2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

The United States assesses that Russia is suffering failure rates as high as 60% for some of the precision-guided missiles it is using to attack Ukraine. I think that when the Russians fire 100 missiles, one of two of them going way off target is not that unusually.
Now Poland and NATO says likely Ukrainian munition attempting to shoot down Russian rocket and not longer saying 2, but only talking about 1. Beats me, but if that's what Poland says, I'd go with it.

Last edited:
Breaking911, a fringe click-bait source tweeted something so it's true?

Here is legit source

Biden
"Unlikely missile came from Russia"

If Russia is responsible then we are in the situation no one wanted and I do not know what the response will be. However as has been reported in this thread, it is looking likely that it was not Russia but an accident by Ukraine. I worry about you people so desperate to start WW3 before you even know what the situation is. You do big attack on Russia or even make Russia believe you are going to and you are dead. That is why this is the situation everyone dreaded though thankfully it looks like it was not Russia
Dude, i am not for WWIII at all, but if cowards like Joe, and we find out it is Russia, then more of this shit of bombing NATO is going to happen, if nothing is done. I am an astute studier of History, and when people dont learn from History, it tends to repeat itself.

Dude, i am not for WWIII at all, but if cowards like Joe, and we find out it is Russia, then more of this shit of bombing NATO is going to happen, if nothing is done. I am an astute studier of History, and when people dont learn from History, it tends to repeat itself.
You clearly don't understand wtf you are talking about.

NATO Article 5 is a ratified treaty and a de-facto law of the land, no matter what you imagine Biden thinks about it.

Attack against a NATO member is considered an attack against United States.

This is a aside from Joe's hawkish position compared to some Republicans like Trump.

Trump flattered Putin a SMART invasion of Ukraine, while Biden was calling Putin what he is - a killer.

Last edited:
Didn't take long for a Trump to tell us where they stand:

Since it was Ukraine's missile that hit our NATO ally Poland, can we at least stop spending billions to arm them now? - Trump Jr.

clapping-putin.gif

Yes, Lviv has been the traditional location of CIA agents in Ukraine for the last 70 years. The Kremlin knows that this hasn't changed, and now we get to see a video of an MI6 puppet while America's CIA puppet goes to China to talk with the communists. About the production of trade goods?

I just love all of the self-identified warpigs who jumped the gun and knee-jerk reacted to what turns out to be Ukrainian blockheads shooting missiles into Poland!!

Priceless.......:laughing0301:.

Forum List

Back