2:00....Trump and Iran

Look for $4 a gallon gasoline again.....

We need to fix the deal's problems, not break it.

The mainstream media reports that the intelligence community says Iran is the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism.

So, I'm curious, Trumplodytes. How do we know when to trust the MSM and the Intel Community? Should we take Trump's word for it?

listen to everyone and make your own decisions. That's what intelligent human beings do.

The mainstream media reports that the intelligence community says Iran is the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism.

So, I'm curious, Trumplodytes. How do we know when to trust the MSM and the Intel Community? Should we take Trump's word for it?

"Iran Still Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism, U.S. State Department Reports
The State Department released its annual report on terrorism yesterday. As in previous years, Iran was identified as the leading state sponsor of terrorism on account of its support for designated terrorist groups and proxy militias in Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq; the report also notes that Iran has been implicated in investigations of armed Shia ..."
Iran Still Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism, U.S. State Department Reports

No doubt you've learned something far more insightful in government school.

The State Department released its annual report on terrorism yesterday. As in previous years, Iran was identified as the leading state sponsor of terrorism on account of its support for designated terrorist groups and proxy militias in Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq; the report also notes that Iran has been implicated in investigations of armed Shia ..."

What I've learn from President Trump is the MSM is "the enemy of the people," the Intel community is "out to get Trump," and when it comes to the State Department, "I (Trump) am the only one that matters."

What I'm seeking is a Decoder Ring - the kind Trump and his acolytes use to decide when to trust the MSM, the Intel community, and/or the State Department. Should I only trust them when they agree with Trump? Is that how you do it?

What I've learn from President Trump is the MSM is "the enemy of the people," the Intel community is "out to get Trump," and when it comes to the State Department, "I (Trump) am the only one that matters."

What I'm seeking is a Decoder Ring - the kind Trump and his acolytes use to decide when to trust the MSM, the Intel community, and/or the State Department. Should I only trust them when they agree with Trump? Is that how you do it?

"Learn" is a mighty strong way of putting what you do, isn't it?

Sure, I could have said, "I was told by Trump", but Trump is such a notorious liar, I'd look like an idiot if I believed him.

Sure, I could have said, "I was told by Trump", but Trump is such a notorious liar, I'd look like an idiot if I believed him.

I've seen some of your posts: it isn't possible for you to NOT look like an idiot.

Look for $4 a gallon gasoline again.....

We need to fix the deal's problems, not break it.

What sort of idiot is more concerned with the cost of a gallon of gasoline than with the mushroom clouds that Hussein Obama was ready to cause????

Raise your paw.

I've seen some of your posts: it isn't possible for you to NOT look like an idiot.

Sweet nothings aside, are you taking the word of the Deep State and the enemies of Trump as to Iran's support of terrorism?

Well, if we're going to talk about evil foreign powers seeking nuclear weapons, Trump certainly has Kim Jong Un paying attention. I have no doubt the mad mullahs are paying close attention, too. I think Trump took a page from the Mattis play book - "Oh, I don't stay awake at night. I'm the one who keeps others awake."

Which is just as it should be.

Sometimes just knowing who is for it is reason enough to be against it. Two words: John Kerry.

Trump Is Expected to Leave Iran Deal, Allies Say

Sweet nothings aside, are you taking the word of the Deep State and the enemies of Trump as to Iran's support of terrorism?

Make your argument that it's not true.

I love it when fools smash the custard pie in their own kissers.

"Iran and state-sponsored terrorism"
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

Verify, then trust.

Whose verification service do you use?

I don't use a verification service. You?

I don't know if it's true any more than you do. I'm just trying to verify that Trump supporters believe the State Dept, the intel community, and the MSM when it suits you. Is that about right?

Verify, then trust.

Whose verification service do you use?

I don't use a verification service. You?

Then how do you verify? Do you have your own private sources?

I don't know if it's true any more than you do. I'm just trying to verify that Trump supporters believe the State Dept, the intel community, and the MSM when it suits you. Is that about right?

Can we agree that you're a moron?

His mind was made up before he was elected, Obama did it..... So he hates it.

When Iran develops nukes now, Is America suppose to protect Israel from Iranian attack? Yes or no?

1) Obama was an obvious supporter of Islamists across the ME. His policy decisions consistently supported their interests. He fairly drooled when Morsi took over Egypt. That, of course, was a failure.

2) The point is to prevent Iran from developing nukes. With this agreement, they can resume their program within a very short time and lose nothing.
And what will not having it do to stop it?

And what will this cancelling do to the Korean deal?

the Iran deal was a one sided cave by Obama and Kerry, Iran got billions (some in cash on pallets) and we got nothing. apparently Obama wanted Iran to have nukes because his deal virtually assured that they will.

What this will do to the Korean deal is show Un that Trump means business and that he will not make a bad deal or allow anyone to renig on an agreement.

If we were going into business together to open a pizza parlor and about to finalize the agreement in June…
And I see that in May, you tore up your agreement with the last guy you went into business with…
I’d think twice about going into business with someone so mentally unstable…

Reagan aimed to stop nuclear proliferation......Hussein Obama to increase it.

"All kinds of issues were on the table at Iceland in October of 1986 — human rights, Soviet Jews, missile reduction. The Soviet regime was forthcoming on some of it. Reagan, though, wanted Star Wars, the missile defense Reagan thought that we could construct and understood that the Soviets couldn’t. Mr. Gorbachev, of course, understood just what Reagan grasped, and refused. Hence Reagan’s walkout.

The thing to remember about the moment is the weeping and wailing that it precipitated on the left. It was right up there with Messrs. Macron, Johnson, and Kerry. Some of us worried at the time that the European leaders would have a nervous breakdown. And yet, what? Reykjavik was in October 1986. Three years later, the Berlin Wall came down and the Soviet collapse had begun."
Remember Reykjavik

Here's hoping that Trump follows the Reagan prescription.

2:00.....

Forum List

Back