2 tier healthcare in anti abortion states.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I cant believe that any reasonable person believes that this is equality. It is not a civilised way of treating women.

It also seems to be counter productive. If having a sterilisation is the only way to access vital medication then "pro life" has lost its way and ended up in a dark and sinister place.

I cant believe that any reasonable person believes that this is equality. It is not a civilised way of treating women.

It also seems to be counter productive. If having a sterilisation is the only way to access vital medication then "pro life" has lost its way and ended up in a dark and sinister place.
It's bullshit opinion and her assertions are false.

You believe everything mommy reads to you....

There's no way to explain their problems Tommy, they're just very angry people.

Trump was supposed to stop the cheating of the peasants by the very wealthy but he's just made everything worse.

Trump made things better for an elite.
They're just getting more and more angry, and now it's a pretty sure thing that Trump is yesterdays' great white hope.

But the question still is, does their law have the courage to take Trump down?

They're just getting more and more angry, and now it's a pretty sure thing that Trump is yesterdays' great white hope.

But the question still is, does their law have the courage to take Trump down?
I think that they have to. America doesnt need a king.

It's bullshit opinion and her assertions are false.
Well we did see right wingers, after gay marriage was passed, challenge the new law based on their religious convictions.

Right wingers are trying to establish or set precedence. Take everything to court. So much for being against frivolous lawsuits.

Drugs which can be used in abortions, or which can possibly cause fetal abnormalities, are used to treat everything from chronic pain to lupus to ulcers to acne. These were medications that these patients were prescribed, and medications that they could get with relative ease before Dobbs. They are medications that they could still get, if they were men.

In response, these women have had to change the course of their medical treatment, or gone through onerous procedures to find new prescribers, pharmacists or medicines. Many women and trans people have long had to take pregnancy tests before they are allowed to access certain medications, proving that there is no fetus to be harmed or risked before they are allowed the medicine that they need to get well. Others are now finding that scared or anti-choice doctors are demanding that they have themselves sterilizedbefore they can continue the treatments that allow them to live normal, productive and relatively pain-free lives.

This is the new state of healthcare in America, where misogynist laws banning abortion have ushered in an era of sex-segregated medical care for all sorts of ailments and conditions. In states where abortion is banned, there are now de facto two standards of medical care: the one that men are entitled to, and the lesser one that women have to make do with.

True.

And conservatives hostile to privacy rights are not reasonable people.

Forum List

Back