2/3 Of Republicans Believe The 2020 Election Was Stolen

Rudy had a bunch of evidence that was ignored by liberal judges.
What was the evidence, where did you see it and who were the judges that ignored it?
You're full of shit.
Many of the judges that heard Rudy's case were appointed by Trump.

Trump's own judges rebuke his voter fraud claims - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/12/14
Dec 14, 2020 — At least nine Trump-appointed judges or Supreme Court short-listers have declined to bolster his claims of election fraud. None have ruled in ...

Rhen take your evidence to the DHS, or shut the fk up. Very simple.
Me explaining anything to you can be titled “a waste of time.” There are 1,600 separate incidences documented by one web site alone of election illegalities, fake ballots, and very suspicious acts, such as keeping judges far away from the ballot counters. This website “HereIsTheEvidence” also details how the vast majorities of cases presented to judges of election fraud were thrown out before the evidence was ever allowed to be presented. Of course you say that is impossible because we live in a fair and honest court system as well as government.

Well given the fact that Hillary, while Secretary of State, ran an illegal server hidden in a bathroom to do government business and then when congress subpoenaed her to turn it over, she went on and destroyed it. Was she indicted on anything for her actions? No. Are the republicans afraid to challenge the deep state? Apparently they are. But there is your f-cking evidence you ask for that the DOJ and courts and congress won’t do anything about. Yet you think because they will not do anything about claims of election fraud either that proves there was nothing illegal about it.

What did anyone do about the 25 DNC crooks and traitors in the Russian Collusion spy ring get charged with? Are you telling me there is not evidence in a fake Russian dossier, illegal FISA warrants, corrupt judges granting them passage to get away with these anti-American crimes? If so, then you are the idiot or and liar in this game.

Me explaining anything to you can be titled “a waste of time.” There are 1,600 separate incidences documented by one web site alone of election illegalities, fake ballots, and very suspicious acts, such as keeping judges far away from the ballot counters. This website “HereIsTheEvidence” also details how the vast majorities of cases presented to judges of election fraud were thrown out before the evidence was ever allowed to be presented. Of course you say that is impossible because we live in a fair and honest court system as well as government.

Well given the fact that Hillary, while Secretary of State, ran an illegal server hidden in a bathroom to do government business and then when congress subpoenaed her to turn it over, she went on and destroyed it. Was she indicted on anything for her actions? No. Are the republicans afraid to challenge the deep state? Apparently they are. But there is your f-cking evidence you ask for that the DOJ and courts and congress won’t do anything about. Yet you think because they will not do anything about claims of election fraud either that proves there was nothing illegal about it.

What did anyone do about the 25 DNC crooks and traitors in the Russian Collusion spy ring get charged with? Are you telling me there is not evidence in a fake Russian dossier, illegal FISA warrants, corrupt judges granting them passage to get away with these anti-American crimes? If so, then you are the idiot or and liar in this game.

"Well given the fact that Hillary, while Secretary of State, ran an illegal server hidden in a bathroom to do government business and then when congress subpoenaed her to turn it over, she went on and destroyed it. Was she indicted on anything for her actions? No."""

LOLOLOLOL....

Ivanka Trump used personal email for White House business

https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-46271021
Nov 20, 2018 — Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of messages discussing official White House business last year, officials confirm.

Report: Jared Kushner used a private email server for White ...

https://techcrunch.com › 2017/09/24 › report-jared-kus...
Sep 24, 2017 — Kushner used the private account in tandem with his official White House email account to correspond with current and former senior White House ...

But their emails: Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools​

That's a bunch of gullible morons!
Not nearly as much as anyone who can claim with a straight face there was nothing wrong with that election! Let's prove it by staging an election JUST LIKE THAT ONE only Trump wins.

Watch how fast you assholes whip out 100 investigations and congressional hearings. :71:

Not nearly as much as anyone who can claim with a straight face there was nothing wrong with that election! Let's prove it by staging an election JUST LIKE THAT ONE only Trump wins.

Watch how fast you assholes whip out 100 investigations and congressional hearings. :71:

Most honest election in history

Just shows to go you how fucking stupid Republicans are.
I guess they missed that part about 60 federal district judges throwing Rudy's case out of court, huh?
Republicans stupid! If you put Democrats brains in a hummingbird it would fly backwards and suck a mules ass for a morning glory!

I think you just make up percentages. 40% Democrat and 40% Republican? Leaving a mere 20% Independent? Uh, no.
Uh thank you Captian obvious yes that is my opinion I don't think as many people identify as Republican as the partisans on the right do just as I don't think as many identify as Democrats as the partisan on left do. What I am sure of is every partisan no matter which side will believe any thing that supports their preconceived viewpoint.

He isn’t the one thinking the election was stolen

I don't think that he thinks about much of anything really.

Oh yes…those imaginary voting shenanigans that now require a massive international conspiracy theory to keep afloat.

I will give this much to you,.. even though you believe that these are conspiracy theories at least you haven't moved this thread there or shut it down like the Tasmanian Devil did. Or should I say the Tazmanian Devil? Anyways, this is a compliment (to you at least) so please keep that in mind. XD

I don't think that he thinks about much of anything really.

I will give this much to you,.. even though you believe that these are conspiracy theories at least you haven't moved this thread there or shut it down like the Tasmanian Devil did. Or should I say the Tazmanian Devil? Anyways, this is a compliment (to you at least) so please keep that in mind. XD
Believing stolen elections is grounds for commitment to an institution

Biden knows he won

Forum List

Back