2/27 - Virginia: 3 more cops shot; Female cop shot/killed on her 1st shift on job.

I don't even know if MSNBC covered it. Had her white male counterparts shot him before he got a shot off....they'd be protesting by now.

Bucs already made a thread abusing this poor woman's death to take a shot at black people. You were too late.

I wasn't whining about black people. I was whining about Democrats pushing cop hatred. Especially their presidential campaigns.

The female cop in Charleston shot last week was black. And she has more dignity, courage, honor and intelligence than any 50 of you left wing USMB faggots combined.
No, you were whining about black people. It's an unfortunate obsession of yours, and you should seek help. Maybe you'll realize how much you're contributing to the problem.

Hmmm. Well maybe you can't read. I was whining about #BlackLivesMatter. Mostly because they have advocated for cops to be killed. That's whine worthy.

Does not seem there is any PTSD involved.
Unfortunately it will be remembered as as black man kills white female cop

Newbee, not part of any corrupt police system or abuse of blacks.

When will the cop killing end?

Bucs already made a thread abusing this poor woman's death to take a shot at black people. You were too late.

I wasn't whining about black people. I was whining about Democrats pushing cop hatred. Especially their presidential campaigns.

The female cop in Charleston shot last week was black. And she has more dignity, courage, honor and intelligence than any 50 of you left wing USMB faggots combined.

And she too was shot by a black man.

I was whining about those things. That is for sure. That is for damn sure. Then again, they have it really bad nowadays.

Didn't you hear? None of those things were nominated for an OSCAR. I mean how bad can it get for those.....THINGS?

The only concern about this news story for the left is who started the thread first. Just in case anyone needed another reason to hate all of them.

The only concern about this news story for the left is who started the thread first. Just in case anyone needed another reason to hate all of them.
The only concern about this news story for the OP was that it could belittle a race of people. It tried to do so by abusing the death of a brave police officer and further insulting her memory by comparing her death to the dumb, irrelevant Oscars. Just in case you needed another reason to hate the OP.

The only concern about this news story for the OP was that it could belittle a race of people. It tried to do so by abusing the death of a brave police officer and further insulting her memory by comparing her death to the dumb, irrelevant Oscars. Just in case you needed another reason to hate the OP.

Meanwhile....your party and your ideological peers are out spreading hatred for cops on a daily basis. Like tonight...when Chris Rock said all the guests are lucky the cops didn't shoot them on the way in. Really? When was the last Hollywood Oscar caliber celebrity shot by a cop?????

Every one of those are a drop in the bucket until that bucket gets dumped with another dead cop. Then....the drops come again.

Some people's drops in the bucket are bigger than others.

No, you were whining about black people. It's an unfortunate obsession of yours, and you should seek help. Maybe you'll realize how much you're contributing to the problem.
Well, you are both the problem.

I see you whine about Trump and white folks, white nationalists just as much, don't you?

Would you deny that is the truth?

Both of you should read this article and realize you are both being yanked around. How long are we going to let the elites divide us and destroy our nation?

When are you folks going to throw out your TV and put down the hate machines?

3 Stabbed at KKK gathering in Anaheim

I see you whine about Trump and white folks, white nationalists just as much, don't you?

Both of you should read this article and realize you are both being yanked around. How long are we going to let the elites divide us and destroy our nation?

I hate criminals and cop killers. I couldn't give less of a shit about the KKK or Black Panthers otherwise....both shit bags to me.

Meanwhile....your party and your ideological peers are out spreading hatred for cops on a daily basis. Like tonight...when Chris Rock said all the guests are lucky the cops didn't shoot them on the way in. Really? When was the last Hollywood Oscar caliber celebrity shot by a cop?????

Every one of those are a drop in the bucket until that bucket gets dumped with another dead cop. Then....the drops come again.

Some people's drops in the bucket are bigger than others.

Nobody wants police to be killed for no reason. They DO want police to keep their oaths and do their jobs. YOU and YOUR party are the ones celebrating murder. How many people celebrated Tamir Rice's death anniversary? Hint: no Democrats.

I have never whined about "white folks." I've barely whined about Trump and said I would support him over Bernie, and said that he is the best GOP candidate. As for "white nationalists," they can't die soon enough.

I hate criminals and cop killers. I couldn't give less of a shit about the KKK or Black Panthers otherwise....both shit bags to me.
Did you read that editorial? "Who really benefits from racial conflict?"

If you did, tell me, who benefits from racial conflict? Did it ever occur to you that EVERYONE in this thread is on the same side and has everything in common? That we would all agree on what is essentially important?

I have never whined about "white folks." I've barely whined about Trump and said I would support him over Bernie, and said that he is the best GOP candidate. As for "white nationalists," they can't die soon enough.
So you seriously WANT civil war in America? IS that right?

You want concentration camps and liquidation of Americans for their points of view?

Interesting . . . . I'm amazed that it has come to that. I didn't really think you were more evil than someone like Steve Mcgarrette, even he doesn't support genocide.

Who would have thought. . . . . :dunno:

You want concentration camps and liquidation of Americans for their points of view?

Interesting . . . . I'm amazed that it has come to that. I didn't really think you were more evil than someone like Steve Mcgarrette, even he doesn't support genocide.

Wow. You're a nutjob. :cuckoo:

Wow. You're a nutjob. :cuckoo:
You're the one that said white nationalists can't die soon enough.

I think that is just hateful rhetoric.

You would feel the same if some poster said "BLACK NATIONALISTS CAN'T DIE SOON ENOUGH."

THAT IS PURE HATE SPEECH.

It's your right to hold such views, but don't try to come off as being some superior liberal democrat, you hate just as much as your GOP counterparts.

Did he hold the rank of thug?
Appears so. One of Obama's finest; Amazing what happens when you lower the standards.
Lower the standards for ranking thugs? This guy was no thug. He was an Army Sergeant assigned to the Pentagon. He was among a privileged group of soldiers. Despite his gruff exterior, Hamilton must have been pretty sharp to get that cushy assignment, The Army doesn't have affirmative action. Whatever sent him over the edge had nothing to do with thuggery. Who knows, it might have been some PTSD flashback from a previous combat experience. Something caused him to snap and we will hear about it soon.

Forum List

Back