2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

I just love all of the self-identified warpigs who jumped the gun and knee-jerk reacted to what turns out to be Ukrainian blockheads shooting missiles into Poland!!

Priceless.......:laughing0301:.
and here all the time we were told that TRUMP WAS GOING TO SET OFF THE MOAW>...the MOTHER of ALL WARS!! LOLOLOLOL

mtu214mkGuW8.jpeg

Nothing weird about it at all except taken out of context with thread merging. Russia claimed it had not been firing in that area yesterday. No one had said that on the thread I wrote it in but it is now well said in this thread. I get that you want Russia destroyed at any price. What I don't get is your ignorance in not realising you go as well.
I didn't say I want Russia destroyed at any price.

Your posts are just curious to say the least. You seem more interested in Russia, while you claim to be from Scotland, and then you hate the EU, which would be the best motive for Scottish independence. You seem very UKIPy.

"It doesn't matter to Germany whose rocket fell in Poland, in any case Russia is to blame, because it attacked Ukraine." This was stated by German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

Familiar? Genetic memory. The people were guilty only because they were Jews. Nothing has changed for this german…

Forum List

Back