that?

Defensive war my ass. Israel started the war and it was not pre-emptive (which is an excuse warmongering nations like Nazi Germany and Israel use to justify starting wars)

"
Israel’s attack on Egypt in June ’67 was not ‘preemptive’
by Jeremy R. Hammond | July 4, 2010

It is often claimed that Israel’s attack on Egypt that began the June 1967 “Six Day War” was a “preemptive” one. Implicit in that description is the notion that Israel was under imminent threat of an attack from Egypt. Yet this historical interpretation of the war is not sustained by the documentary record.....the CIA assessed that Nasser’s military presence in the Sinai was defensive"

Israel s attack on Egypt in June 67 was not preemptive - Foreign Policy Journal

LOL of course it was a pre emptive strike. Egypt massed troops on the border, expelled the peacekeeping troops that were placed there after the last war, made threats of annihalation to Israel. These are all facts. You see what I mean when I say you spew propaganda? LOL

And your Nazi comparison is as pathetic as you.

Of course, you won't read a neutral link which documents exactly why the Israeli attack was not pre-emptive. The CIA indicated that the Egyptians were defensive, fearful of an Israeli attack, which the U.S. Ambassador had warned Nasser of. The warmongering savages did in fact attack the Egyptians.

Warmongering savages LOL !! More propaganda and and history distortion. Why would Israel want to attack Egypt and provoke other states surrounding her?

How does it feel to be so full of shit?

And, you are full of crap by nature. You define any group whose ends you disagree with as terrorists and those whose ends you agree with as Freedom Fighters. Your kind posts here all the time.

You are terrorist supporter, so you you seek to justify your hatred. I am not, so I can be objective.

No, you are the terrorist supporter. You support the murder of Palestinian children by the Israelis. That is terrorism.

[

West Bank as in Judeah and Samaria of ancient Israel, the name for that land for 3000 years until the Arabs changed it to "West Bank" after 1948?

What right do Jews have to build in their ancient homeland, a land they won in a defensive war in 1967?!

Build baby build!

So when the Arabs eventually drive them out- and they will - you will be cool with that?

Defensive war my ass. Israel started the war and it was not pre-emptive (which is an excuse warmongering nations like Nazi Germany and Israel use to justify starting wars)

"

It is often claimed that Israel’s attack on Egypt that began the June 1967 “Six Day War” was a “preemptive” one. Implicit in that description is the notion that Israel was under imminent threat of an attack from Egypt. Yet this historical interpretation of the war is not sustained by the documentary record.....the CIA assessed that Nasser’s military presence in the Sinai was defensive"

I forgot to mention that Egypt also closed the Straits of Tiran, which itself is an act of war and Israel had said previously that doing so would be an act of aggression.

No, you are the terrorist supporter. You support the murder of Palestinian children by the Israelis. That is terrorism.

I don't support murder and I never have. Civilian getting killed as a result of collateral damage is not murder. Unless you can prove that Israel launched strikes in order to intentionally kill civilians. Can you??

[

Build baby build!

"

LOL of course it was a pre emptive strike. Egypt massed troops on the border, expelled the peacekeeping troops that were placed there after the last war, made threats of annihalation to Israel. These are all facts. You see what I mean when I say you spew propaganda? LOL

Of course, you won't read a neutral link which documents exactly why the Israeli attack was not pre-emptive. The CIA indicated that the Egyptians were defensive, fearful of an Israeli attack, which the U.S. Ambassador had warned Nasser of. The warmongering savages did in fact attack the Egyptians.

Warmongering savages LOL !! More propaganda and and history distortion. Why would Israel want to attack Egypt and provoke other states surrounding her?

Egypt had declared war on Israel, prevented access to the Suez canal, threw UN peace keepers out and amassed an army ready to invade. Israel's actions were not pre-emptive. Israel responded to the war egypt started.

