2/27 - Virginia: 3 more cops shot; Female cop shot/killed on her 1st shift on job.

Bucs already made a thread abusing this poor woman's death to take a shot at black people. You were too late.

I wasn't whining about black people. I was whining about Democrats pushing cop hatred. Especially their presidential campaigns.

The female cop in Charleston shot last week was black. And she has more dignity, courage, honor and intelligence than any 50 of you left wing USMB faggots combined.
No, you were whining about black people. It's an unfortunate obsession of yours, and you should seek help. Maybe you'll realize how much you're contributing to the problem.
Maybe if black people gave citizens less to whine about..... Look, asshole! 12% of the US population commits half of the homicides. Why the fuck aren't you whining about that?

Last edited:
Bucs already made a thread abusing this poor woman's death to take a shot at black people. You were too late.

I wasn't whining about black people. I was whining about Democrats pushing cop hatred. Especially their presidential campaigns.

The female cop in Charleston shot last week was black. And she has more dignity, courage, honor and intelligence than any 50 of you left wing USMB faggots combined.
No, you were whining about black people. It's an unfortunate obsession of yours, and you should seek help. Maybe you'll realize how much you're contributing to the problem.
Maybe if black people gave citizens to whine about..... Look, asshole! 12% of the US population commits half of the homicides. Why the fuck aren't you whining about that?

I've got a clue...if OS is White he is six times more likely to be killed by a White person.

Maybe if black people gave citizens to whine about..... Look, asshole! 12% of the US population commits half of the homicides. Why the fuck aren't you whining about that?

I've got a clue...if OS is White he is six times more likely to be killed by a White person.
OS??? WTF are you talking about What's an OS person?

OS??? WTF are you talking about What's an OS person?
Aww dummy, the initials OS is an acronym for OldSchool! The OldSchool if you want to get technical. Geeshhh!

There might be some relief, if officers stopped the common practice of shooting people running away in the back for a mere suspicion.

Oh the "common practice" huh??? And....how many times in the past 5 years had a cop shot someone in the back while running away??? 1,000,000 cops who perform 2.8 billion hours of police work per year.

If it's a "common practice" I assume you have at least 50 incident right away of a cop shooting a fleeing person in the back for mere suspicion. Right?

There might be some relief, if officers stopped the common practice of shooting people running away in the back for a mere suspicion.

Oh the "common practice" huh??? And....how many times in the past 5 years had a cop shot someone in the back while running away??? 1,000,000 cops who perform 2.8 billion hours of police work per year.

If it's a "common practice" I assume you have at least 50 incident right away of a cop shooting a fleeing person in the back for mere suspicion. Right?

Once is too many, cowboy.

But....you said it's a "common practice". So....there would have to be....a half million per year or so since 14,000,000 arrests are made in 2.8 billion hours of police work.

So....are you saying you're full of shit and it's an incredibly immensely rare type of incident? Or....do you have dozens of examples you can at least start with?

images

This needs to stop.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

It's hard to stop it when the Democrat Party and media are trying their best to convince the population that cops are all evil.

Some cops ARE evil!

But....you said it's a "common practice". So....there would have to be....a half million per year or so since 14,000,000 arrests are made in 2.8 billion hours of police work.

So....are you saying you're full of shit and it's an incredibly immensely rare type of incident? Or....do you have dozens of examples you can at least start with?

Did you major in statistics in college? :laugh:

Did you major in statistics in college? :laugh:

Your deflection is noted. So you can't back your "common practice" lie. Discussion/

Forum List

Back