2/3 Of Republicans Believe The 2020 Election Was Stolen

Biden has already accomplished more than Trump did in four years

Biden is actually able to get bipartisan support

Something Trump couldn’t dream of
You mean by pilfering our tax dollars overseas.
Damn, you're one gullible idiot.

No he isn't...I do not recognize Biden as even a man of honor let alone the US president...you can lick his balls all you want...not me....
It doesn’t even bother me you don’t like Biden. What I find bizarre is that you like a corrupt, petty, childish, moronic, sack of orange garbage like Trump.

More mythology from the right

Biden has a deeper understanding of the issues than Trump ever did

Trump just didn’t care
Trump just didn’t care
No! Trump not care! Bullshit! How could he care? He spent 99.9% of his time on Twitter and the other .1% running that fucking trap! No its not that he did not care he just had better things to do.Running that mouth. starting insurrections and hunt and peck on Twitter!

Another example of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions and the will of the people.

The 2020 election was not ‘stolen’ – that’s a lie.
Contempt for democracy is one thing. Contempt for institutions that have been corrupted is another.

There's a good reason most of our peers in the First World have explicit limits on mail-in voting and ID requirements for voting. These policies aren't regarded as racist by most of their citizens either.

It doesn’t even bother me you don’t like Biden. What I find bizarre is that you like a corrupt, petty, childish, moronic, sack of orange garbage like Trump.
What's corrupt about Trump?...it wasn't him and Don Jr that takes bribe money from China Russia and a Ukrainian company...don't you follow the news?...

Prove that's a lie bitch...I will wait...
No, dummy, not how it works. People don't have to prove every idiotic lie you tell is false. If you say you saw a leprechaun today, we don't have to prove you didn't in order to know you are a liar.

ya damn liar.

No, dummy, not how it works. People don't have to prove every idiotic lie you tell is false. If you say you saw a leprechaun today, we don't have to prove you didn't in order to know you are a liar.

ya damn liar.
Lying troll punk ass bitch...prove it....

Forum List

Back