"

Egypt had declared war on Israel, prevented access to the Suez canal, threw UN peace keepers out and amassed an army ready to invade. Israel's actions were not pre-emptive. Israel responded to the war egypt started.

You didn't read that bit I guess.

".the CIA assessed that Nasser’s military presence in the Sinai was defensive"

[

Build baby build!

"

Rrrrrrrright, why it's Jeremy Hammond! Who? Yes, another professional liar for Pali-Nazis. This must be one more of your "legit" sources. Ha ha ha.

"

You didn't read that bit I guess.

".the CIA assessed that Nasser’s military presence in the Sinai was defensive"

Yep, why "them" poor Arabs never wanted to harm Israel. All those exclamations of "driving the Jews into the sea" and "destroying Israel"were all fiction, made up. What a lying fulla shit ahole you are.

[

Build baby build!

News flash to Joe Moron, THE ARABS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE THE JEWS OUT FOR 70 YEARS.

I'm cool with that as long as you're cool with Israel having the same ability to determine its destiny, and annexing the West Bank, land it conquered in a defensive war, and getting this BS over with once and for all. Let the games begin.

[

Build baby build!

News flash to Joe Moron, THE ARABS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE THE JEWS OUT FOR 70 YEARS.

I'm cool with that as long as you're cool with Israel having the same ability to determine its destiny, and annexing the West Bank, land it conquered in a defensive war, and getting this BS over with once and for all. Let the games begin.

NEWSFLASH THE JEWS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DRIVE OUT THE CHRISTIANS AN MUSLIMS FOR 125 YEARS. (SINCE THE EUROPEAN JEWS BEGAN INVADING)

Maybe now you can actually answer the questions you've been dodging. Can you provide some examples of groups you consider to be freedom fighters and groups you consider to be terrorists?

I don't jump through hoops, especially at the behest of patently dishonest Arab posters.

I provided descriptions of the differences between actions that are terrorist in nature and those that would constitute freedom fighting.

deal with it.

I don't jump through hoops, especially at the behest of patently dishonest Arab posters.

I provided descriptions of the differences between actions that are terrorist in nature and those that would constitute freedom fighting.

deal with it.

Ok. You're full of shit then.

You provide definitions (after much obfuscation) that sound pretty in theory. Yet you can't answer a simple direct question and give real life examples..

You provide definitions (after much obfuscation) that sound pretty in theory. Yet you can't answer a simple direct question and give real life examples..

No obfuscation, and the descriptions I offered are well recognized as forming the distinctions between the two actions.

Like any Pallywood propagandist, though, you are a lowlife who is unwilling to apply consistent standards to evaluate actions because doing so would cause your entire lowlife house of cards to come crashing down.

[

Build baby build!

"

I forgot to mention that Egypt also closed the Straits of Tiran, which itself is an act of war and Israel had said previously that doing so would be an act of aggression.

Gee Toastie,Israel are so caring and understanding to everyone except themselves.....shit how could I have been SO WRONG......I may owe you a profound apologie.........NOT..steve

No obfuscation, and the descriptions I offered are well recognized as forming the distinctions between the two actions.

Like any Pallywood propagandist, though, you are a lowlife who is unwilling to apply consistent standards to evaluate actions because doing so would cause your entire lowlife house of cards to come crashing down.
Dogmaphobe =/means IGNORE..........BIGTIME

deal with it.
To dissect your comment further...did you mean Christian or Muslim Arabs or both ???????

[

Build baby build!

"

Gee Toastie,Israel are so caring and understanding to everyone except themselves.....shit how could I have been SO WRONG......I may owe you a profound apologie.........NOT..steve

WTF are you blabbing about now ? You are such a waste of space.

[

Build baby build!

"

WTF are you blabbing about now ? You are such a waste of space.

No.......just sarcastically reminding you how inaccurate some of your outrageous comments really are.....it was the Israelis that pre-empted and started the 6 Day War...steve,I think you have good motive but your knowledge of Israeli-Arab History has a lot to be desired

Forum List

Back