2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

Glad they investigated before going ballistic.
Me to. To tell the truth, there is actually no telling whether true or not. But, if Poland is willing to go with it, I am too, for the good of NATO.

Me to. To tell the truth, there is actually no telling whether true or not. But, if Poland is willing to go with it, I am too, for the good of NATO.
When the Polish media published the pictures, the OSINT community was all over them in an instant. By the time the first official statements came out, it was already widely known what it was- and it wasn't a KH-101 or other Russian cruise missile.

It was the open source guys that made the officials backpedal. :laugh:

When the Polish media published the pictures, the OSINT community was all over them in an instant. By the time the first official statements came out, it was already widely known what it was- and it wasn't a KH-101 or other Russian cruise missile.

I hope you are correct. I would like to think you are.

finally !!

Didn't take long for a Trump to tell us where they stand:

Since it was Ukraine's missile that hit our NATO ally Poland, can we at least stop spending billions to arm them now? - Trump Jr.

clapping-putin.gif

Just gonna ignore Biden and NATO both saying it wasn't Russia huh

Um...Poland has been supplying arms to Ukraine for a while now. It's been in all the papers. It's not a secret.

I have a feeling some items are sent under the table as well, and maybe even advisors.

It's not that Russia doesn't have those missiles too, it's that the closest ones are hundreds of kilometers out of range. Unless they are fired from the Belarusian border, then it's barely in range.

It would make no sense for the Polish media to post pictures of a different impact site that can easily be attributed to a Ukrainian SAM.

This is one of those things that is what is appears to be. The authorities know it, else they would have produced other evidence rather than backtracking their prior attribution.

They got a little bit "out over their skis", as they say,

Russia fired about 200 missiles into Ukraine the other day.

Odds are that the ones which hit Poland were missiles which were blown askew by Ukraine's anti-missile defense system.

Didn't take long for a Trump to tell us where they stand:

Since it was Ukraine's missile that hit our NATO ally Poland, can we at least stop spending billions to arm them now? - Trump Jr.

clapping-putin.gif

I agree with him completely here, but it’s strange since it was his dad who began arming the Ukrainians in the first place.

Just gonna ignore Biden and NATO both saying it wasn't Russia huh
Wtf? What am I ignoring?

A stray missile into Poland is a ridiculous, stupid reason to stop arming Ukraine. It's just an excuse for those who want to see Ukraine get over-run by Putin.

I agree with him completely here, but it’s strange since it was his dad who began arming the Ukrainians in the first place.
Yep his dad, who then tried to extort Ukraine with military aid and got impeached for it.

The same guy then called Putin very smart for invading.

That's the fucking guy.

Forum List

Back