2/27 - Virginia: 3 more cops shot; Female cop shot/killed on her 1st shift on job.

2/27 - Virginia: 3 more cops shot; Female cop shot/killed on her 1st shift on job.

And yet you still wonder why I want strict gun control, essentially no guns...

No....I wonder how you think it's possible. I don't doubt that some gun grabbers deep down have good intentions. Their ideas just aren't workable.

And I wonder why YOU have guns. You can hunt with a crossbow.
I don't hunt, I kill. And it's possible, especially if this nonsense keeps up.

Hahaha blah blah blah. Oooooh you sound like such a bad ass man!! We better not mess with you!!!!

You don't do shit. You shoot some rabbits and deer maybe. You hunt. That's all. You might work in a slaughter house or farm killing cows but that's all.

What a pathetic poser haha.

And by 'smearing cops', you mean mentioning when a cop does something illegal?

Prove that its the democratic campaign that is causing cop shootings. You've made the claim before and then abandoned it. And are strongly insinuating it here.

Prove it.

Washington Post: ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ One of Biggest Lies of 2015

Hands up lie.png

Hands up lie 2.png

There's enough blame to go around in all of this mess, but how about some real solutions finally, and no it don't mean taking the good folks guns either. Men like Trump, Cruz or Rubio, Kasich and Ben could begin the change needed. Hillary and Bernie ? Not so much or it will be the wrong solutions if those two try it no doubt.

There's enough blame to go around in all of this mess, but how about some real solutions finally, and no it don't mean taking the good folks guns either. Men like Trump, Cruz or Rubio, Kasich and Ben could begin the change needed. Hillary and Bernie ? Not so much or it will be the wrong solutions if those two try it no doubt.

Hillary and Bernie know smearing cops pleases their electorate base. That's what we will get with them.

Obamas speech will be great. The cop was also a Marine and she was on his first day of the job. I'm sure Mr. President has a special speech ready for this American hero.

Obamas speech will be great. The cop was also a Marine and she was on his first day of the job. I'm sure Mr. President has a special speech ready for this American hero.
I'll speak for the President.

We both give our sincere condolences to the bereaved family and friends of the deceased. That also extends to the family and friends of Hamilton's wife.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Ronald Hamilton..."

The man accused of murdering a Virginia police officer on her first shift is an active-duty Army staff sergeant assigned to the Pentagon.

Ronald W. Hamilton, 32, is an employee at the Joint Staff Support Center, a Defense Information Systems Agency spokesperson confirmed to Fox News. Hamilton has been charged with capital murder of a police officer and first-degree murder for the death of Ashley Guindon, 28, and two counts of malicious wounding of a police officer and two counts of use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
guidon.jpg

Accused cop-killer was Army staff sergeant assigned to Pentagon | Fox News

Shockingly, that is what shot her. Just shocked. Those things sure have it bad here. Didn't you hear? None of those things were nominated for an OSCAR. I mean the horror!!!

Fucking disaster.

Bucs already made a thread abusing this poor woman's death to take a shot at black people. You were too late.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Look on the bright side, at least you get use her death to whine about black people and The Oscars. Fool.

Bucs already made a thread abusing this poor woman's death to take a shot at black people. You were too late.

I wasn't whining about black people. I was whining about Democrats pushing cop hatred. Especially their presidential campaigns.

The female cop in Charleston shot last week was black. And she has more dignity, courage, honor and intelligence than any 50 of you left wing USMB faggots combined.

And she too was shot by a black man.

I wasn't whining about black people. I was whining about Democrats pushing cop hatred. Especially their presidential campaigns.

The female cop in Charleston shot last week was black. And she has more dignity, courage, honor and intelligence than any 50 of you left wing USMB faggots combined.
No, you were whining about black people. It's an unfortunate obsession of yours, and you should seek help. Maybe you'll realize how much you're contributing to the problem.

Forum List

Back