19 days later...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
A few updates to the System. I added some chicken mesh to the top for support strings, which you will see in the video. I also added a 90 elbow for the return feed. I might just leave it like that as I like the way the return oxygenates the nutrients and it saves Me having to plug in an aerator with stones.

The only thing left is to build a place to put an extension strip so I can turn it on at the source, keep some of the electricity out of the weather, and, of course, put a lid on the reservoir.

I'm quite pleased with the growth so far. I'll upload the first video and then add the one I took a few hours ago for comparison.

I guess it won't let Me upload the one from today. Claims its too large. Let Me make this one and see if I can put it in a reply thread.

Attachments

• Hydroponics.mp4
    7.3 MB
Sorry for the sounds. They're putting in a new sewer line on My street.

A few updates to the System. I added some chicken mesh to the top for support strings, which you will see in the video. I also added a 90 elbow for the return feed. I might just leave it like that as I like the way the return oxygenates the nutrients and it saves Me having to plug in an aerator with stones.

The only thing left is to build a place to put an extension strip so I can turn it on at the source, keep some of the electricity out of the weather, and, of course, put a lid on the reservoir.

I'm quite pleased with the growth so far. I'll upload the first video and then add the one I took a few hours ago for comparison.

I guess it won't let Me upload the one from today. Claims its too large. Let Me make this one and see if I can put it in a reply thread.
That is an impressive setup. Nice job.

Very neat setup. We used hydroponic several years ago. I wish we would have kept it up. But hubby was busy building a boat and old truck. And I couldn't do it alone.

Very neat setup. We used hydroponic several years ago. I wish we would have kept it up. But hubby was busy building a boat and old truck. And I couldn't do it alone.
Well, when I get teh kinks ironed out, I may put out a blueprint and cost sheet for those interested. But I'm still working on the "lessons learned" part of the project.

Forum List

Back