2/27 - Virginia: 3 more cops shot; Female cop shot/killed on her 1st shift on job.

Yup There's one. I said vast majority, not all. How about you check on those arrested for murder or attempted murder in Chicago for the last five years and tell me how many of them legally owned a gun, OK?

Yup There's one. I said vast majority, not all. How about you check on those arrested for murder or attempted murder in Chicago for the last five years and tell me how many of them legally owned a gun, OK?
How about that doesn't actually matter to me, nor should it, okay?

So if the gun was owned illegally the murder doesn`t count?

Lefties have the argument surrounded. They either blame the Police or the "vast right wing conspiracy" or the proliferation of guns but never the perp.

Because you're not really interested in cutting the number of murders, only controlling the lives of honest citizens. Yes. I already knew that.

So if the gun was owned illegally the murder doesn`t count?
You are pretty thick, there boy, Aren't you?

Yes, idiot it counts, at least to Conservatives, but you Libs refuse to talk about or even acknowledge thugs killing thugs, concentrating instead on limiting the rights of law abiding citizens

Because you're not really interested in cutting the number of murders, only controlling the lives of honest citizens. Yes. I already knew that.
Nope, I'm interested in people not killing each other, with guns (and other things)...

Yes, idiot it counts, at least to Conservatives, but you Libs refuse to talk about or even acknowledge thugs killing thugs, concentrating instead on limiting the rights of law abiding citizens
Like the rights of the guy in the OP? How about the rights of the cops he shot, and the one he killed?

Nope, I'm interested in people not killing each other, with guns (and other things)...
Then why not address the real problem. My owning another weapon won't affect the murder rate one bit. Grabbing up a few illegal guns in the hood, would.

Then why not address the real problem. My owning another weapon won't affect the murder rate one bit. Grabbing up a few illegal guns in the hood, would.
Doing away with all unnecessary guns is the solution, like to the OP for instance.

Doing away with all unnecessary guns is the solution, like to the OP for instance.

Oh you mean like your guns? Those aren't necessary. You can kill animals without guns. Get rid of them.

Until YOU get rid of YOUR unnecessary guns....you will have absolutely no credibility on this forum.

Like the rights of the guy in the OP? How about the rights of the cops he shot, and the one he killed?
That's one guy... How many Army sergeants killed their wife and a cop last year compared to the number of thugs with criminal records who shot another thug with a record?

I know - my son posted a picture a few days ago of his uniform laid out with a black band over his badge and a note saying it wasn't exactly how he planned to be going to work that day. I worry the shit out of myself all the time - I should be used to it after 20 some years - but I'm not.

I don't see how you could get used to it. Hang in there.

That's one guy... How many Army sergeants killed their wife and a cop last year compared to the number of thugs with criminal records who shot another thug with a record?
Why do you think, if my goal is no gun deaths, that would matter to me? It doesn't.

How do I know you aren't just as likely to go off as he did? I don't.

Who gets to say if one or more of my guns is unnecessary? How will taking that gun from me solve anything?

Do you get that a situation like in the OP is a relatively uncommon occurence?

Why do you think, if my goal is no gun deaths, that would matter to me? It doesn't.

Your goal is NOT no gun deaths, it's limiting my Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

And if he does "go off"....what do I protect myself with if his breaking point happens near me??

Your solution is a 0 gun end result. Yet...you propose no way to do it.

YOU won't even get rid of YOUR GUNS you hypocrite. You can kill animals without a gun moron. You start first....turn yours in.

Forum List

Back