2 million kids will lose CHIP coverage right away, report finds

“Never before has congress let CHIP funding lapse for this long a period of time,” Alker said.

Thoughts?

Phones ring off walls as funding for kids' health insurance runs out

Nearly 2 million children will lose health coverage starting next month if Congress doesn’t renew funding for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) by Friday, a new report projects.

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.
Judging by the thread title, you either really didn't read or understand the article.

I despair the dumbing down of Americans.

Momma and “babies daddy” better get off their lazy asses and get a fucking job.
Most adults taking government assistamce work full time. Same for the parents of most of the kids receiving it. They just dont make a lot of money. So you sound like an idiot.

The GOP has a huge stain on them.

Tax cuts for the wealthiest among us; no health insurance for poor children — the most vulnerable among us.
Two reasons for deplorables to celebrate.
Tax cuts for their corporate masters and children being thrown off health insurance.
They’re as happy as pigs in slop.
Liar, not one child has lost insurance.

Let them die the republicans will scream. The complete opposite of Jesus's teachings but they aint real followers anyways.

They're spawn of satan.

If they gave two shits about children they'd vote tonight to make sure it doesn't happen.
It is not a community’s job to raise a child.
So let them suffer and possibly die right?
You fucktards went from the party of family values to the greedy, morals free Trump cult.
They will not suffer or die. Momma and “babies daddy” better get off their lazy asses and get a fucking job.
Ding ding ding. My pick for dumbest post of the day.
You’re now in the running with Bripat, Miketx, and Weatherman.
Good company I say!

You haven't prove shit, SCHIP existed before maobamacare, it should have been done away with when maobamacare passed. Also it only provides matching funds to States, it is not fully funded by the feds, as you indicated. Being a typical ignorant regressive you seem to have a rather lax definition of proof.

You will literally argue in favor of ANYTHING that you're told to, won't you?

I've been arguing against this program for years, it nothing new. The federal government has no constitutional right to be involved in health care or health insurance for the general population, that would be up to the States and individuals. That's exactly what the founders intended.

So that's a yes, you will literally argue for ANYTHING that they tell you to. Including cutting off sick kids from healthcare.

Just like the founders intended, you're totally right.

Fuck you, I have no obligation to support other peoples kids. Also the constitution is the supreme law of the land, which you apparently have no respect for.

"Fuck you, I have no obligation to help kids" - The Founding Fathers

This guy wrote most of the Constitution, I think he knows what he's talking about.
My B/U
The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

I've been arguing against this program for years, it nothing new. The federal government has no constitutional right to be involved in health care or health insurance for the general population, that would be up to the States and individuals. That's exactly what the founders intended.

So that's a yes, you will literally argue for ANYTHING that they tell you to. Including cutting off sick kids from healthcare.

Fuck you, I have no obligation to support other peoples kids. Also the constitution is the supreme law of the land, which you apparently have no respect for.

Yes, no obligation... and obviously you also don't have the morals or empathy to do the right thing either. You sound like the total package.

So, it's the right thing to do to have kids you can't support and then pass that responsibility off to your neighbor?
Ignorance personified.
Two words that sums up the T cult.

View attachment 167292
“Never before has congress let CHIP funding lapse for this long a period of time,” Alker said.

Thoughts?

Nearly 2 million children will lose health coverage starting next month if Congress doesn’t renew funding for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) by Friday, a new report projects.

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.
Leftard Fake News.
This vermin is proud of his ignorance.
Whenever he hears info of the deplorable things Trump does he just screams fake news.
I’ll file that with Trump being impeached any day.
You Miketx and Bripat should have a runoff IQ test to see who is dumbest poster on this forum.
It’s very very close..

You may be the first person in the history of mankind to have an IQ hovering right below 1. Keep studying though. One day you may be able to pass the aptitude part where you put the square peg in the square which will push you above 1. Dont lose hope. We're pulling for you.

Thoughts?

Judging by the thread title, you either really didn't read or understand the article.

I despair the dumbing down of Americans.
Leftist Georgetown says maybe maybe and Leftards run around saying it happened it happened.

Most adults taking government assistamce work full time. Same for the parents of most of the kids receiving it. They just dont make a lot of money. So you sound like an idiot.
No. They never prepared for future and had kids without a clue how to raise them. I feel no pity.

Let them die the republicans will scream. The complete opposite of Jesus's teachings but they aint real followers anyways.

They're spawn of satan.

If they gave two shits about children they'd vote tonight to make sure it doesn't happen.
You fucktards went from the party of family values to the greedy, morals free Trump cult.
They will not suffer or die. Momma and “babies daddy” better get off their lazy asses and get a fucking job.
Good company I say!
You align yourself with other idiots with no moral standing. Take a bow.

They're spawn of satan.

Pretty sure Jesus doesn't approve of 60 million plus abortions.
Sine there are millions of miscarraiges or spontaneous abortions, he must approve.

No, he wouldnt approve. Who even knows what you are talking about.

Yes, no obligation... and obviously you also don't have the morals or empathy to do the right thing either. You sound like the total package.

So, it's the right thing to do to have kids you can't support and then pass that responsibility off to your neighbor?

Good try, but horrible try.

On Saturday nights do you buy buckets of chicken and go to the park and eat it in front of homeless kids for kicks?

The children don't have a choice in who their parents are... You don't want people having abortions, so what's YOUR solution then? Keep in mind that there will ALWAYS be poor people, even if every single person in the world got a job. It's a fact, there will always be a lower class of poor people.

So give us YOUR solution.

Ignorance personified.

It's a simple question... he made a statement about morals and the right thing to do, so, I merely threw it back in his face. Care to answer the question? Is it the right thing to do to plop out kids you can't support?

No. They never prepared for future and had kids without a clue how to raise them. I feel no pity.
The working poor lives paycheck to paycheck while Trump and his big donors profit millions with the tax scam law.
There’s a special place in hell for people like you and your pussygrabber.

Good company I say!
You align yourself with other idiots with no moral standing. Take a bow.
What did you do to help the poor?

They never prepared for future and had kids without a clue how to raise them
All of them, eh? Your powers of omniscience are astounding. Or, maybe you're just an unethical moron willing to demonize millions of people to justify your own vile beliefs to yourself out loud. I wonder which is more likely?

The working poor lives paycheck to paycheck while Trump and his big donors profit millions with the tax scam law.
There’s a special place in hell for people like you and your pussygrabber.
Ask Any Democrat Senator - They all own at least 2 homes.

Ignorance personified.

It's a simple question... he made a statement about morals and the right thing to do, so, I merely threw it back in his face. Care to answer the question? Is it the right thing to do to plop out kids you can't support?
You want to punish the children for their parents. How Trump-like of you.
America takes care of its needy.
It did until this president.

Change is in the air fortunately.
Polls show sizable advantage for Democrats in 2018 midterm election

Forum List

Back